PDA

View Full Version : Ask Dr. Karl

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 01:58 AM
Recently I have had a few people ask for my opinion on things (not necessarily auto related) So, Ask me and I will reveal the mysteries of the universe and if by chance I don't know the answer I'll make up something. More like Ren and Stimpy's "Ask Dr. Stupid" then Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki on JJJ ;)

PLZB-18
7th May 2009, 02:29 AM
if u had a friend building a ke20 drag car that should do about 170mph qttr mile would u show pics to people he didnt know even if he wanted 2 keep it under wraps???

todd
7th May 2009, 02:31 AM
ok, well i was at the shops before. and i wanted a drink. so i walked to the chilled beverages section when i was suddenly struck with a crucially poignant dilemma.

Orange Fanta?
or
Grape Fanta?

now its not usual for me to get into such a huff when attempting to decide which flavour of soft drink i would like to taste, but today it just happened, as if my life was going to be decided by this one particular choice. everything had stopped. I later came to my senses somewhat and opted out all together in purchasing a 600ml Coca-Cola Vanilla.

but was this the right choice?
please help me Dr Karl.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 03:10 AM
if u had a friend building a ke20 drag car that should do about 170mph qttr mile would u show pics to people he didnt know even if he wanted 2 keep it under wraps???

Now PLZB-18, you don't need to be shy. Your hypothetical "friends" secret is safe here, You did the right thing asking me. Now if you show people HE doesn't even know, where's the harm? He'll never find out. In fact you should post them here. I hope this has enlightened you. Thanks for calling in.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 03:18 AM
ok, well i was at the shops before. and i wanted a drink. so i walked to the chilled beverages section when i was suddenly struck with a crucially poignant dilemma.

Orange Fanta?
or
Grape Fanta?

now its not usual for me to get into such a huff when attempting to decide which flavour of soft drink i would like to taste, but today it just happened, as if my life was going to be decided by this one particular choice. everything had stopped. I later came to my senses somewhat and opted out all together in purchasing a 600ml Coca-Cola Vanilla.

but was this the right choice?
please help me Dr Karl.

Hmmmm, yes Todd that is a pickle... It's a common conundrum when faced with 2 options. Why let fate decide by flipping a coin? I prefer rock paper scissors, but when gambling with inanimate objects you can always win by tricking them. You did the next most logical thing calling on your algerbraic instincts. For example, Question: A or B answer is generally C.
Inconclusion, can I summarise by asking you a question? Why did you pick an equally girly drink?

PLZB-18
7th May 2009, 03:34 AM
as dr. Karl asked for, but i can only show u one picture :)

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/8/4/0/13484.jpg

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 03:38 AM
this will open a can of worms indeed! 170mph you say... intriguing, and kind of scary.

PLZB-18
7th May 2009, 03:49 AM
yeah rb30 bottom end rb26 head 1200 hp turbo through a manual on 13 inch slicks with a 75 hp shot of the blue bottle

1000kg + 900hp = fun! :)

enough of that answer more questions

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 03:58 AM
dr karl is it just me who thinks this or are drags for people with absolutely no taste in modified cars and equal amounts of driving skill?

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 04:12 AM
dr karl is it just me who thinks this or are drags for people with absolutely no taste in modified cars and equal amounts of driving skill?

It could just be you, but then again as with most things it is largely subjective. From an evolutionary perspective, going back millions of years, the environment shaped us before we started to shape it. His friend maybe a product of his environment.
If we were all lizards on the Galapagos Islands and then we would have evolved differently to thrive in our surroundings. Some to modify cars tastefully, others to drive them skillfully and maybe some sub-species would have just ran around flat out in 400m straight line at a time. My point is, to succeed in more than one field there must be inter-breeding of some sort at a moleculer and anatomic level.

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 04:31 AM
Dr Karl, when do you think you will have your own talk show?

