PDA

View Full Version : What type of alcohol do you drink?

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey guys and girls,

What brand/type of alcohol do you drink?

Are you a social drinker, or a big time drunk?

I drink socially, i smoke more cigs then drinks. Wen the boys and i go clubbing i always get trashed and don't remember much.

I like:

corona's

extra dry

soju (when at the korean restaurant)

When i am out clubbing, first thing i do is order two shots or what ever and skull a beer. Then the night usually progresses to bad dancing with random girls and a pretty bad hang over.

Cheers

Aaron.

Sherlock
23rd June 2008, 01:31 PM
I'm a spirits man myself! And more of a social drinker, but I usually end up as designated driver ;)

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 01:33 PM
alcohol and driving don't mix. so havin someone to drive is good.

I love going into dan murpheys, there is so much to choose from.

Been getting onto the martini mix they sell there. Its cheap and chips. Buy an shaker and put ice, martini mix and bit of apple juice, serve with an olive. Tastes mad.

biggo
23rd June 2008, 01:37 PM
beer.

hatzo
23rd June 2008, 01:50 PM
I drink what ever I can get my hands on.

Though I have no control, and end up not remembering 4-5 hours of the night,
but know only really go drinking once a month (Instead of 4 nights a week).

Kind of miss the good times though :(

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 01:53 PM
I know what ur saying bro.

Back when i was single i was always getting trashed, every weekend drinking with mates or by myself (it didn't matter) lol.

Now its every so often. Guess i save a bit more cash. :(

Driscoll180
23rd June 2008, 01:54 PM
start on the beers and hit the spirits later with the odd jager bomb in between... messy! :greenbounce:

johl
23rd June 2008, 02:33 PM
i rarely drink but i usually only ever drink bourban or scotch but if beer is free i'l change to that after a few

DavisJD
23rd June 2008, 02:47 PM
Comprehensive list of options there for the poll........

Ever heard of wine?

Konakid
23rd June 2008, 02:48 PM
Beer for sure, tis good stuff.

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 02:49 PM
Back in the old days, when i went to schoolies week.

My mates and i stayed on a beach front apartment sunny coast.

5 days and 8 casks of goon was my personal stash.

We mixed goon with jelly, cereal or what ever.

It was fuct, i drank so much cheap cask wine i will never drink it again. The amount of times i threw up over the 5 days from goon was beyond me.

The other boys luckly brought vodka, beer and other normal drinks. I just had small amount of cash and wanted to be ripped 80% of the time. hahaha.

hatzo
23rd June 2008, 02:52 PM
Nothing wrong with the goon ,
but I can't stand it with out being drunk first

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 02:56 PM
there u go davis, happy now?

wine is good, i purchased many boxes or shiraz off ebay.com.au for $4 a bottle. Its been 2 years and got 18 bottles left.

I was an apprentice chef (back at uni now studying business) and i've got a passion for cooking and nice wine.

Goon on the other hand.... brings tears to my eyes.

verm69
23rd June 2008, 04:24 PM
tick tick tick tick... i'll drink anything... except burbon and gin... and Smirnoff... that shit is RANK.... i love vodka, but Smirnoff isn't vodka... 42 below FTMFW!

though i don't drink that often... have an addictive personality so i have to watch myself

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 04:27 PM
hahahaha who voted for homebrew?

gin.... not my fav :S :S :S

superbmobile
23rd June 2008, 04:30 PM
beer the good

verm69
23rd June 2008, 04:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jun 23 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=550826)</div>
hahahaha who voted for homebrew?

gin.... not my fav :S :S :S[/b]

me :D like i said, i'll drink anything!

h1_roll4
23rd June 2008, 04:36 PM
beer, spirits, and whateva else is free haha

I'm the sorta person that tells myself i will go out and wont get to drunk, then $150 and a few hrs later am absolutely shitfaced

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 04:37 PM
hahahaha awesome.

I got wildly smashed off homebrew rum.

I finished work, had an x-mas party.

It was a labouring job 5 mins from my house, i decided to have a drink, which led on to more.

Then some guy brings out this homebrew rum, i drank half the bottle.

