PDA

View Full Version : free music an shit!

hilux05
12th November 2007, 08:45 PM
hey. i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could download full music cd's and/or songs for free ;) . i know of kazaa but i reckon its shit. bittorrent?? anyone.

cheers. richie :2thumbs:

howee
12th November 2007, 08:56 PM
Limewire or Limewire Pro.

Download Limewire

Then in Limewire go to programs and type in Limewire Pro.

And you get Limewire Pro for free instead of paying for it.

howee

DRFTPG
12th November 2007, 09:05 PM
yeh but with limewire you dont get to download full albums, use azureus and www.torrentz.com

Wally
12th November 2007, 09:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hilux05 @ Nov 12 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=435860)</div>
hey. i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could download full music cd's and/or songs for free ;) . i know of kazaa but i reckon its shit. bittorrent?? anyone.

cheers. richie :2thumbs:[/b]
Go buy the album.

hilux05
12th November 2007, 09:15 PM
cheers guys. yeah i would buy the album(s) but im a tight arse an i spend all my money on my cars

an also if i wanted to go out an buy the albums why the fork would i bother putting this thing up?? isnt that what broadband is for??

Fozz
12th November 2007, 09:17 PM
the pirate bay
iso hunt
mininova

the list goes on...

Cerby
13th November 2007, 10:02 PM
do torrents but instead of azureues use utorrent
I used to use azureus but i changed to utorrent and found that my average download rate went up dramatically!
And utorrent is like less than a mb to download whereas azureues is like 6mb

ke70dave
14th November 2007, 12:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cerby @ Nov 13 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=436484)</div>
I used to use azureus but i changed to utorrent and found that my average download rate went up dramatically!
And utorrent is like less than a mb to download whereas azureues is like 6mb[/b]

amen to that, i used azureus for past 3yrs or so, recently changed to utorrent, heaps faster, and uses alot less system resources

mininova.org is also good for torrents

DRFTPG
14th November 2007, 07:22 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ke70dave @ Nov 14 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=436583)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cerby @ Nov 13 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=436484)
And utorrent is like less than a mb to download whereas azureues is like 6mb[/b]

amen to that, i used azureus for past 3yrs or so, recently changed to utorrent, heaps faster, and uses alot less system resources

mininova.org is also good for torrents
[/b][/quote]

i agree with you, i used to use utorrent and it was much much better but then all of a sudden it stopped working, i tried numerous torrents from all different sources and it just wouldn't find and seeders :(

lachy2k3
15th November 2007, 02:44 AM
www.flipflava.com for ur rnb/hiphop chart