PLZB-18
7th May 2009, 04:46 AM
dr. Karl can u explain 2 me why some people are simple minded and dont see drag racing as another form of motorsport? insted of sitting there and saying its pointless and involves no skill, but they may have never been behined the wheel of a car with such power themselves.

each to the own i guess

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 05:00 AM
so dr karl, your mad fine girlfriend, who's undoubtedly out of your league tells you that she's had a recurring dream in which she was a guy fucking some chick. You know the only logical reasoning as to why she had these dreams is that she wants to be a man, so she would be much happier as the dominant role in a lesbian relationship.
Do you
A. leave her because this is just abnormal behaviour and you wont tolerate it even though you know that shes out of your league you may never get a girl this fine again.
or
B. stay with her and get her to hook up some chicks for a hot lesbian sandwich with you being the meat, but risk her one day turning the strap-on onto you.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 06:00 AM
Dr Karl, when do you think you will have your own talk show?

It's only a matter of time.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 06:07 AM
dr. Karl can u explain 2 me why some people are simple minded and dont see drag racing as another form of motorsport? insted of sitting there and saying its pointless and involves no skill, but they may have never been behined the wheel of a car with such power themselves.

each to the own i guess

I guess I misunderstood the previous question. Does drags involve men dressing up as women? which I must admit involves a great degree of skill to pull off successfully. Should "dragging" be made into a competitive sport, I wouldn't doubt it would be very entertaining and quite racey. No matter how powerful they may be, it would not be my cup of tea.

each to the own I guess.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 06:18 AM
so dr karl, your mad fine girlfriend, who's undoubtedly out of your league tells you that she's had a recurring dream in which she was a guy fucking some chick. You know the only logical reasoning as to why she had these dreams is that she wants to be a man, so she would be much happier as the dominant role in a lesbian relationship.
Do you
A. leave her because this is just abnormal behaviour and you wont tolerate it even though you know that shes out of your league you may never get a girl this fine again.
or
B. stay with her and get her to hook up some chicks for a hot lesbian sandwich with you being the meat, but risk her one day turning the strap-on onto you.

I may need to sleep on that one and picture my mad fine girlfriend dreaming about being a guy doing some chick (hopefully she is hot also)...
Aside: interstingly this is the exact opposite situation to what we discussed earlier, referring to dragging or men pretending to be women.

I'd like to say B. and run the risk for the element of danger, but that defies convention A+B=C. This is an exception to the rule where the answer is the arbitrary X. depending on your morals it could even be XXX. Run with it and see what happens, you have nothing to lose (except your mad fine, but overbearing and control fiend dyke girlfriend) on the brightside you'll get to meet some interesting kinky girls and have some stories to tell your grandchildren.

breno
7th May 2009, 10:15 AM
There are 2 trains leaving canada for cuba the first train leaves at 10.00 and stops for 2 hours and the other train one leaves at 9.00 and stops for 2 hours Which train will get there first?

quadeyquade
7th May 2009, 11:31 AM
Dr. Karl, where did I put my shoes the other night I got drunk?

ae86hachiroku
7th May 2009, 01:07 PM
Dr Karl are you single

slide86
7th May 2009, 01:11 PM
there is a 3 litre jug and a 5 litre jug

you have to make EXACTLY 4 litres by using these two jugs.

(unlimited water suply)

how do you do it?

no rush (its not that hard really)

ae86hachiroku
7th May 2009, 01:53 PM
I sat on a milk crate and farted. While holes did it go through?

Matt-AE86
7th May 2009, 02:07 PM
there is a 3 litre jug and a 5 litre jug

you have to make EXACTLY 4 litres by using these two jugs.

(unlimited water suply)

how do you do it?

no rush (its not that hard really)

you fill the 5 litre jug.

You then poor as much of the 5litre jug into the 3litre so you only have 2 litre in the 5litre jug. You then empty the 3litre jug that is full back into the unlimited supply. you now have 2litres in the 5 litre jug.

You then tip the 2litres from the 5litre into the 3litre jug. You then refill the 5litre jug and fill the 3litre jug untill it is full.

You now have 4litres in the 5litre jug. You also cheer because Bruice Willis and Samuel L Jackson have not set off the bomb. Well done Mr Mclain..