I don't remember driving home, i woke up in my room with vomit everywhere some hours later.

Not the biggest highlight of my life. lol.

Can't stress how bad drink driving is. I don't even remember getting into my car, turning the key and driving home. its a wonder how i made it. hahahaha

muncher
23rd June 2008, 05:09 PM
Scotch on the rocks when I'm feeling classy like Ron.

Beer - Asahi Superdry FTW~! Do try it.

riojin
23rd June 2008, 05:14 PM
i selected all answers including "drinking is for girls". drinking is for everyone. i drink anything

Gunner
23rd June 2008, 05:23 PM
chivas&coke with a fair few shots of henni, and the random beer.

aaron_drift
23rd June 2008, 05:58 PM
keep it coming guys.

Anyone got any funny drunk stories?

Cheers

Aaron.

yoshimitsu9
23rd June 2008, 06:35 PM
i drink beer 99% of the time. when i go out i say to my self ill only spend a small amount of money but ends up being $50+ every time on beer alone, so i have a hang over and have an empty wallet.

I'm dead set gonna have a crack at being sober when i go out (not driving, my car is too "defectable" ive been riding that excuse for like 2 years lol ) i figure if i can't pick up when drunk see how being sober goes.... who knows

riojin
23rd June 2008, 06:41 PM
this story is 5 years old.

i was on skoolies with my mates and were were in byron at the time. we were walking into town and drinking as we go. one of my mates goes to spew but doesnt want to so he shuts his mouth. the spew came out his nose at an amazing speed. I'm a sympathy spewer so i spewed aswell but out my mouth.

roadsailing
23rd June 2008, 06:46 PM
i only drink ethanol, i like seeing things.

SfS
23rd June 2008, 06:48 PM
I don't drink at all, alllllll beer tastes like piss, except my mate gave me some baileys the other night and I sculled the thing before he could tell me to sip it. Didn't taste bad i'll admit but yeh beer tastes like piss lol.

not that i actually know what piss tastes like.

RobertoX
23rd June 2008, 07:11 PM
you said you hate goon, but you bought $4 a bottle wine off ebay

and you like wine.... WTF

you know there is wine inside the silver pillow?

SfS
23rd June 2008, 07:15 PM
Huh :ermm:

bleedingpanda
23rd June 2008, 07:26 PM
Southo and coke/pepsi!

then tequila hardcore styles.

usually results in me getting injured from shenanigans.

Eg: diving head first down stairs, face planting on concrete or doing flips down the road which then resulted me not being able to walk for 2 days...

h1_roll4
23rd June 2008, 07:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jun 23 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=550911)</div>
keep it coming guys.

Anyone got any funny drunk stories?

Cheers

Aaron.[/b]

was out drunk with some mates few years back, we decided to walk to the skatepark.

got there, middle of the night, pitch black, and i thought it would be an awesome idea to drop in the quarter pipe on a wheely bin...

turns out it wasnt...

Clinton
23rd June 2008, 07:38 PM
fav drink is RUM AND COKE without the rum

Sherlock
23rd June 2008, 07:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truenosedan @ Jun 23 2008, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=551012)</div>
you know there is wine inside the silver pillow?[/b]

Thats the most delicate and sophisticated phrasing of GOON I've ever heard... :lol:

stefan
23rd June 2008, 08:12 PM
tank 10 gin FTMFW
smiri vodka
thats about it

aaron_drift
24th June 2008, 01:11 AM
TRUENOSEDAN

Let me explain, i purchased the wine direct from the vinery in victoria. It was 2005 bottles, so it had not yet matured. Hence the price.

Buy direct save, buy wine that hasn't fully developed save.

Hence why i have kept most of the bottles. Now its been 3 years, they taste very nice.

Some bloody funny stories guys.

Keep it coming.

samc
24th June 2008, 01:37 AM
I enjoy a good scotch and coke for example, jameson, Chivas. Wouldn't mind buying some Glenfidech.

I also love XXXX haha and Tooheys Pilsner.

