PDA

View Full Version : AE86 SHELL $800! SOLD!

DRFTAE86
20th August 2008, 08:03 PM
Hey guys,

I wasn't planning on selling this shell but when another forum member wrote off his car at the track i offered it for sale.
Unfortunetly the sale has falling though cause he's moving house. Though i'd like to keep the shell i have already made plans to clear it out and regain some front yard space.

So its now for sale to the public.

Its a rolling shell.
No gearbox or engine.
Engine bay wiring seems to have come from a jdm 86 as this was previously running a 4age.
Interior is almost all there, minus the 2 front seats.
The car was resparyed about 3 years ago. Since then it has obtained a few scratches and a little bit of spot rust around the guards.
Theres a dint along the side of the drivers side bottom sill. This Hasn't affected the chassis rail though. The Previous owner told me he hit a ripple strip side ways at a sandown grip day.

The car was street rego'd up to about June this year. With a enigne and driveline it could easily be brought back to road spec.
It would make a great project for someone looking to build there own 86.

I have the head lights and front grill for sale separately if required as well as the gearbox.

Little extras it has is gauges in the dash (oil temp and pressure if i remember) and a JDM (stripe) cluster. Also has a JDM fuel tank (in tank fuel pump type).

Located Melbounre South east suburbs.

Best to come see the car is person if your really interested.
PM if you'd like to view the shell. Genuine interest only please.

Looking for a quick sale $800 firm. FREAKIN BARGIN! :o

Sherlock
20th August 2008, 08:06 PM
WHY CAN'T YOU BE IN SA! DAMN YOU!

Exactly what I want, and so cheap :(

dewar
20th August 2008, 08:11 PM
I have the head lights and front grill for sale separately
if you also want to sell the front guards and bonnet pm me i'd be up for all of them!

DRFTAE86
22nd August 2008, 07:08 PM
SOLD