JUG-HEAD
7th May 2009, 02:28 PM
yippie ky ay!!

todd
7th May 2009, 02:32 PM

You then poor as much of the 5litre jug into the 3litre so you only have 2 litre in the 5litre jug. You then empty the 3litre jug that is full back into the unlimited supply. you now have 2litres in the 5 litre jug.

You then tip the 2litres from the 5litre into the 3litre jug. You then refill the 5litre jug and fill the 3litre jug untill it is full.

You now have 4litres in the 5litre jug. You also cheer because Bruice Willis and Samuel L Jackson have not set off the bomb. Well done Mr Mclain..

i would have said, you get the 5l jug, fill it up completely, then use the 3lt jug to 'displace' 3l of water from the 5l jug entirely, so then u are left with 2 ltrs inside the 5l jug.
then pour the 2l from the 5l into the 3l jug.
repeat step one (the displacement trickamajobie).
then return the 3lt jug's contents (2lts) back into the 5lt jug so then you have 4lt worth of water.

that or if u had really good measuring guesstimating skills. fill each up to exactly half and then combine the two to make 4ltrs.

Dr Karl will choose which is correct though im sure.

todd
7th May 2009, 02:35 PM
in finally getting my head around matt's answer, he wins.

Matt-AE86
7th May 2009, 02:35 PM
i would have said, you get the 5l jug, fill it up completely, then use the 3lt jug to 'displace' 3l of water from the 5l jug entirely, so then u are left with 2 ltrs inside the 5l jug.
then pour the 2l from the 5l into the 3l jug.
repeat step one (the displacement trickamajobie).
then return the 3lt jug's contents (2lts) back into the 5lt jug so then you have 4lt worth of water.

that or if u had really good measuring guesstimating skills. fill each up to exactly half and then combine the two to make 4ltrs.

Dr Karl will choose which is correct though im sure.

Dr Karl didn't have time to decide when there was a bomb about to explode, so I decided for him.

slide86
7th May 2009, 03:12 PM

that movie wins....always

all torque
7th May 2009, 03:33 PM
Todd, try as I might, I don't understand your method at all. Good thing Matt had this one under control, cos you and your reluctant-but-faithful black sidekick were set to die in a horrible explosion.

Dr.Karl, how awesome is Norway?

biggo
7th May 2009, 03:36 PM
Dr Karl

Newton said that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So why is it when i turn off a light bulb it doesnt go dark? Why are there no so called "dark bulbs?"

breno
7th May 2009, 04:10 PM
hey Dr. Karl.
Why is it that alot of people think there cant be smoke without fire.
But what about tyre smoke?

todd
7th May 2009, 05:11 PM
hey Dr. Karl.
i have an itch. its really beginning to impact on my daily duties such as mowing the lawn,sitting down, drinking etc etc
its very red, and is situated in mah pants.
looks like it might be forming scabs too...

what do i do?

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 06:36 PM
lol todds got herpes.

todd
7th May 2009, 06:38 PM
look axentrix, lets just wait for Dr Karl's diagnosis before we go skipping to conlcusions like that.

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 06:43 PM
your right its probably thrush

Matt-AE86
7th May 2009, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure you can take a tablet for that Todd..

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 07:53 PM
There are 2 trains leaving canada for cuba the first train leaves at 10.00 and stops for 2 hours and the other train one leaves at 9.00 and stops for 2 hours Which train will get there first?

Breno, Breno, how many times do I have to tell you I shouldn't help you with your homework ;)

There are some unaccounted variables here, regardless of whether they leave at AM or PM. It will depend on how long it takes to dig a tunnel from North America to the Island in the gulf and how many strikes the Peurto Rican and Mexican tunnel diggers engage in to how drunk they are.

breno
7th May 2009, 07:55 PM
wrong.
the tracks havent been built yet.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 07:59 PM
Dr. Karl, where did I put my shoes the other night I got drunk?

You were possibly raped and are now a walking petri dish of genital creapy crawlies. The where abouts of your shoe is the least of your concerns.

