PDA

View Full Version : Gunthers ER on SBS...

federal
3rd June 2008, 01:25 AM
just channel flicking, stumbled across the show....my god its gory....

HachiRoku
3rd June 2008, 02:37 PM
Is that the show with the live audience and the dead bodies?

I caught it last night, and they brought in this frozen body, and cut it in half on a band saw to make a perfect cross-section. Kinda cool really.

federal
3rd June 2008, 02:54 PM
yeh thats the one...

its definately a cool show, but damn, sure isnt one for those who have just eaten...

sprinters_r_mad
3rd June 2008, 04:33 PM
ahhh, isnt that called 'anatomy for beginners'?

thats helpful for what I'm studying, but that dude is a weirdo to the max

good show though

Klutch
3rd June 2008, 04:54 PM
This may come in handy.

*Grabs his hacksaw*

Sherlock
3rd June 2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah I got a rude shock one night channel surfing. That show is indeed very graphic. Still fun to watch though :lol:

verm69
3rd June 2008, 05:03 PM
gross show... makes me sick just thinking about it....

argchhhhh.... :yucky:

:fakenopic: :starwars:

don't know what ^^ they were for... i just wanted to use them

Todd
3rd June 2008, 05:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sprinters_r_mad @ Jun 3 2008, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=540741)</div>
ahhh, isnt that called 'anatomy for beginners'?

thats helpful for what I'm studying, but that dude is a weirdo to the max

good show though[/b]

yeah its by the same guy named gunther but this is like another series of eposides on the emergency room

its very interesting i think, just to learn about how well built the body is when u think about it.

haikii
4th June 2008, 01:21 AM
Pretty amazing stuff i reakon. it really helped when i was studying some beginner anatomy hahaha

it was awesome aswell i had an exam on the digestive system and his episode on that system was showing! :D awesome-sauce!! hahahah

Nah but hes good i think.

static
4th June 2008, 01:46 AM
How funny is it when they get the girl to demonstrate first aid on the two naked models :!roflmao:

I swear she was checking out the dudes tackle while giving him the heinlich(?) manouvre,not to mention mouth to mouth on the naked,body painted chick!

If only biology at school had of been that good

Mr Freeky
4th June 2008, 12:20 PM
i think its a heaps good show and very interesting. and its another only on sbs show lol. ive got a couple of episodes on dvd, and i eat while i watch it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
swear she was checking out the dudes tackle while giving him the heinlich(?) manouvre[/b] she look so uncomfortable, trying not touch anything ;)

i thought it was interesting how he explained why there are holes in the top if pen lids.

riojin
5th June 2008, 12:09 AM
i can't watch that show. i hate even the thought of someone cutting people open. i would never to go hospital and get operated on. id rather die

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VeRm69 @ Jun 3 2008, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=540756)</div>
:fakenopic: :starwars:

don't know what ^^ they were for... i just wanted to use them[/b]
the first is for when the image link is broken and the second is for when people are fighting in a thread

LAZY
5th June 2008, 05:45 PM
you think thats bad, you should see a job of a paramedic ***points at himself***