I over did Rum.

over did Burbon,

over did Vokda.

floody31
24th June 2008, 02:25 AM
I quite enjoy the following tipples.
Primarily my drink is reasonable quality sippable bourbon such as Wild Turkey Barrel Proof or Blanton's Special Reserve with ice, and a splash of soda water to release aromas.

If your bourbon needs coke, its not worth drinking.

I don't mind Good red and white wine, but generally only with appropriate meals or finger foods, cheeses etc.

I enjoy beer in moderation, though I'm not much for stout; mostly I drink Cascade Pale Ale or premium Sapporo when funds allow.

I've lately taken to Cascade Mercury Black cider; its an apple cider sold only in Tasmania with an 8.1% alcohol content and deceptive smoothness.

marvis
24th June 2008, 03:59 AM
Spirits.

FLT LNR
24th June 2008, 05:56 AM
some people who know me would say "anything"

truth be told, beer.

i used to have fancy beer preferences... but nowadays only one rule really....

clear glass? tastes like ass.

that is to say the beefcake preservatives required for the beers in clear bottles.... destroy taste and after-effects.

extra dry and corona = beer flavoured urine / soft drink IMO.

generally I'm suckin back VB off tap, tooheys new cans at home, or pure blondes (when i drink with my diabetic mate).

when i can afford it, ANYTHING GERMAN is a MUST. all german beers follow the purity laws from like 1608 or something,
which means they can only have 4 ingredients, all natural. Those that have got pissed from lowenbrau will be familiar with one benefit of this........ it's almost impossible to get a hangover from it. And for those with VERY fat wallets,
you might have had Erdinger. The dark and light Erdinger wheat beers will make a seasoned beer drinker realise he's
never actually drank an actual proper beer before. holy shit.

biggo
24th June 2008, 10:54 AM
Coopers is a real beer, it makes you grow pubes on your face.

Fozz
24th June 2008, 03:02 PM
more of a social drinker but i do enjoy coronas

quadeyquade
24th June 2008, 06:43 PM
i used to to drink double blacks, but with the new man up tax i now drink coolibah fruity lexia :lol:.

i have 100s of stories.

like just a few weeks ago i drank a cask myself. i don't remember much. i got told i chased a group of abos down the street then got into a fight with a ford f250.

:S

I'm also an alcoholic, and alcohol being the only reason my sprinter doesnt work haha
but its all good i guess :)

HachiRoku
24th June 2008, 06:56 PM
My only vaguely interesting alcohol related story takes place on schoolies (last year I think that was.) My friend got so drunk that he started talking to himself. Not just talking to himself, but he created a whole other person, with a different personality. First it was funny, but it quickly got disconcerting and kinda creepy.

Is that really true about the clear bottle thing? I think Coronas taste great (as good as any German beer I've had), but maybe my beer palate isn't as developed as some.

DavisJD
24th June 2008, 07:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jun 23 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=550783)</div>
there u go davis, happy now?

wine is good, i purchased many boxes or shiraz off ebay.com.au for $4 a bottle. Its been 2 years and got 18 bottles left.

I was an apprentice chef (back at uni now studying business) and i've got a passion for cooking and nice wine.

Goon on the other hand.... brings tears to my eyes.[/b]

Extremly satisfied!

I drink anything though by preference its spirits, in particular whisky and scotch.

4door
24th June 2008, 07:49 PM
when eating i always have soju.

at clubs i get redbull and vodka, bacardi 151 shots, soho and lemonade.

i drink at clubs.

actually i drink EVERY night of the week with co workers for dinner.

at my main job, most workers are korea... at my night job (internet cafe) it is mostly vietnamese and chinese... oftenly we goto restaurant for 333 beer or go for soju.

for the list, can u add traditinal acohols such as soju or sake plz ^_^

import_love
24th June 2008, 08:55 PM
ah i say cider. good ol' oj and vodkas always good too

dr1ft-pig
24th June 2008, 08:57 PM
pure blonde ftmfw

Konakid
24th June 2008, 09:06 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dr1ft-pig @ Jun 24 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=551760)</div>
pure blonde ftmfw[/b]

Have to agree, its got me by the nuts!

dr1ft-pig
24th June 2008, 09:07 PM
yeah same ay... its great stuff

lo_rolla
24th June 2008, 09:26 PM
Most beers except VB.
Southern Comfort and Coke

Canadian Club and Coke is the Nectar of The Gods... And gets me real proper loosey goosey.