Dr Karl are you single

For you I'm always available ;)

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:01 PM
hey Dr. Karl.
i have an itch. its really beginning to impact on my daily duties such as mowing the lawn,sitting down, drinking etc etc
its very red, and is situated in mah pants.
looks like it might be forming scabs too...

what do i do?

do you have an extra pair of shoes from the other night? PM QuadeyQaude.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:01 PM
wrong.
the tracks havent been built yet.

Is it? or have I answered that one too...

Is that a trick question?

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:08 PM
Todd, try as I might, I don't understand your method at all. Good thing Matt had this one under control, cos you and your reluctant-but-faithful black sidekick were set to die in a horrible explosion.

Dr.Karl, how awesome is Norway?

Yippy Ki Aye Motherfucker!

Vote Norwegian (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNJuP6m9JU)

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:11 PM
Dr Karl

Newton said that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So why is it when i turn off a light bulb it doesnt go dark? Why are there no so called "dark bulbs?"

According to Newtonian Physics if you turn ON an anti-bulb it will not emit light in the visible spectrum, but when you turn it off it's as bright as hell.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:31 PM
hey Dr. Karl.
Why is it that alot of people think there cant be smoke without fire.
But what about tyre smoke?

Yes, the old "Burning" rubber paradox, if you set tyres on fire the smoke is black thick and choking, but in he case of a "burn out" or skid the smoke is light and sweet with a hint of chickory. This is all down to friction and as the tyre wants to combust, it really does, as it heats and melts like a black toasted cheese sandwich, it is always turning, so the molten crust cools, sealing in the juices. The smoke you see is actually not smoke but evaporation of these juices through the porous crust skin of the tyre.

ae86hachiroku
7th May 2009, 08:33 PM
Is that a trick question?

Just a question you can't answer. HAHA

Axentrik
7th May 2009, 08:35 PM

technically that's not a question though, its a poorly formed sentence.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 08:48 PM
If you rephrase that: "I sat on a milk crate and farted. WHICH holes did it go through?"

The answer is obvious, only one hole. Namely your Anus or Sphincter.

Thanks for playing, you've been a great audience. I'll be taking a short recess, and be back after a message from our sponsors.

http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/img/upload/news/2008/esc2008logo-RESIZE-s925-s450-fit.jpg

todd
7th May 2009, 08:52 PM
*awaits message from sponsors*

breno
7th May 2009, 08:53 PM
when will the world end?

MINIHORSE
7th May 2009, 09:06 PM
Dear Dr Karl, Im a long time listener, first time called, i woke up early one sunday afternoon, and was faced with a moderate non life threatening conundrum,

-If one was to pick up a stick of beachwood, and proceed to break the said stick over ones left knee, One would be left with two sticks, correct?
Whearas if I was to pick up a Rohdesian Ridgeback and break it apart over my left knee then I would indeed not have two dogs!!

Also why is it whenever I order a vanilla maltshake at my local milkbar the lovely sicilian lady always provides me with two cylindrical drinking apparatus, and everyone knows no matter how many of these apparatus you have, your ability to remove the liquid from the cannister should be the same either way!!

Frak
7th May 2009, 09:18 PM
Dr Karl, if you had a tv show, would you invite 'special' guests on it?

Frak
7th May 2009, 09:20 PM
Dr Karl, do you think it is wrong to wax a car/bike over and over, even if there is no use of said vehicle between waxing? will a lack of waxing car/bike lead to increase masturbation?

I'm asking for a friend

Frak
7th May 2009, 09:25 PM
Dr Karl, why is it when you have a piss that the piss stream rotates thru 360degrees?

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 09:32 PM
when will the world end?

There are many theories. I donot subscribe to any in particular. Some say that it will when the sun burns out, it may take millions of years so don't hold your breath. Others say we be our own undoing and nuke the planet. Maybe when the Stig returns to earth. Interesting is the theory to the ancient Mayan Calander which mysteriously stops in December 12, 2012... why? Is the answer in the stars? Who knows, who cares.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 09:39 PM
Dr Karl, if you had a tv show, would you invite 'special' guests on it?

Yes, you'd be a regular fixture. Like Big Red on Letterman.

