PDA

View Full Version : FS: ke70 ca18 project $1000

kewagon
6th July 2008, 05:14 PM
hi

selling my ca18 ke70 project

the car is a 1984 body ke70 with a te70 style panel van front end with a steel bumper etc
it has cut springs all round and a welded diff
full interior which is in pretty resonable condition with only a coupel of small tears in one front seat, no cracks in dash or anything, no stereo hacking
body has soem rust around the gaurd lips, drivers side is worse than passengers and i made it look worse by flaring the gaurds :(

i ahve a complete ca18de with 5 speed box and complete uncut loom and computer from a s13, everything you need is provided including a tailshaft to for uni joints and yoke and s13 dash cluster etc
motor has had a new clutch, timing belt, altenator belt, head gaskett, water pump, thermostat and a few other things not long ago,
i also ahve the front half of the exhaust including the cat and were it goes into the collector etc,
provided will be a set of custom made ke70 - ca18 engien mounts with ae86 rubber sections

basically everything you need for the conversion is there jsut a little bit of work is needed to chuck it all togeather and make a weapon of a drifter

the wheels in the pics are not included for the current price but i can chuck them in for an extra $900, they fit awsome and have near new 205/60 tyres

I'm located at orielton, 5 mins from sorell and about 25 mins from hobart,
either sms me on here or ya can get me on 0447060022 any time

after $1000 for the whole lot, pretty firm on the price, owes me more than this but i just don't have the time or means of dropping it all in, not really negotiable on price but money talks ay?

james

[attachment=27918:Image029.jpg]
[attachment=27919:Image030.jpg]
[attachment=27920:Image031.jpg]
[attachment=27921:Image032.jpg]

kewagon
8th July 2008, 01:48 PM
sold pending payment