PDA

View Full Version : Nathan's ke70

nathanhann
27th March 2008, 01:54 PM
Hey all this is my ke70, 5 speed manual.
Not much to say about it, put some work equip 01's on the front, makes it look alot better.
Cut springs, soon to be cut falcoon springs, probably going to weld the diff in the next day or so.
Have to fix a little bit of rust.

[attachment=24119:e7_.JPG]

[attachment=24118:e7.JPG]

[attachment=24120:e7work.JPG]

[attachment=24121:e7rust.JPG]

Thats my ke70.
Nathan

nathanhann
27th March 2008, 06:53 PM
Just been to u pull it today and i found a fairlane with rear springs so i got them and they are now sitting in the car. I can't believe how stiff it is now.
Nathan

MountainRunner
28th March 2008, 02:52 PM
Best colour good luck!

howee
29th March 2008, 03:38 PM
I got the updated version of the colour :P

Good luck mate

howee

nathanhann
31st March 2008, 02:32 PM
cheers guys. yeah its an okay colour. Would like a respray in gunmetal grey but my car isnt straight enough and its just a learn to slide in car.
The car handles really nice, even when I'm trying to slide in the dry, which every one knows isnt the easiest thing to do in a ke70 with a 4k.
Oh and today i was looking at the roof lining and i noticed a graph on my roof lol. I can't read it but ill try and get a pic up of it.

nathanhann
5th April 2008, 06:01 PM
UPDATES.
Golf ball gear knob.
Mate made an exhaust for it.
Gave it a full service.
I put a different seat in the front because the other one had a sink hole.
Tightened handbreak = sick skids.

Thats all for now, will get pictures up when i can be fucked.

pebbles
6th April 2008, 12:01 AM
what handbrake tightening method did you use?

nathanhann
6th April 2008, 07:18 PM
I didnt do it myself, my brother in law took it into his workshop and did the full service and tightened the handbrake. He used a aerosol wurth spray called HHS. ill ask him exactly what he did.

Got a LSD (locked stock diff) from MAZlock.
Will be going in when i have a day off from work.

E7
7th April 2008, 04:54 PM
he would of tightend it at the drums, easy shit

nathanhann
13th April 2008, 08:09 PM
yeah thats it. locker is in now. all it needs to do is rain.

Rob
13th April 2008, 11:10 PM
Finally, no problems fitting it then?

You don't need rain weak dog, just go faster. And your brother is a loser. :verymad:

nathanhann
13th April 2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah just one problem. i couldnt get it in so sam tried when i wasnt there and he used a rubber mallet and cracked a shim, so we had weld it back together. so yeah its all good now, went for hills run up the gorge with sam in his 32 and he said it hooks through corners. Just gotta cut another coil off the back and put the falcon kings in the front and should be sweet.

boris
16th April 2008, 03:44 AM
have you still got the drivers seat?
can i have it back please?

Cheers
looks really nice now by the way

nathanhann
16th April 2008, 11:48 PM
Nah drivers seat got binned ages ago.sorry.

Sherlock
17th April 2008, 12:06 AM
Looks nice man, but get rid of those weird lookin pin stripes! :lol:

shorty
17th April 2008, 12:17 PM
nana/ grandpa strips ftl! :lol:

nathanhann
2nd May 2008, 12:38 AM
lol yeah they are abit wack. update is some old c**t reversed into my right hand front gaurd and just drove off, smashed indicator, parker head light is loose as anything now and all the light surround is just hanging lol. but i know where they live so I'm going to check their car tomorow and question them lol.

Hally
3rd May 2008, 11:47 AM
drove past this the other day in some car park in my bros bluey was cheking it out ,and saw you showing ya m8s the damage spewing gd luck anyways dude.

nathanhann
3rd May 2008, 01:38 PM
That was when i first noticed it, i was walking off and turned around to check if i locked doors and BAM theres damage, i was like WTF. that was a mint bluey, from what i seen.
The lady is giving me money for it so its all good, her bumper has my silver all over it and she thought she didnt do any damage to my car thats why she didnt leave a note.

nathanhann
19th June 2008, 12:58 AM
Update is i got a Nardi from import spares. 60 bucks. cheap as. little rough but its a nice feel.
and in the making is a wind spoiler ( some people will get it)

Whip
19th June 2008, 01:26 AM
Wind Spoiler doesn't really look right on the flat front, test fitted it had a look and it looked pretty Wack.

Each to there own though, you'll probably have a different opinion, and that is a top price for the Nardi. :o