Dr Karl, do you think it is wrong to wax a car/bike over and over, even if there is no use of said vehicle between waxing? will a lack of waxing car/bike lead to increase masturbation?

I'm asking for a friend

Your friend is a kiddy fiddler and can't keep his hand to himself. He needs to find a girlfriend to wax his car/bike/balls.
I will find a graph from a recent study showing the inversely proportional relationship between lack of waxing and increased wanking.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/1/1/9/13542.jpg

Dr Karl, why is it when you have a piss that the piss stream rotates thru 360degrees?

Coriolus effect. It turns the other way in the northern hemisphere.

Frak
7th May 2009, 09:41 PM
DR Karl, you are truly wise, I imagine you have been in the presence of GREAT wisdom and intelligence in your time, especially in the last 10 years or so.

Frak
7th May 2009, 09:44 PM
Dr Karl, why are tits so good? do you think this has something to do with being breastfed as a kid?

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 09:54 PM
Dear Dr Karl, Im a long time listener, first time called, i woke up early one sunday afternoon, and was faced with a moderate non life threatening conundrum,

-If one was to pick up a stick of beachwood, and proceed to break the said stick over ones left knee, One would be left with two sticks, correct?
Whereas if I was to pick up a Rohdesian Ridgeback and break it apart over my left knee then I would indeed not have two dogs!!

Also why is it whenever I order a vanilla maltshake at my local milkbar the lovely sicilian lady always provides me with two cylindrical drinking apparatus, and everyone knows no matter how many of these apparatus you have, your ability to remove the liquid from the cannister should be the same either way!!

Firstly, it was siamese beachwood and you seperated the twins. Sticks closely related to worms. You could cut them in half they will keep going and do what worms do. This process could be repeated almost indefinately.

If you suck normally, she'd give you 1 cylindrical drinking apparatus, as you have to suck harder, she took the initiative to give you 2. Since the Vanilla malt shake is more viscous than regular milk it requires forced induction. The second straw acts as a turbo and boosts your sucking power by a factor of 200%. As you now have twice the atmospheric pressure to withdraw the liquid.

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 10:01 PM
DR Karl, you are truly wise, I imagine you have been in the presence of GREAT wisdom and intelligence in your time, especially in the last 10 years or so.

Yes I understand things on a higher level, I studied a Doctorate of PhB.

Dr Karl, why are tits so good? do you think this has something to do with being breastfed as a kid?

Tits FTW. Yes it's a genetic trait that is nurtured during infantcy. Bottle fed babies turn out to be homo's as the bottle is a phallic symbol.

biggo
7th May 2009, 10:28 PM
Dr Karl,

I was reading the paper at smoko this morning, one story was about tourisum and had a nice picture of a happy couple enjoying one of the eastern states finer beaches. The thing is, one of the said happy couple had a "fanny pack." Biggo wishes to know what is included in a so called "fanny pack?"

Kid Karola
7th May 2009, 11:01 PM
Biggo was the fanny pack in question made primarily of leather, or fluro coloured nylon? And was it the only thing they had on?

MINIHORSE
7th May 2009, 11:05 PM
did it by any chance have emblazoned upon it "Sea World Nara BreakFree Resort" was the individual sporting a Matching Legionaires cap

quadeyquade
8th May 2009, 02:35 AM
Dr. Karl, am I misogynistic because I just get with whores or because all women are whores?

Kid Karola
8th May 2009, 08:22 PM
Dr. Karl, am I misogynistic because I just get with whores or because all women are whores?

You are confounded by whores because you must pay them for it and wonder "why?". Although not all women are whores, they do have lower standards. When you get it for free (maybe out of pity) your self esteem and confidence will improve.

Kid Karola
8th May 2009, 08:36 PM
Dr Karl,

I was reading the paper at smoko this morning, one story was about tourisum and had a nice picture of a happy couple enjoying one of the eastern states finer beaches. The thing is, one of the said happy couple had a "fanny pack." Biggo wishes to know what is included in a so called "fanny pack?"

