PDA

View Full Version : Ae86 4AG-ZE Project - MELBOURNE SE !!SOLD!!

Choony_ae86
18th December 2007, 11:17 AM
Hello guys

After many years (4 years almost) of this car being off the road I am finally considering selling it, as much as I would want to finish this I don't have the energy or time anymore with full time work and a 2nd weekend job on the side.

History: I started this conversion about 3.5 years ago lol that's when the 4ac was taken out, then I took my time sourcing the right engine and parts.
About 1.5 to 2 years back I found the 4agze which was had a Microtech LT8 tuned to the engine (the previous owner had this engine along with the microtech in his 86)

Since then I did things here and there but never got serious about finishing it, around the start of this year the engine was put in and only about 3 months ago the engine was first turned on, idle'd nice with no bouncing in idling.
I had a huge FMIC on, way too big than needed (was a blind purchase through a mate, did not expect it being so big) and this prevented the engine from revving, so the FMIC was bypassed and it revs fine now, probably need a smaller intercooler.

Specs:

Engine:
4AGZE from MR2 AW11
Microtech LT8 ECU with loom to match already tuned
FMIC Hybrid (was off VL turbo) and piping provided
4-2-1 extractors (no exhaust after)
Internal ae82 fuel pump for lift
External Walbro 800hp fuel pump to send
*I have a boared (spelling) out throttle body (forgot exact diameter but will measure) not installed but will come with car, stock TB installed atm.

Interior:
Stock with a autotechnica steering wheel
Pioneer Headunit (looks good but it is an old head unit)
Few gearknobs will come with this.
Dash is not cracked

Exterior:
This was resprayed vixen red about 5 years ago (if my memory serves me right) I purchased this car about 4 years ago, it was driven for less than a year before the 4ac was taken out and since then it has been car covered sitting in my carport covered from weather so it still looks pretty good.
Unsprayed full vertex copy kit
Comes with jap mounts
Wrap around indicators to suit bar
2 x Longchamps XR4's 15 x 7"
2x SSR mesh (not original) 15 x 7"
Darkest legal tint, rear window has 3% tint

Driveline:
Front brakes are Jap calipers
Project Mu rotors
Project Mu pads
Stock rear drums with stock S series diff
KYB shock absorbers
King spring low's.
I have TRD greens *damper adjustable* not installed but will come with car

Car condition:
Body has 287202 kms
Engine has approx 100xxxkms from previous owner

Extra:
Front and rear strut braces brand new never used (not installed)
Paint has a little crack on back left above wheel arch
I have to check over the car again for other rust if there is any, i'd suspect surface rust within usual spots
Car is still Registered for the last few years, rego ends May 2008

Accident history:
Had a little bing into the back of my mate a while back, the radiator support is a little bent and front right headlight has little damage but everything is intact and works fine.
A guy in a volvo staring aimlessly at the other side of the road ran up my behind, damn those volvo's are tough cars. The car was completely fixed by bucket panels in Moorabbin, they are highly cited panel beaters certified by pretty much all insurance companies.

Honestly guys, I could blab on about the car but nothing does justice unless you check it out for yourself, after hours are good to inspect, all are welcome.
My contact is 0413447612 - Choony.

I'm at work so that's all I can remember for now, there will be extra bits and parts that I will happily give with the car and i'll list them later tonight if my internet is working.

Pics will come soon enough, I'll have to take some today or tomorrow and upload them on for you guys.

Price: $5750ono.

STILL REGISTERED IN VIC TILL MAY 08.

Located: Melbourne, VIC (south east burbs)

Cheers

Choony

StuC
19th December 2007, 12:53 PM
Choony - im still a little interested mate. I'll give you a buzz this weekend and come and have a look.
Cheers mate
StuC

poh_86
19th December 2007, 01:24 PM
haha u sirry maraysian!!
man up and finish it!

Choony_ae86
19th December 2007, 01:34 PM
StuC - no worries Stu just let us know a few hours before hand so i know to stay home mate

Poh - it's hurt my pride enough don't rub it in :paperbag: lol

Choony_ae86
6th March 2008, 04:22 PM
Pics:

Have more bits but this is what I've taken pics of atm...

IF you's wany any pics of anything specific give me a yell and ill snap one up with my good ol mobile

GAKI86
6th March 2008, 10:36 PM
bloody hell choon!! get it done man!!!

Choony_ae86
7th March 2008, 09:11 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gaki86 @ Mar 6 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=498068)</div>
bloody hell choon!! get it done man!!![/b]

Buy it and get it done for me B)

Choony_ae86
10th March 2008, 12:55 PM
bump

price dropped

Sambo
11th March 2008, 09:22 PM
if this was drive able i would seriously consider it, dads going to melbourne this weekend for the F1's haha but dunno how id would go back in SA and since I'm a P plater the cops would defect me. oh well ill keep loking.

sorry for the life story lol, good luck witht the sale man :2thumbs:

LIL BLU MAN
11th March 2008, 09:48 PM
willing to seperate the meshies?

Choony_ae86
12th March 2008, 08:32 AM
Sambo: I could ship it to you if you were interested, although it would be good to see the car in person like any sale before making final decisions but thanks for the comments :)

W84me: Didn't receive my PM reply? Not atm but if no one shows anymore interest, the car will be stripped and separated.

Cheers

LIL BLU MAN
12th March 2008, 09:01 PM
sorry i didnt get a PM champ

Choony_ae86
5th April 2008, 05:43 PM
Sold