PDA

View Full Version : KE70

Son_Ya
22nd February 2008, 10:26 AM
Hey everyone.

I need to get rid of my KE as its sitting in the yard and the old fogies are starting to winge.

It an early model front everything is in pretty good condition bar the bent and twist front rails and couple of dents. (Only bad one is drivers door)
Its White with Blue interiour 1.3 and five speed.

Engine box and diff are all good except my house mate pinched the carby for his so now it doesnt run..

Please note that the front gaurds and bonnet have already been taken as well as the tail lights but I do have a nother bonnet and tail lights I can through in..

I'm guessing $150 or there abouts would make my day so If your interested to havea look drop us a PM or call/TXT 0416 434 691

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers

munki
1st March 2008, 09:59 AM
hi mate are the front end panels all in very good condition? like everything i need to convert a slant front to early front? or is it a front end hit?

cheers

Daniel

driftke70
1st March 2008, 04:02 PM
hilux05
1st March 2008, 09:22 PM
bris nrth.

whats the boot like any rust, below and above the tail lights?

Son_Ya
3rd March 2008, 12:39 PM
its actually pretty clean, other than the front end damage, there is hardly any rust. boot is fine

and no, there isnt everything to convert into slanty, gilly bought the guards

munki
4th March 2008, 07:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (roger roger @ Mar 3 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=495765)</div>
its actually pretty clean, other than the front end damage, there is hardly any rust. boot is fine

and no, there isnt everything to convert into slanty, gilly bought the guards[/b]

I will take the rest including the radiator support panels (i will come drill them out) as long as they are very good condish, perhaps a couple of other bits (passenger doors? trim?). catch is i can't make it till next week/weekend if thats cool. Pm me a contact number and price

cheers

Daniel.

Brokens Rolla
10th March 2008, 06:35 PM
still got any of this wanted the box :)

pm me

wide s13
12th March 2008, 12:24 PM
still got? shell?

marvis
8th June 2008, 11:25 PM
Do you still have this?