Returning to the earlier Fanny Pack question. This unexplained behaviour of tourists, much like socks with sandals, goes back to the nomadic gypsy's of eastern Europe. Most hypothethesise this is where they keep their most precious possessions. But it's actually an exterior worn undergarment for support of the "hram". The name is to throw you off, as gypsies are notoriously deceptive.

Muscle-men have adopted these in recent times to give the impression of more than there is down below, and keep their roids in the vacant space of the pouch.

driftke70
8th May 2009, 10:10 PM
dr karl, whats this rash that comes and goes can you tell me what it means,

i was only 19

Konakid
8th May 2009, 10:24 PM
LOL

Agent Orange.

Kid Karola
8th May 2009, 10:34 PM
It's fungal, spreads via KE70

Konakid
8th May 2009, 10:59 PM
The AE71's are safe once again!

Kid Karola
8th May 2009, 11:12 PM
Only if vaccinated with JDM and copious fitment.

Kid Karola
8th May 2009, 11:55 PM
Ok that's about all the time we have this week. I will be attending a conference in Paris France next week so please hold onto those Q's until I return. Til then cheerio!

patience
9th May 2009, 03:56 AM
I was browsing car forums for a good 3 hours last night, and enjoyed getting excited over many hawt cars.
When finishing, I contemplated watching some pron, but couldnt be bothered.

Is there something wrong with me?

quadeyquade
9th May 2009, 10:28 AM
I was browsing car forums for a good 3 hours last night, and enjoyed getting excited over many hawt cars.
When finishing, I contemplated watching some pron, but couldnt be bothered.

Is there something wrong with me?

I think there has research done that masturbation to JDM styling has similar effects to masturbating to women, they are great to look at, but if you get one in your life, they drain all your money. Now, the only issue I see is that you were ambiguous in naming the forum. As long as it wasn't a falcadore forum, you should be free of illness.

drift kid
9th May 2009, 11:20 AM
Dr. Karl? which came 1st, the chiken or the egg?

Kid Karola
9th May 2009, 06:43 PM
Dr. Karl? which came 1st, the chiken or the egg?

Yo mama!

http://www.weirdspace.dk/JimDavis/Graphics/Sheldon.gif

... to be continued.

Gavatron
10th May 2009, 01:06 AM
Dr Karl, when will you be allowing some JDM 20V innoculation to be given to your mighty chariot?

shinobi
10th May 2009, 01:57 AM
dr. karl, don't u need a GT-APEX at bare minimum jap spec AE85 PHD to be practising medicine on this thread?!

Eircamae86
11th May 2009, 01:31 AM
Which came 1st, the F20c or the Beams

quadeyquade
11th May 2009, 10:15 AM
I came first, sucks being a premature ejaculator :(

Axentrik
11th May 2009, 10:31 AM
The logical answer to the chicken and the egg debate is obviously the egg, as it would of come from a creature which hadn't quite evolved into a chicken yet.

Quadeyquade I think you might be looking at it wrong. once a girl asked me as to why men suffer from premature ejaculation? So I told her as men we infact do not suffer, we still come and therefore its not a problem for us. It just means we can get to sleep or turn on the tv quicker.

Matt-AE86
12th May 2009, 01:59 PM
The logical answer to the chicken and the egg debate is obviously the egg, as it would of come from a creature which hadn't quite evolved into a chicken yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/05/26/chicken.egg/

shinobi
12th May 2009, 06:30 PM
yeah chickens evolved from dodo's fool..

Kid Karola
15th May 2009, 06:55 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/05/26/chicken.egg/

eggsperts shmegsperts!

this is another common theory:
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chicken-or-the-egg.jpg

I insist the chickens came first, they are a superhuman alien species that came to the planet Earth from another world many millenia ago.
The chicken can actually revert back to their embiotic form, the egg is the vessel they can travel through time and space in.

