PDA

View Full Version : Des' Te72

AmyC
26th June 2008, 09:47 PM
Hey Hey,

I bought joellarolla's Te72 a few weeks ago, And my plans are to Drift it and probably crash it :teehee: Anyway alot of things have gone wrong with the car since i bought it so i have repaired and repairing alot of things.

Since i bought it i have:

Recored the radiator as it was blocked with some sort of green slimy shit and red mud.
Thermostat as it was caked up with red mud, It was like cement but red.
Fitted a thermo fan as the clutch fan was cactus, Kept spinning for a good 10 seconds after the engine was stopped.

What needs a attention:

Diff whine.
Re-tune the Weber.
Install thermo switch for the fan.
Rebuild engine as the oil pump is shagged, And rings or valve stem seals are on their way out.
Rebuild starter motor is it wont crank over on cold mornings, Me thinks its worn brushes.
Get new exhaust over diff, Under diff system bites balls and looks like shit.

But other than that its awesome :2thumbs:

On the plus side it has:

TRD 2 way, Not sure if it is a 2 way or a TRD limo but it is a LSD of some sort and its tight as.
14x7's and now 10 skid rims ready to be burnt once i find a decent jack that doesn't collapse. :verymad:

Will get some new pictures soon once its clean.

Ohh and some kent reversed into the front end and ran, So my bumper is fucked and bonnet is dented.

ae71
27th June 2008, 11:00 AM
i thought that the pervious guy said it had a TRD 2-way..

what do you mean by "de-tune" the weber?

do you know where your mate lives? i dare you to put a bullbar on it, there is a poo brown one down here with a steel truck spec bullbar, i wouldn't mess with the old bloke :P

AmyC
31st July 2008, 11:56 PM
Slid into a gutter so it now sports a Ke70 panard rod, Ra40 axle and 13" csx rims on the rear.