And when I do loosey goosey, I do it well.

Waz
24th June 2008, 09:30 PM
Ive quit drinking full stop now, costs money and i hurt myself and others.

swore by beam early in my drinking life, got over than then was smirnoff lol, mix that with anything,cordial, mountain dew, make jelly crap with it and double black cans.

Also homebrew lemonade hahah, this shit was terrible but it was free, drank 3 1.25ltr coke bottles of it and i was fair sick.
http://teamshitbox.com/cms/index.php?page=homebrew

4door
24th June 2008, 09:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jun 23 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=550713)</div>
When i am out clubbing, first thing i do is order two shots or what ever and skull a beer. Then the night usually progresses to bad dancing with random girls and a pretty bad hang over.[/b]
i agree this haha.

soon as i enter the club (free entry coz i promote for a lot of melbourne clubs) the first thing i do..... buy a shot of bacardi 151 followed by a second, then shortly after buy a drink... keep drinking on and on throught the night.

as a promoter, my guest list ends up paying for most my drinks ^_^

federal
24th June 2008, 09:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jdm_dreamr @ Jun 24 2008, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=551409)</div>

truth be told, beer.

that is to say the beefcake preservatives required for the beers in clear bottles.... destroy taste and after-effects.

generally I'm suckin back VB off tap, tooheys new cans at home, or pure blondes (when i drink with my diabetic mate).

when i can afford it, ANYTHING GERMAN is a MUST. all german beers follow the purity laws from like 1608 or something,
which means they can only have 4 ingredients, all natural. Those that have got pissed from lowenbrau will be familiar with one benefit of this........ it's almost impossible to get a hangover from it. And for those with VERY fat wallets,
you might have had Erdinger. The dark and light Erdinger wheat beers will make a seasoned beer drinker realise he's
never actually drank an actual proper beer before. holy shit.[/b]

its obvious you have more knowledge than i do about beer. you speak of all natural ingredient beers, i hear that you don't get hang overs off "all natural" beers if thats the case how could i be possible that i get the most painful hangovers ever if i drink becks?

works510
24th June 2008, 11:51 PM
Pre-drinks IS a must.
6 to 10 cans of beam, then head into the city for more
Main problem is must of the boys are to rowdy and get knocked back apon club entry hahah

Gilly
25th June 2008, 01:24 AM
bourbon (any)
rum (bundy)
other spirits like midori or liquers like baileys dependant on occassion (i wouldn't buy either but drink if its there)

rarely drink though, maybe twice a year and now actually quite doubtful i'll drink again now my daughter is around, maybe if i was away with the boys from work or something but i don't like the idea of being a bit pissy around the little one, you have to be pretty alert with kiddies haha!! plus its not really an image/occurance i'd like her to be in/see, more embarrasing for me i guess, need to set the example i suppose

not realy in that scene anymore (socail drinks with friends etc) so its not like i'd miss it anyway

aaron_drift
25th June 2008, 01:29 AM
thats good gilly.

we all heard about david hasselhof. drunk dad. hahahahaha.

being a parent comes first, partying second.

Some good stories guys. good to see most people drink.

Still quite a few votes for "Drinking is for girls" quite suprised. lol.

shinny
25th June 2008, 11:22 AM
BEER:
anything in the coopers range sparkling, pale, dark ale
but also a big fan of super dry's

BURBOURN:
wild turkey.....thats about it

SCOTCH:
johnny walker

WINE:
red

chapl
25th June 2008, 11:46 AM
i drink between 3-6 beers a night. mostly pale ale. or some kind of coopers like lager or dr.tims.

if i don't drink beer it would be either gin, cognac or jameson. patron tiquilla is good.

blair
25th June 2008, 03:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jdm_dreamr @ Jun 24 2008, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=551409)</div>

truth be told, beer.

never actually drank an actual proper beer before. holy shit.[/b]

pure blonde is a weak man's corona.

after the first few lines of your rant i was like true must like black irish beer thats thicker than mud

then u said u like VB tooheys and weak corona

LOL!

edit: forgot what i drink!

to get wasted: vodaka + some form of energy

beer do's:
millers
super dry
james squire
- i like to try different beers heaps... an expensive trial and error haha

beer don't's:
BLUE TONGUE
BAREFOOT RADLER
HYBRIDS

ke70matt
25th June 2008, 04:57 PM
i don't mind knocking back a few blondies or carlton dry's.
i don't mind others like carlton draft, vb, XXXX etc.