Kid Karola
15th May 2009, 07:47 AM
Which came 1st, the F20c or the Beams

Well tracing the 3S-GE back to it's ST Celica roots you could say mid 80's in it's 1st generation NA and 3S-GTE guise. The 4th generation of the 3S-GE series, dubbed as "Breakthrough Engine with Advanced Mechanism System" with VVT-i. This engine has three versions* The "Black Top" producing 210PS with Dual VVT-i (on both the intake and exhaust) and this is the only FR layout of the 3S-GE series, and it's native habitat is in the Altezza from 1998. (* The other versions: "Red top" 200PS in Celica, MR2 and Caldina, and the 180PS "Grey Top" (lower emission exhaust system) in the RAV4, with both engines are equipped only with single cam VVT-i.)

The Honda S2000 was released in April 1999 and spawned the F20C - the only CURRENT production Honda 4-cylinder engines that were designed to sit longitudinally for rear wheel drive. The F20C are unrelated to the F-series engines found in the mid 90's Honda Accord and Prelude. A concept version of the S2000 was unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show in 1995.

It appears to be a close call but it looks like the Beams pips the F20c (not taking into account the development of the chassis/platform).

I came first, sucks being a premature ejaculator :(

Nasal Delivery Technology - 1300 733 301 (http://www.amiaustralia.com.au/) :P

quadeyquade
15th May 2009, 10:43 AM
Why does my psych class give me stupid assignments??

MINIHORSE
16th May 2009, 09:52 PM
Dear karl, why can i not find any information or pictures in relation Carlos Sainz Merchandise

Love
Felix

Breaka
16th May 2009, 11:44 PM
Dr. Karl, why does my neighbor throw rocks at me and my mates when we drink tallies on the roof?

all torque
17th May 2009, 11:49 AM
The Honda S2000 was released in April 1999 and spawned the F20C - the only production Honda 4-cylinder engines that were designed to sit longitudinally for rear wheel drive.

Don't forget the forefather to the S2000, the S500/S600/S800. They were powered by longitudinally mounted DOHC inline 4's.

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 06:06 AM
Noted.

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 06:07 AM
Dr. Karl, why does my neighbor throw rocks at me and my mates when we drink tallies on the roof?

maybe you and your mates should drink on your own roof rather than his.

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 06:08 AM
Dear karl, why can i not find any information or pictures in relation Carlos Sainz Merchandise

Love
Felix

Will check on that tomorrow for you Felix... t.b.c.

xo Dr. K

Edit: What was it you're after, something like the Sparco signature seat you have? they did offer Steering wheel, shift knob (Part# 03740CS) and pedals (Part# 03787CS) too.
http://www.gtfourgrpa.com/mycar/parts/CsKnob-1.jpg
http://www.gtfourgrpa.com/mycar/parts/CsKnob-2.jpg
http://www.motoscope.co.uk/images/sparco-pedals.jpg

Saw this too, replica race suit jacket from Sparco. Call AutoSport see if they can order? (# 01139ZCS982M is Medium?)
http://www.kingsmart.com.hk/showroom/user/1188414223929/gallery/b_1209650493190.jpg

As most of his WRC merchandise would long be unavailable, so next best bet would be the RedBull VW Dakar stuff.

Finally here are a couple cool Carlos cartoons I found :D

El Matador and the Safari Celica
http://www.ken-tucky.com/RALLIQ/GALLERY/GALLERYimg/celica92.jpg

WRC Corolla with Carlos Sainz, Didier Auriol and Freddy Loix.
http://www.ken-tucky.com/RALLIQ/GALLERY/GALLERYimg/toyo98.jpg

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 06:11 AM
Why does my psych class give me stupid assignments??

Because psychology is THE headfuck of ALL subjects.
And remember; there is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people.:yeah:

breno
18th May 2009, 10:36 AM
why hasnt my new skateboard been deliverd yet? I wanna go for a skate already.

driftke70
18th May 2009, 04:28 PM
who put the bop in the bop shoo op shoo op

also the only way an egg can be created is via a chicken, so a chicken must have come first, crossed a road or two, then layed the egg

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 11:21 PM
why hasnt my new skateboard been deliverd yet? I wanna go for a skate already.

