PDA

View Full Version : SA - Nissan bluebird wagon 5sp manual. keybanger special exhaust, etc

hall sales
16th April 2009, 02:33 AM
Make/Model:
Nissan bluebird

Year:
80s sometime

Kilometers:

Transmission type:
5sp manual

Engine:
L20

Colour:
BLUE

Modifications:

-brand spankin new 2 inch sports exhaust with off-centre single muffler in middle. Drift style up swept rain catcher exhaust tip
-exhaust just after the 2 into 1 extractor collector has a cut out valve. Basically meaning (for what i wanted it for, you could run no muffler side pipe or standard exhaust with the pull of a leaver
2.5m of cut out cable + leaver to operate. KEYBANG system Is not finished yet, and prob wont be because i dont want to spend any more money on it - but is near completion with some time

THIS ALONE COST ME $385 and i have receipts with dates! For those who have missed out on keybangers i feel for you. This car would pay for itself with entertainment alone. The side exit exhaust can be switched and people on side of the road get the full load of fuel in flame form. fantastic i think. lol

-It may come with a CD player depending. Or standard shit not plugged/installed.

-Front and rear speakers that are not bad to run a deck from.

Selling due to not wanting it in my driveway anymore. Lost interest in keybangers. actually i haven't lost interest. ahh shit. But i do have 4 other cars regod atm and no job. lol

Not currently but will come with 3 months once buyer has given me deposit

Comments
-New oil, filter
-New gearbox oil
-90% clutch and heavy duty pressure plate
-New rear brake cylinders
-New rear brake shoes
-Front brake pads at 60%
-Handbrake adjusted and tight
-has both mirrors
-New spark plugs
-brake booster+ clutch master + clutch slave in very good cond with no leaks at all
-May get the carby tuned soon, but that means i have to rego. eeekkk more money
-New brake fluid with bleed and flush
-4X legal tyres - rim choice to be negotiated. prob be with 4X14' steelies with 60% tred.
-standard springs
-shocks replaced at some time and in good cond front+rear
-Paint on car is average but its a good car for daily duties
-had air cond but was removed for unknown reason.
-Cooling system is working fine and has new gold coolant. All hoses in good cond.
-Inside of car is in good cond for age with seats in good nick

The reason for all the shit being new is that i just replaced the motor with a good lowish k one due to blowing up the last one. Has not been used at all or driven since.

Its got a new exhaust, good brakes, good engine, and good interior

Asking Price:
$1000 with 3 months rego

Contact Details:
0432 224 954

pics to come

20v ae71
23rd April 2009, 03:42 PM
sorry just read it was a wagon. free bump

ludachris
23rd April 2009, 06:43 PM
Odd question, but you said you would supply with 3 months rego, possible to get this for NSW rego?
p.s. Waiting on pics too.

hall sales
24th April 2009, 03:08 PM
dont have time to finish

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260396317015

do what you want