PDA

View Full Version : sprinter for sale and is still running

reg450
8th March 2008, 02:12 PM
hey guys

I got a 83 sprinter for sale its complete car minus front bar headlights and grill as the front was stacked. the body is in not bad condition the front gaurds and pretty ruff and the bonnet isnt great. it has rust. the running gear is in top condition and it still starts and runs. just recently i took out the dash board as my good sprinter had gauges on the side of it and some stupid theifs decided to rip he gauges off and yeah they killed the dash. but all the peices are still in the car including my old dash it is a complete interior.

all i want for this car is $600 ono

my location is gisborne its off the calder freeway

NOTE: WILL NOT SPLIT PARTS. TO BE GONE AS A HOLE CAR.

PICS UP SOON

350hp4agte
8th March 2008, 02:30 PM
put a price up dude

syco86
8th March 2008, 02:40 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmesld @ Mar 8 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=498859)</div>
hey guys
i got a sprintwer for sale its pretty ruff body but may be good for parts its got a very good t50 gearbox drives well the diff is still a1 condition its red. the car has a full interior the dash has one crack threw it best dash i have seen in a sprinter.

will get photos up shortly..

i got heaps and heaps of 4age engine parts ask me if u need something i mght just have it.

i got a vr commodore v6 engine to with head gasketss done and a vn gearbox if anyone intersted let me no

call me on 0431542900 the name is troy I'm from gisbourn south not to far from western suburbs[/b]

any tail lights ..?? front indicators .??

Fozz
8th March 2008, 04:04 PM
do u have the bolts that holds the cam shaft in and holds the cam cover on?

biGtai
8th March 2008, 04:14 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmesld @ Mar 8 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=498859)</div>
hey guys
i got a sprintwer for sale its pretty ruff body but may be good for parts its got a very good t50 gearbox drives well the diff is still a1 condition its red. the car has a full interior the dash has one crack threw it best dash i have seen in a sprinter.

will get photos up shortly..

i got heaps and heaps of 4age engine parts ask me if u need something i mght just have it.

i got a vr commodore v6 engine to with head gasketss done and a vn gearbox if anyone intersted let me no

call me on 0431542900 the name is troy I'm from gisbourn south not to far from western suburbs[/b]

so are u parting it out.. if so, i'd like guards plus front bar.
does it have a 4age or u just have many parts?
cheers

reg450
8th March 2008, 07:16 PM
sorry guys the cars front end front lights gards bonnet and bar are all damaged were u can't re use them

i want $1000 for the car complte has 4ac engine

and I'm keeping the front struts

Driftspec
8th March 2008, 10:01 PM
MOVED

Despite the fact you are selling parts, it is primary a car sale, and has been moved to the appropriate area.

And please punctuate properly, I can barely read your first post, and I have a pretty high tolerance for that sort of thing...

reg450
15th June 2008, 04:45 PM
price drop more infomation on the car pics up soon

import_love
15th June 2008, 10:15 PM
ooh nice. send me some pictures or put some up and i might come take a look at this thing how much work needs doing to it to get it tip top??

matt99
17th June 2008, 07:21 PM
Pics?

ae71
17th June 2008, 08:11 PM
is this the one thats on ebay??

LIL BLU MAN
17th June 2008, 10:55 PM
and its sold. ^_^