The universe can't be fully seen from any vantage point within. We must define what we see (with electromagnetic radiation) as not the universe, but the visible universe. This is merely a portion of the universe itself. Most matter in the universe is embedded in space that is moving away from our region of space faster than light speed. This is around 14 billion light years from our viewpoint, roughly along any radial line from the earth (provided Earth is defined as our viewpoint). In a way, you could call it the "event horizon" of the gravitational potential well that we are within (in theory). If we looked at our position in the universe as being in a potential well, then the universe isn't expanding (or at least the visible universe), it is all falling toward a center, but not nessisarily according to the laws of gravity since the even horizon is so large. It is possibly a much weaker force, and perhaps compliments gravity like how magnatism compliments electricity (which would be a dream come true for a TOE). The point is, picture our planet, better yet our solar system, better yet our galaxy and neighbouring galaxies as all relatively at rest in respect to each other (but not fully as it would imply that they are all at absolute zero). They are all influencing each other and dynamically orbiting each other very slowly, and chaotically. Now just think of speeding up their rate of time, and viewing them as particles with vibration about an equilibrium, (the center of mass of the system). Suppose this whole system is influenced by the center of mass of a much more massive system, say, the center of mass of the entire universe (assuming the universe is finite), or maybe just a humungously massive black hole; then like systems that are closer to the center are being pulled harder, and systems further away are being pulled less. A region closer to the center is moving with a higher velocity toward the center than we are, therefore it appears to be moving away from us, and a region further away from the center than we are is moving toward the center at a velocity lower than ours, therefore it appears to be moving away from us. Therefore, from our region of space (which contains our local galaxies), it would appear as if everything (like systems in other regions of the universe) is moving away from us. Not just that, but also fits the model that things further away will be moving faster away than things not as far away. Frames at our radius would have no red shift caused by the curvature of space, but there would still be redshift and blueshift from movement within space. You may wonder, why we haven't reached the center already, well in general relativity, there is more space in a region more toward the center of a black hole than there is in a region further away. Who knows how much we all (and our surroundings) have shrunk in the time it took to read this? Keep in mind, there must be a universal center of mass if the universe is finite, if infinite, I don't see why this can't work given that it's a huge mass that our observable universe is stuck inside (one of an infinite).
I hope this has helped bring the arrival of your skateboard somewhat closer.

Kid Karola
18th May 2009, 11:33 PM
who put the bop in the bop shoo op shoo op

also the only way an egg can be created is via a chicken, so a chicken must have come first, crossed a road or two, then layed the egg

The bop was placed in bop shoo bop shoo op by that man.
Who was that man? I'd like to shake his hand.
He also put the ram in the rama lama ding dong.
You know I mean it from the bottom of my boogidy boogidy boogidy shoe.

we may revisit the egg vs chicken debate if time permits at the end of our program.

MINIHORSE
19th May 2009, 09:34 PM
Will check on that tomorrow for you Felix... t.b.c.

xo Dr. K

Edit: What was it you're after, something like the Sparco signature seat you have? they did offer Steering wheel, shift knob (Part# 03740CS) and pedals (Part# 03787CS) too.

cheers man, ive got the red version of the seat, still looking for the black one, autosport had one but sold it when they changed owners, i have the steering wheel both the deep dish and flat faced version, all i want is the gear knob and tag watch

shift_rook
19th May 2009, 09:42 PM
beams or blacktop 20v 7age? i still cannot decide, obviously the beams has more power but will be way more expensive and much harder to pull off, i don't know of many people have done a blakcotp 20v 7age yet either...

Kid Karola
19th May 2009, 11:05 PM
beams or blacktop 20v 7age? i still cannot decide, obviously the beams has more power but will be way more expensive and much harder to pull off, i don't know of many people have done a blacktop 20v 7age yet either...

How deep are your pockets? If you are a purist or period correctofile (such as myself) I'd stick AE111 in it to maintain the 4AGness, but if you are looking for the extra grunt I'd go all out for the 3SGE beamer with either the 6-speed or a W box. More work required to fit but then more potential then the stroker 7AGE. The upside to the 7A is the relative compactness and novelty factor. I believe there is comprehensive guide to 7AGE build on Club4AG.com.