PDA

View Full Version : SYDNEY: 20v 4age performance guys

dave2221
21st April 2009, 11:26 AM
as topic states

looking for a someone who knows alot about 20v 4age and performance mods...

and is also a mechanic / dyno tuner.

i want to see someone who can help me mod my motor, and then tune it at the end.

and i want it to be their business.... so if they fuck it up my insurance will cover it..... or their business insurance will cover it.

thanks.

xero
22nd April 2009, 07:09 PM
thats nice dave.

now what the hell do you want out of the motor? more power? the ability to rev to infinity and beyond? circuit? drift? rebuilt motor?

side note: your car insurance wont cover mechanical damage. in fact you'd be hard pressed to get the workshops insurance to cover mechanical damage.

Wataru
22nd April 2009, 07:20 PM
Yager performance

They don't have a website, but there is a few videos on youtube (no 4ages vids)

I think Beau(with the full N2 replica) at Westside mufflers, got his motor built there?? Don't quote me on this

There was a KE25 that was for sale that had a motor built from them too. That was a beast

slydar
22nd April 2009, 08:11 PM
yager isnt in sydney though, it is in nsw, but i dont think its really that close to sydney.. they would be in the white pages.

but yes they are by far australias premier 20v/4age engine builder/tuner.

dave2221
23rd April 2009, 03:09 PM
i am not sure what i am after....

depends on what they can offer.

i have a few options i am happy to go turbo, or get some bigger cams and re-tune NA.

i want to pick their brains, and see with my setup, what i can best do with it and for how much.

i just dont want to talk to some performance workshop with no experience with a 4age or a 20v and get them to tell me they get get 110rwkw when they have no idea what they are dealing with.

thats all i was asking.... who is experienced with a 4age in sydney.

xero, would you take your car to get new tyres at a windscreen place? i want somone who KNOWS what they are doing.... not someone who thinks they know

on the side note about insurance, i know its hard to prove, but if they blow my motor up while tuning it, you would be suprised what a letter from a solicitor can do for you.

pen15
23rd April 2009, 05:38 PM
Sprinterman68 - John (0414531273) - Penrith

there u go dave call him and ask him anything u want to know but if i where you i would go to his house as i am on Friday night because he will talk for hours on what he can do for your 4age regardless of what u think u know about it he will know whats done to it and what he can do for whatever the application and i wouldn't worry about him blowing up an engine

OMG866
23rd April 2009, 05:42 PM
Yea dave give john a ring he builds 4a's for a living

dave2221
23rd April 2009, 06:10 PM
will do.