View Full Version : SA 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0ltr 5spd

DoriftoMagic
26th April 2009, 04:22 PM
For sale: Honda 1988 Prelude

Asking Price: $4,500 O.N.O

Killometer's: 201,XXX

Manual or Automatic transmission: 5spd manual

Engine Type: 2.0ltr 4cyl Fuel injected

Condition: minor rust on reaer left quarter, a few scratches and dent on the front bumper.

Modifications: new wheels with near new tyres, mp3 player head unti with ipod connection, front and rear speaker, tinted windows, lukey muffler. i have replaced the alternator, starter motor, both drive shaft/CVs, timing belt, fan belts and a heavy duty 'Xtreme' clutch.

Crash History: from what i can tell one of the previous owners has had repair to the front end but it doesnt look major.

Other Comment's about the vehicle: the car runs great, ive sorted out pretty well everything a car of this age needs. will be very reliable, the four wheel steering system is very good makes it handle amazingly. has electric everything including sunroof. cruise control.

Contact: Paul on 0421591360, ring me anytime on weekends and after hours on weekdays but can msg me anytime and ill try to reply asap. any offers will be considered.

doony
26th April 2009, 06:19 PM
vtec?

DoriftoMagic
26th April 2009, 08:39 PM
nah man, not vtec. apparently on that prelude forum they reckon these can beat an SR Pulsar though? having never raced one or driven one i dunno if thats good lol.