PDA

View Full Version : I'm a twat

RObErT_RaTh
3rd May 2008, 12:41 PM
So anyway, my fuel pump died, so i go down to the wreckers to get a replacement, and i come home after getting it for "free" and i bust it in a bit of fuel and test it out, but being used to the broken one kind of dribbling out the top, i didnt expect the fuel to squirt a metre in the air, consequently it squirted right into my eye then my mouth and all over my face between that, and the worse part is it was 2 stroke, oh how it burns, it burns so bad,

thats my misfortune, share yours in this thread,

P.S, i think there was one of these threads already but i think its long gone

Clinton
3rd May 2008, 12:53 PM
lol nice work man, leanring something new every day FTW!

flamingheads
3rd May 2008, 01:25 PM
Funniest thing I'll read all day.
:2thumbs: 2 thumbs up.

callum1
6th May 2008, 06:48 PM
it stings hay. i got some dribbled in my eyes from laying under the car and replacing a fuel hose. it sucks hard.

ha ha this reminds me of ZOOLANDER: "he was killed in a freak fuel fight accedent"

biggo
7th May 2008, 11:25 PM
sorry how bout filling the diff up?

you spend 15 odd mins under the car getting the every smallest drop out of the bottle you can? well 2 seconds into the 2nd bottle, the lid popped off. Gods above!! ive never felt harm like castrol in my eyes, nose and halfway down my throat!

verm69
8th May 2008, 10:40 AM
hahaha!

not really my misfortune, but anyway... i was working with a mate on his onevia. Him under the car, me working on top.

we had just finished putting on a stainless turbo manifold... I dropped a spanner on his head 4 times, and then when we was doing up his water lines to the turbo, me not thinking, undid the radiator cap :P coolant went in his mouth, eyes, nose, all over his face! hahahahahaha! man it was funny

Moebius
8th May 2008, 10:52 AM
When I was a kid I was helping empty a 44 gallon drum of diesel when the pump broke and I got totally hosed down with diesel. Not pleasant.

Bobomacho
8th May 2008, 11:35 AM
i had someone accidentally spray carburettor cleaner into my eyeball. my eye lids were burnt for a week

biggo
8th May 2008, 12:25 PM
I'm amazed you even still have eyes

Bobomacho
8th May 2008, 01:49 PM
being half asian as a bonus, my eyelids took less time to close to avoid permanent damage

coin slot face ftw

sdm86
8th May 2008, 02:30 PM
ROFL ^ ^

skin
8th May 2008, 09:28 PM
hahah gold

i got a similar one

Bleeding slave cyl under ahoist one day, thought i was standing in a good spot, cracked the nut, told me mate to stand on the pedal.

You guessed it

Straight into my eye

ahaha

Ahhh it hurt

Bobomacho
9th May 2008, 03:56 PM
does it strip eye shadow and mascara like it does paint? :D

ae86hachiroku
9th May 2008, 04:44 PM
lol omg coin slot face...

hahahahahaha

Clinton
10th May 2008, 09:42 AM
pumping out one of those pressureised oil bouys when i was working at toyota and opened up the top valve when it was still pressureised. oil rushed up like a fountain and when in my eyes hair and mouth. it was just oiut of a car too so it was freakin hot.

Fusion
10th May 2008, 10:36 AM
One day at the wreckers we forgot to see if the master cyclinders still had their caps on . . . As it happend my mate was undoing a bolt on the brake booster and I accidently pumped the brake / clutch pedal and squirted him right in the face with some oil. Only I found it funny :teehee:

xdanielx
25th May 2008, 10:04 AM
When i crashed my 180sx front on it was a mess, i trailerd it back to my work.
After a day or two i got another shell and decided to cut the front away on the wreck for easy acess to the motor, aircon condeser look fretty fuuurked so i just cut through the lines with a grinder.....
the aircon gas came shooting out all over my face and arms i was BRIGHT GREEN like the hulk!

didnt burn tho wich was good!

fatknacker77
7th June 2008, 05:01 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bobomacho @ May 8 2008, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=528197)</div>
being half asian as a bonus, my eyelids took less time to close to avoid permanent damage

coin slot face ftw[/b]

^^ Vote 1... Post of the year.

sr_rolla
7th June 2008, 05:22 AM
^^^^agreed, lol

JinxD
9th June 2008, 02:25 AM
fatknacker77 i agreed with your sig so much i had to make my own. truth be spoken?

fatknacker77
9th June 2008, 02:36 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MajorTom @ Jun 9 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=543320)</div>
fatknacker77 i agreed with your sig so much i had to make my own. truth be spoken?[/b]

BAHAHAHA..
Thats ace.
Atleast find hot chicks doing thumbs up..
I'll make ya one and send it to ya... haha

jono86
9th June 2008, 09:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VeRm69 @ May 8 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=528114)</div>
hahaha!

not really my misfortune, but anyway... i was working with a mate on his onevia. Him under the car, me working on top.

we had just finished putting on a stainless turbo manifold... I dropped a spanner on his head 4 times, and then when we was doing up his water lines to the turbo, me not thinking, undid the radiator cap :P coolant went in his mouth, eyes, nose, all over his face! hahahahahaha! man it was funny[/b]

thats not funny, coolant is poisonous , you can get cancer from that shit. when i was at tafe i heard of a number of people that had been working with coolant and then eaten without washing there hands and then been diognosed with cancer and one of them even died from it. and they traced it back to that. pretty freaky reali aye.

jono86
9th June 2008, 10:01 PM
soz double. lol.

turbobrad
29th June 2008, 06:46 PM
Was taking some struts off a cressy was cutting brake lines and got a fuckload of brake fluid in my eye.

running through u pull it on a 41 degree day with brake fluid in my eye praying that i still have my vision, was not fun.

As i was told in trade school "saftey glasses" and btw in tafe when i did automotive i was told a LOT of bullshit.

fuck tafe.