PDA

View Full Version : QLD Sunshine Coast: AE93 Corolla SX, potentional daily or used for parts. $1000

JDMBenji
6th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Hey guys,

I picked up this AE93 off a mate a few weeks back and I was going to do it up and sell it but I've gone back to uni and just don't have the time nor the space to have it around.

It's a 1990 model, the chassis has done 2XX,XXX k's and has had an engine replacement just over 110,XXX k's ago.

The interior is quite tidy apart from not having a CD player, black seats with the usual deterioration on the plastic trims the dash is mint and has a boss kit and wheel.

The paint is ok, nothing brilliant with minor panel damage on the front drivers side, the bar is unusable I've sourced one that I have not yet taken delivery of.

The engine runs, with new plugs. The previous owner said the clutch was slipping. The engine has a straight through 2.5 inch exhaust with LUKEY extractors.

I've started to tidy it up but it still needs a little more work.

It will need tires as the stock rims have slow leaks =( and they need a dam good polish.

I will post pictures tomorrow for those who wish to have a gander.

Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla Hatch
Series: AE93 SX
Engine: 4age smallport
Interior: Black
Exterior: White with red stripe, front lip and rear wing.

Pluses: Boss kit and wheel, 4age, interior, extractors.
Negatives: needs tires, front bar.

Price: $1000.

I'm located on the sunshine coast QLD, if you're interest feel free to contact me by fone as I'm not on here all the time.

PH Ben: 0406 000 096

JDMBenji
8th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Bump for offers