Favourite drink is the rum and coke though.

it doesnt get better than a night on the bottle where the mixes end up being 75% rum 25% coke lol

Mr Freeky
26th June 2008, 03:01 PM
100% of the time beer and it either corona or carlton draft. but don't mind many german beers. absolutly hate any out of a tin especailly blue bombers.

used to hooked on smiroff double blacks but i drunk to much one night.

hate anyother spirits like rum, scotch, bourben but midori is alright

and for drunken stories my mate will do anything when his drunk, one time he out the cake thing out of a urinal

paulie
8th July 2008, 07:15 PM
Love my Beer..
Been having a love affair with Carlton Dry and Pure Blondes of late.. Great Beers..

orange32
8th July 2008, 07:21 PM
when i go out i generally drink pure blonde's. at home i drink xxxx gold only because its cheap and it makes good beer taste all that much better.

obey wan boenny
8th July 2008, 07:33 PM
Asahi or Coronas

aaron_drift
9th July 2008, 01:02 AM
Fuk yes, people out there keeping this topic alive.

Had some corona's on the weekend very niiiice.

4door
9th July 2008, 08:40 AM
i drink red wine EVERY night with dinner.

san_10
9th July 2008, 11:02 AM
If u drink Asahi your kidding yourself.
Its pretty much xxxx in a differnt bottle.

I drink Super Drys, heineken and southern comfort thats pretty much it haha.

monkae86
9th July 2008, 02:47 PM
anything is good. However i have found i can no longer drink vodka... it gives me a headache for like a week afterwards.

drinking during the day is also fun (and classy :P) getting absolutly hammered and walking outside with the sun blazing and neighbours mowing their lawns is a funny expirence.

also no1 should ever drink and drive... EVER!!! -- But say for instance you were driving while you have had some beers, ur sence of confidence, and skill, goes up 10 fold! definatly recommend going to a mates farm and cutting sick :)

kazman
9th July 2008, 03:52 PM
Single Malt Scotch Whisky :2thumbs:

"The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man's determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed." - David Daiches, Scotch Whisky 1969

mike86
9th July 2008, 04:05 PM
Colt 45's

skin
9th July 2008, 11:01 PM
jack daniels

thats all there is

70XIN
9th July 2008, 11:11 PM
i hope to one day acquire the taste to find beer okay. that's right, i think i'd rather drink my own urine, and water tastes 100 x better

until i 'normalise' and enjoy XXXX/coronas/tooheys etc ....... i guess i just enjoy most of the drinks mixed with coke, most especially *malibu*

i also like some of the milk-based shit, so that means baileys and a few other things

so yeah, wooo. even pissed as FUCK i still can't enjoy a drop of beer, and its impossible to explain it to anyone. it tastes like rust and soda water combined

import_love
12th July 2008, 12:47 PM
down my way you can get 5l bitburger keg's for $30, tastes wicked, no hangover and mega cheap, and it's german

1337machine
14th July 2008, 10:51 PM
uni students drink goon :P

aaron_drift
14th July 2008, 11:12 PM
I thought it was just highschool kids.

I am uni student, and i won't touch goon anymore. Highschool days are over.

AE71 Rolla
14th July 2008, 11:57 PM
Just got back from Phuket and smashed so many Beer chang king brown's each day, for $1.24 each and they're 6.5% (not 5% aussie shit)

aaron_drift
16th July 2008, 12:20 AM
$1.24 ea???????????????????????? holey fukin shit. thats awesome.

I would of been smashed everyday for those prices.

