PDA

View Full Version : 1988 AE82 Seca. Preston, Melb, FREE

Hen is a total nutcase
27th February 2008, 01:25 AM
I am in charge of offloading a relative's 1988 AE82 Seca.

It is a prefectly good car (has been his girlfriend's daily for years), and drives fine, but is surplus to requirements and needs to go. It is white, auto, equipped with the all conquering 4AC and is a total drift weapon (75% of the last sentence is correct). Other than that it has a racing interior (carpet was removed after getting wet a few years ago). And the head was recoed recently (in the last year). It'd make a perfect cheap daily, spares car or rally basher.

The main downfalls of the car are it is equipped with a 4AC, it is auto and it is FWD.

The price for the car is nothing. If you can collect from Preston Melbourne then you are in the running. Post or drop me a PM and explain in 50 words or less why you should be the lucky recipient of the car. Next Tuesday the owner and I will decide on the best/most amusing reason and give away the car.

So get posting.

Hen

Just to satisfy the template, here are the required bits:

For sale: Toyota Corolla Seca, 1988
Asking Price: Zero
Killometer's: Yes
Manual or Automatic transmission: Auto
Engine Type: 4AC
Condition: Rust, Dents, Paint Cond: Unknown, at this price you can deal with it.
Modifications: Racing interior. The carpet has been removed after an incident involving rain and open windows.
Complianced: From factory
Road Worth Certificate: Nein
Registration: Has current Vic reg, but will be cashed in and sold unregged.
Crash History: Good question
Other Comment's about the vehicle: It is hektik, get a piece of history today