PDA

View Full Version : advice

eastcoastdrifter
18th March 2008, 10:37 PM
I need some advice I want this car (mr2 as sprinters are way over priced and 260z are rare as candy) I know a guy is selling a realyl good one well its needs some work ( like finding blinker bar, fixing left fender **some bog hamer and a tin of spray paint will do for now, other then that its all good) well Ive known the guy for a while he said if i chuck a deposit on he will keep the car 4 me till ican the rest off but my mum went off at me and said i was acting like a retard and i should wait till i get full amount or buy a better car ie a front wheel drive hyundai non "hoon" car.

I know with this car i can start my attack at circuit racing but my family will go ape shit if i leave deposit

what should i do?

Klutch
18th March 2008, 10:39 PM
I think its pretty obvious...

DavisJD
18th March 2008, 11:03 PM
Wait till you've got the money saved up, you don't want circumstances to change and to loose your deposit, just sit and wait. If one doesn't pop up, you'll only save more in the mean time anyway. If this ones still available at a later time, you'll probably get it cheaper.

r3zzz4
18th March 2008, 11:04 PM
Your a big boy now, these are the decisions we have to make.

Do I stop buying parts for my sprinter because my mum/girlfriend/dad*(highly unlikely) tells me I'm being an idiot for wasting money? Fuk no!!! Be a man and do what you think is right for YOU, however if you have doubts about whether the car will do everything you want it to do, will be a reliable car etc, I would reconsider and wait for something better.

You only live once, why not enjoy it while your young.

Unless you live at home, then your pretty much gonna get your arse handed to you...

DavisJD
18th March 2008, 11:06 PM
And with the parents, like TheNewKid said, grow some and make your own decisions, they'll see how much time and energy you'll poor into once you have it, and appreciate how much you love it. Even if they do still tell you to stop wasting money!

MountainRunner
18th March 2008, 11:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DavisJD @ Mar 18 2008, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=504106)</div>
And with the parents, like TheNewKid said, grow some and make your own decisions, they'll see how much time and energy you'll poor into once you have it, and appreciate how much you love it. Even if they do still tell you to stop wasting money![/b]

:o :o :o :o

thats EXACLTY what I'm going through just need put ur foot down and do what makes you happy :)