Sounds like a mad trip :D

puzzigully
16th July 2008, 02:33 PM
fuck goon

turbobrad
16th July 2008, 02:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jul 15 2008, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=562026)</div>

Sounds like a mad trip :D[/b]

Thats why the gov had to up the taxes you alco, haahaha.

And drink wise i slelected all.

AE71 Rolla
17th July 2008, 07:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aaron_drift @ Jul 15 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=562026)</div>

Sounds like a mad trip :D[/b]

Wake up at 12pm and start drinking while walking the streets shopping and stuff, then hit Bangla Road at about 10pm(by this time you're pretty drunk), keep smashing the chang till about 3 or 4am, root, go to bed then do it all again the next day haha. Me and 4 mates did this for 7 out of 8 days as we just couldn't drink anymore.

lo_rolla
20th July 2008, 08:38 PM
I drank one of every beer out the fridge at the pub on friday night, Got loose, gave my sober mate my keys, bought a carton of XXXX bitter, Had 4 of us in the KE70, 2 lads over 90kg's in the back, drove to the sunshine coast to a unit and the c**ts had fallen asleep, so we stood outside and yelled til they came outside, down the beach and smashed the rest of the carton and lit a big fire, then went to bed from 6:30 til 8 then drove back, got changed and went to archy.

Mind you when I was getting firewood from the sand dunes I was sliding down the sand and one of my legs went one side of a root and the other went on the other side. I was stuck halfway down the sand dune with a tree root stuck between my legs holding me up.

Also the effects of drinking have led me to two rather public shits, one in Vic park, next to brisbane grammer. After which I had to throw my suit out.
Another my mate wouldn't let me into his house so I took a dump on his footpath.
Nearly got arrested for skateboarding naked.
Rooted some fat chicks.
And done al sorts of dumb shit, like hedge jumping and public fires and incedents with explosions....

orange32
20th July 2008, 08:50 PM
I like your style.

shinny
1st August 2008, 01:15 AM
currently drinking red wine with a side of dorito's,

you'd be surprised how well they go together ^_^

btw does anyone know what happened to the drunk thread??

marvis
1st August 2008, 01:41 AM
Passion pop.

turbobrad
1st August 2008, 09:31 AM
^^^ ghetto styles for the win.

Cinzano and Soda's, can drink em all night.
Bought a fat 1.5l bottle of cinzano last night. its dirt cheap and tastes good.

Not sure if the skips would like it that much tho, its fairly wog spec.

monkae86
1st August 2008, 12:20 PM
lol passion pop. its year 9 house parties all over again.

oh and by the way, it has been decided that asahi is the "drifter beer" JDM y0!!

ae86hachiroku
1st August 2008, 12:34 PM
Vodka shots when I wanna just pass out and stumble around walls at clubs..
Beer when I wanna get rowdy
Pulse when I just wanna go absolutely insane
Jagerbombs go down pretty well too!

Robo86
1st August 2008, 12:38 PM
goon kunnt

70XIN
1st August 2008, 12:48 PM
ahaha

bogan pride

letsgohunting
1st August 2008, 12:48 PM
Beer mainly..

Faves are:
Asahi
Tsingtsao (chinese and great stuff..)
"champ" by erdinger
Amstell when I want a corona style piss weak beer
Kokanee (canadian - very crisp)

I also like a spot of whiskey - mainly single malt... I forgot the name of my favorite one but it was very very expensive. Second best I've had was a Japanese one - Suntory single malt, aged 12 yrs. Great stuff on the rocks.

turbobrad
1st August 2008, 01:07 PM
Kirin first press beer is a good one for the jdm freaks out there, even though its made in australia with australian grain :confused:

It has kanji on it and stuff. you can get them from first choice.

Roku_70
21st August 2008, 07:47 AM
as long as its cheap it all does the trick.

samuel
21st August 2008, 09:43 AM
Jaegermeister...

I used to do half a bottle of Jaeger in a sitting with a 6 pack of redbulls but my heart started beating funny so I stopped

70XIN
21st August 2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah i draw the line at heart problems too :ermm:

samuel
21st August 2008, 10:56 AM
They reckon it makes your blood sticky, just like what happens when people have a stroke :o