PDA

View Full Version : fukn stolen

84coupe
20th May 2009, 07:34 PM
mates car got pinched last night.

so if anyone sees a dark blue subi wagon thing driving around kwinana area let me know.

cheers

todd
20th May 2009, 07:44 PM
heavy? from out the front of your place?!

84coupe
20th May 2009, 08:08 PM
yeah bro.

fukn ghey

quadeyquade
20th May 2009, 10:03 PM
Dude post some pics. and post one antilag etc

H8CHIR6KU
20th May 2009, 10:08 PM
the first prob is its kwinana... so ghey

post some pics and i send them to my dad and sis's see if they see it about

also check sloans reserve, thomas oval and out the back near the dirt bike track. more than likely taken for a thrash then fried

84coupe
21st May 2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah that's wat im thinking taken for a thrash then burnt to a shell.

Ill try c if my mates got some pics put them up wen I get home maybe.

Would be nice if everyone could keep an eye out for it.

Pce

84coupe
21st May 2009, 08:31 PM
car was found today aparently.

in bibra lake.

not in great condish from wat ive heard.

fukn cunts ay

todd
21st May 2009, 09:53 PM
ouch.

sucks the wang fo sho.

hope he had insurance ey

Moebius
22nd May 2009, 04:55 PM
Did it have an immobiliser? I always wonder if they actually work.

Golberg
22nd May 2009, 09:56 PM
Did it have an immobiliser? I always wonder if they actually work.

If somebody truely wants to steal your car its not all that hard, immobiliser or no immobiliser.

Especially with most of the install jobs I have seen from install shops. I've even seen ones where they've left all the tags on the all black wiring harness which totally defeats having all the wiring in black anyway. Even if its all done properly one can usually quite easily just crack open the immobiliser box have a look at the circuit board and trace the immobilisation wires and just bridge them. I personally think I could bypass most immobilisers in 5 minutes.

All a regular install shop jobbie will do is deter the petty car thieves (which is most often the case anyway). But if you want a proper job done which will actually stop your car from being stolen by even a professional car theif then things start getting difficult. As with it all, its not about if they'll be able to get it going its about how long it takes, if you intertwine the immobiliser with the engine harness and hide the actual box in a really difficult location to get to then it'll take a lot longer to bypass. And hopefully enough time that the theif will get spooked and leave the car.

Oh and the only time alarms are any good is if the car is out front of your house. Otherwise it will just be ignored buy the public.

Lol, sorry about the rant, just thought it was relevant.

84coupe
23rd May 2009, 12:11 PM
nah no immobiliser.

Matt-AE86
23rd May 2009, 08:29 PM
If somebody truely wants to steal your car its not all that hard, immobiliser or no immobiliser.

Especially with most of the install jobs I have seen from install shops. I've even seen ones where they've left all the tags on the all black wiring harness which totally defeats having all the wiring in black anyway. Even if its all done properly one can usually quite easily just crack open the immobiliser box have a look at the circuit board and trace the immobilisation wires and just bridge them. I personally think I could bypass most immobilisers in 5 minutes.

All a regular install shop jobbie will do is deter the petty car thieves (which is most often the case anyway). But if you want a proper job done which will actually stop your car from being stolen by even a professional car theif then things start getting difficult. As with it all, its not about if they'll be able to get it going its about how long it takes, if you intertwine the immobiliser with the engine harness and hide the actual box in a really difficult location to get to then it'll take a lot longer to bypass. And hopefully enough time that the theif will get spooked and leave the car.

Oh and the only time alarms are any good is if the car is out front of your house. Otherwise it will just be ignored buy the public.

Lol, sorry about the rant, just thought it was relevant.

Not even that. you look at the wires they have tapped into, find the same one on the other side and join it.