PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Mark 11 Wagon, 1ggte Turbo, Auto, Fully Imported

kewagon
21st April 2009, 09:16 PM
Toyota Mark 11 wagon for sale

1986 model, basically its fully imported as a private import in early 2000's, its completly complianced and in rather good condition

its the same model/body shap as my aus spec mx73 cressida except its a wagon and 1g powered

i have converted it to 1ggte power, twin cam fuel injected turbo 2litre, twin turbos removed and KKR330 turbo with manifolds and lines all there and ready to bolt in, nearly all of the wiring is done, jsut 1 more plug to sort, not a lot of work left for a sweet sleeper spec daily ya can cruise in or cart the family etc

body is in very good cindition with on 2 very minor dints over the whole car, paint could do with a polish but is still in good nic, as is the origional untouched interior, jsut needs a vacume out

very little work required to finish, i ahve to many projects on the go and not enoguth time to finish it

located at orielton, 25 mins from hobart Tasmania, can help with interstate shipping if you arrange it :)

contact me on here via PM or on 0447060022

asking price is $1700ono

i think this is a resonable price, owes me more and is propbably the only one you will ever see, but feel free to negotiate, may consider swaps, tell me what ya got

cheers james

D-limo
30th April 2009, 03:31 PM
If it is a GX70 and was in QLD it would be sold

45KIDS
30th April 2009, 03:44 PM
why must you be in tasmania!