PDA

View Full Version : jap spec 86

Hally
31st August 2008, 04:41 PM
hey car is curently defected but would be off defect for buyer
0431280172 (tyson) located in adelaide SA ,interstate buyers welcome as i don't think defect matter for some 1 interstate
cheers

after selling my old track spec sprinter what wasnt complied and fully gutted ect i thought due to my low income i better get something i can drive on the road...

when i got the car 4 months ago it had rust in the rear quater and in both door pillars i have recently got my tradesman to cut it all out and weld in new metal ect ect so body is now rust free and dentless i have also used a full can of cavity wax throughtout the car to stop rusting.
it also had lots of mechanical issues ect including water leaks from back of the head and from the rear welsh plug,alternator was fucked wich is now bin fixed,new clutch gear when gearbox was removed,had idiling issues,bolts missing from places like gearbox and engine mounts and a few other things what gave me the shits so i have recently spent shitloads on getting the car to how it should be and in perfect running condition.

just spent over a grand at a F^%$&*£ auto electrician getting everything good for regancy inspeciom like a fan/heater installed,new heater tap,low beams fixed,all my parkers connected,foggies conected to a jdm switch,new windscreen wiper motor and rewiring of alot of dodgey shit.

mods are

Engine:
4age out of a mr2 i think
pod
et extractors
microtech with handcontroller
heavy duty exeedy clutch
tight adm t50 box
good plugs and leads

when last owner got a dyno tune it got 78rwkw with voltage issues that was without tvis connected also this is all fixed now so would probly have 80rwkw

interior:
black velo milano fixed back seat
nardi classic wheel
jdm cluster
black dash (painted) and dash matt
new black carpet
mint jdm gt apex door trims
dwift button
no rear seats
no sound deadning
gd stez and speaker in boxes behind seats for my mad gangsta beats
jdm gas pedal
broadview mirror

Body:
white with panda style bumpers
top stage front lip
full face jdm new headlights foggies grille and parkers think they where brand new mid last year foggies are conected to proper jdm switch inside
jdm redline tail lights

wheels:
Black wantanabes
wheels are 14x7.5 -3 offset up front
and 14x8 -6 rears
with brand new good firestones 185/50/14s has good strechhhhh yo
just installed the dearest brake pads i could also

suspension:
front consists of mr2 shocks and stuzen 7kg springs
p/s arms
T3 camber tops (installing after defect)
front whiteline strut brace

rear is kyb exel g short strokes and ajps 6kg springs
whiteline 19mm rear sway bar
rear cusco tower brace
whiteline adjustable pahnard rod

it also has a t series diff with a locked centre (WELDY)

i have stock suspension,guage cluster,steering wheel,standard wheels and a few other bits and pieces to go with it

looking for around 10,000 or a trade for a s13/180 ect make a offer may get ya self a bargain
PIKS
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/midnights13/1.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/midnights13/BSM08088.jpg

Hally
8th September 2008, 10:26 PM
bump 9,000 ono make a offer get yaself a bargain dnt be afraid to throw a low ball offer i may just take it