PDA

View Full Version : Ke70 tacho dash+4age

RObErT_RaTh
13th December 2007, 08:23 AM
hey guys, im in the process of dropping a 4age in my ke70, the only thing ive got left is the wiring, the loom itself is gonna be a pice of piss, but iw as wondering if it was possible to get the standard tacho dash that i ahve working, as in the tacho actually works, the other stuff im not worried about, but yeh if anyone knows how to do this anyhelp would be much appreciated

Hen is a total nutcase
13th December 2007, 11:22 AM
Yes, just run the old trigger wire (should be attached to the neg post on the coil) to the neg post on the new coil and everything should work fine.

You only run into issues with ZEs given their twin coilness.

Hen

RObErT_RaTh
13th December 2007, 01:43 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hen is a total nutcase @ Dec 13 2007, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=451610)</div>
Yes, just run the old trigger wire (should be attached to the neg post on the coil) to the neg post on the new coil and everything should work fine.

You only run into issues with ZEs given their twin coilness.

Hen[/b]
oh ok sik as, so run one of the wires that was on the neg terminal on the old coil, and place it on the neg terminal on the new coil? so it only runs off one wire, i'll give it a go when its running
cheers