Just serviced
white with black bonnet

$1400....in fulham S.A

selling cos i need cash for track car.

call or sms on 0420691964, don't check pm's often so get in quick,

E7
17th December 2007, 09:16 PM
HOLLY SHIT!

this is the.....3rd time this car is selling?

what is wrong with it? royally fucked?

please tell me deff not worth the price! after all its a ke70

Gullie
17th December 2007, 09:53 PM
3 times in like a month.

i smell somethin fishy :ph34r:

Jayman
17th December 2007, 11:02 PM
why marking up $200 allready? shitt

Sherlock
17th December 2007, 11:29 PM
I'll give you $200 and my stockies for your rims. I'm in Fulham to make it easier too :)

genkin
18th December 2007, 06:35 AM
No need to kill my sale guys. There's nothing fishy with the car, my mates want me to keep it.
The reason for sale is that I'm importing a 180 track car and need the extra money for that.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you're interested, give me a call or SMS and come have a look.
If you're not, then please don't get silly.

stefan
18th December 2007, 02:13 PM
not normal

many hands passed in short period of time

wats wrong with the s15

crackett
18th December 2007, 04:40 PM
the last person got it and immeditaly sold it for ther 32 track car...?

ill trade you for my mint stock ke ;)

genkin
18th December 2007, 05:40 PM
yep for real...just bought a 180 and need the cash...and yes, christian bought a 32 track car also...when he sold the KE...and there isn't anything wrong with the S15...still got it, just want something purpose built that doesn't cost so much.

crackett
18th December 2007, 05:45 PM
do you have the stagea, oh did u sell up wen it was stolen or something?

oh well, i bought one of genkins old cars people, 2 weeks after he had sold it to someone else. good car, good bloke...

stefan
18th December 2007, 05:46 PM
you have alot of cars gerkin

stagea

s15

rolla banger

damm 180 on the way

etc etc

Joel-AE86
19th December 2007, 10:24 AM
This car is mint.

I knew the original owner who modded this car. It goes damn well for a 4K.

Good buy.

Genkin is a top bloke who has previously owned a dope hachi and never sells wak shit.

DRFTPG
24th December 2007, 02:31 PM
hey is this still for sale, very interested. when can i come have a look?
Cheers Josh

Konakid
24th December 2007, 09:51 PM
This car is actually the E7 slut of adelaide!

RobertoX
24th December 2007, 11:54 PM
^ but yours has been banged more times

Konakid
25th December 2007, 07:14 PM
This is true.

Its a fair slapper, has a decent rack (lights) and always comes back for more...

Touge Boy
27th December 2007, 12:15 AM
$1100 pickup tomorrow or friday, pending inspection? Ive got cash in hand right now....

Im only up the road @ Mile End.

Let me know.

1jcamry
27th December 2007, 03:21 PM
I bought this car. There is nothing fishy about it.

It didnt start too well after I bought it, readjusted points and it goes well again. It actually goes hard for a 4k and handles well too.

Tougeboy - If you really want it I can arrange for you to look at it. I have changed my mind about what to do with the car and may be looking for a track only version.

I know this car has changed hands a few times however I think it is a case of the people buying it changing their minds about what they want. Hell I change my mind about cars every minute just about. I am a car whore.

I am probably going to buy another shell *(with no rego) off my brother who works in a wrecking yard and do that up. Full weld in cage etc etc.

It would be a shame to ruin this one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRFTPG
27th December 2007, 04:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1jcamry @ Dec 27 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=459136)</div>

It didnt start too well after I bought it, readjusted points and it goes well again. It actually goes hard for a 4k and handles well too.

Tougeboy - If you really want it I can arrange for you to look at it. I have changed my mind about what to do with the car and may be looking for a track only version.

I know this car has changed hands a few times however I think it is a case of the people buying it changing their minds about what they want. Hell I change my mind about cars every minute just about. I am a car whore.

I am probably going to buy another shell *(with no rego) off my brother who works in a wrecking yard and do that up. Full weld in cage etc etc.

It would be a shame to ruin this one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
Pmed

Brendo
27th December 2007, 06:24 PM
wtf now thinking of selling within hours.... lol

Touge Boy
27th December 2007, 08:10 PM
you have PM 1jcamry.

Have cash ready mate. :2thumbs:

Sherlock
28th December 2007, 01:21 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sherlock @ Dec 17 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=454116)</div>
I'll give you $200 and my stockies for your rims. I'm in Fulham to make it easier too :)[/b]

I was serious if you guys wanna make a little bit of cash or to lower the price... ^_^

DRFTPG
28th December 2007, 01:51 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1jcamry @ Dec 27 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=459136)</div>

It would be a shame to ruin this one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
Can i come have alook tomoro?

1jcamry
28th December 2007, 06:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sherlock @ Dec 28 2007, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=459403)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sherlock @ Dec 17 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=454116)
I'll give you $200 and my stockies for your rims. I'm in Fulham to make it easier too :)[/b]

I was serious if you guys wanna make a little bit of cash or to lower the price... ^_^
[/b][/quote]

Dude rims are NOT for sale!! :blink: :lol: :lol:

Car IS for sale though at the right price. Hell anything is for sale at the right price.

You two who pm'd me have replies.

Also I know I am whoring up the previous for sale thread, but meh. Please no silly replies in here, if you are not interested don't post. :rolleyes:

Petey
29th December 2007, 07:06 PM
Free bump for the black bonnet crew lol

Steery
30th December 2007, 05:43 PM
pm'd
do you have a number i can call?

Touge Boy
30th December 2007, 07:13 PM
it's already sold mate, Im the new owner. :2thumbs:

Steery
30th December 2007, 08:40 PM
wait.. so its changed hands 3 times in this thread?

sluuuuut. haha

1jcamry
31st December 2007, 06:38 AM
Certainly has, someone lock this thread before it happens again!!

Glad your happy with it Ben, I'm missing it already!! <_<

crackett
31st December 2007, 11:12 AM
clearly this car is haunted or some shit. so it been through like 6 peoples hands in like a month or so...?

1jcamry
31st December 2007, 02:12 PM
I think it is just people changing their minds. Ha Ha

At least that's what I did. I am now looking for a shell to build my own KE70. That one has been built, not necessarily all that well and I would like one to start fresh on.

After owning a KE70 I can see what all the fuss is about, it was so much fun to drive.

Anyways, lock this thread. It might sell again in here otherwise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Touge Boy
31st December 2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah mate, I fucking love it. More fun to drive than my Turbo 31. Gave it a comp test and she came up fine. Lil rough but she's getting some love.

Its had a few new parts thrown in, gotten a quick tidy up. Goes like a fucking demon....

Oh, and got a cop shop defect as well LOL. :rant: Be all fixed next monday though.

As 1J camry said, lock thread please. She aint going anywhere now. :2thumbs: