PDA

View Full Version : the slut

chvzding
22nd May 2008, 12:15 AM
figured i would throw my ke up on here, bought it awhile ago from a bloke off these forums back in january , just went through and cleaned it all up for blue slip, which was putting stock suspension back in, steering wheel back in , fix lights, stock wheels with good rubber, fuck of the gay as cannon, and racing pedals things, have the front hub machined and bushed.
As at some point it had seized and ate out the inside of the hub, new brake pads , tech screw the bumper on lol , new tie rods and ball joints. luckily the bloke let me pass with the weber, a cam and no pollution gear so that was good

only had it on the road for about a week now as i started a new job and got back into riding so getting round to do everything for blue slip took ages. first day it had rego the mods started.
so far I have.
*Put the old suspension back in which was short stroke shocks , in sprinter struts, pedder rear shocks, cut falcon springs i think and rca's, to this i added new peddar rear springs , ajps 8kg fronts.
*Made up some rails and bolted the seat out of a Suzuki swift gti in, still have to install the passenger side,
*installed a little tacho
*set of 15x7's
*lipped rear guards
and hopefully in the next few months, I'll get a t series and a lsd lined up , sway bars,a new set of 6kg ajps rear springs and new steering wheel around the 300mm or 350mm size as driving a ke with a big steering wheel and being 6ft 4 sucks.

kazman
22nd May 2008, 12:25 AM
So she's been around hey?
How many AE86DC drivers have been for a ride in your baby?

chvzding
22nd May 2008, 12:53 AM
dunno i just called it a slut because it was loose and i thrash it, but i think its had two other ae86dc drivers through it, the for sale thread has more stuff about the motor in it . http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...showtopic=24809 (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/index.php?showtopic=24809)

chvzding
22nd May 2008, 07:10 PM
YAY for blown head gaskets....not, just when you think you finally have a car running good, something shit happens. owell spose thats what you get when you drive them hard.

chvzding
9th July 2008, 12:18 AM
new up date, blew up the 4k, cracked its block seems like it doesn't like high revs for long periods of time lol, owell picked up a 5k today will go in some time this weeks along with some gauges, a momo course steering wheel and some time next week a set rona lca's and ra40 tie rods