PDA

View Full Version : 4 DOOR Whore JZX 100 Mark II

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Hey guys had this for a while now thought i mite make a thread for it its a factory manual jzx100 mark ii i imported it myself after having huge headfucks with compliancing and shit its on the road annoying people. it came with basic mods including
Un known lip kit
tein type flex coilies
3 inch zorst
and some other stuff
Here are a few pictures of when it was at the docks in japan.

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:16 PM
when the car came over i flew up to melbourne to pick it up from compliance and drove it home typical toyota reliability everything worked fine no problems anywhere. however i wasnt to impressed with how they handled my car because the lip kit was all hanging off and they raped one of my front guards but all can be fixed i guess here are few pics the day i picked it up looks pretty gay at this stage.

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:25 PM
As soon as i got it home i started pulling parts of it to get it back to standard so i could take it through id inspection but because compliance was being a bunch off kents i didnt get my compliance plate so i had to wait and i did for 8 months it just sat in the garage untill i got a call saying my car had to go back to melbourne to be inspected by a government official so they could issue my car a plate so it got put on a truck and off it went and was gone for another month the morning i picked my car up from freight i drove it straight to down to regency and got my id chek done then drove straight to motor reg and got my plates and rego and got to work to turn it back to its old respectable self. how it looked when it passed

99 vienta camry brew

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:34 PM
while i was waiting for my car for so long i had plenty of time to buy MODS!!!
i purchased

series 2 bootlid and lights

AM Performance screamer pipe

final konexxion rear member brace

kazama cradle lock spacers

uras drift pinaples

greedy front mount cooler

Trd strut brace

cusco rear strut brace

juran drift button

and theres more that i have forgotten about i am sure

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:39 PM
so after F**king mental on it for almost a day i restored it to its former glory enjoy

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 12:46 PM
so after driving around for a week or so finding what i could and what i couldnt get over i was actually very surprised i could drive around quite easily without tipping n scrapping everywhere great success!!!. But the cannon on the back had no wool in the back anymore to muffle the noise so the drone was epic so i got the piece of shit cut of and got 3 inch crack pipe so no more drone just the pure awsome sound of WUN JAY on gate

hachi_dk
8th August 2011, 06:24 PM
nice ride man, looks balller.

i think the kit is a yamato kit as it is very similar to the one i have on my mkI jzx100.

with (what i consider to be mild mods) your 1j will pull 300kw.. turbo, injectors, tune, cooler and voila!

they are such sweeeeet cruisers that can rip skids 'like a bosss'

Pure corolla
8th August 2011, 07:51 PM
cheers mate yea they are such good cars so practical lol i am getting a power fc soon then will just have to find sum 1 who knows how to tune it so many yuppies around lol also selling the blitz rims and getting bronze TE37s u on jzx100.com

obey wan boenny
9th August 2011, 06:31 PM
Sick sick!

Pure corolla
9th August 2011, 07:53 PM
cheers benny i quite like your 90 also especialy when its sideways sooo good

shift_rook
9th August 2011, 07:58 PM
much love, nom nom nom

Pure corolla
9th August 2011, 08:33 PM
cant wait for TE37s with boss fitment will be painting it 2 tone soonish aswell so it will look simillar to this

Pure corolla
10th August 2011, 07:38 PM
purchased some NGK power cable leads today had a slight miss on limitter the other day this problem has now been resolved

hachi_dk
10th August 2011, 11:43 PM
cheers mate yea they are such good cars so practical lol i am getting a power fc soon then will just have to find sum 1 who knows how to tune it so many yuppies around lol also selling the blitz rims and getting bronze TE37s u on jzx100.com

nahh not on jzx100... yet

when i "finish" my ae86 (which is never) i will come on jzx100.com to start pimpin my chaser with 22 inch dolce's, fluffy dice and neons and ohh i almost forgot, jdm as F*ck stickers!

hahahaha....

not

sweet styling on yours man, will be watching this thread!
edit* you heard of ppl using these as tow cars? im looking at getting my engineer to sort out a tow ball to carry 1500-2300kg towing braked so i can tow my 86 to the track

Slimer86
11th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Does your JZX100 clunk in the rear cradle when you change gears hard?
Possibly worn diff bushings?
Just asking because I have heard its a common problem, and my friends does it.
PM me where you sourced the spark plug wires from too please. :yeah:

hachi_dk
11th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Mine does.
Im getting trd diff bushes, along with cradle spacers and that should sort out the 'clunk'

slide86
11th August 2011, 12:47 PM
yes im keen for a set of those leads also, my car has just ticked over 160 thousand, time to do a plug change and i wouldnt mind some new leads also ;)

ps notice how many ae86 owners also own jzx100's.........i find that quite interesting (good chassis is good)

Pure corolla
11th August 2011, 07:13 PM
cheers mate yea i just purchased my leads of ebay just typed in jzx100 n there they were lol yea the cluncking is caused by the rear diff bushes being worn because the standard bushes are oil filled so once they get old they crack and all the oil comes out and u get that hefty clunck wen u drop the clutch or do a bad shift mine are fair worn but after installing the rear member brace and the cradle lock spacers n drift pinaples it has stopped making the noise completely

Pure corolla
11th August 2011, 07:16 PM
ordered some Origin canards today hopefully will get them in a week or so will look like this

dr1ft-pig
12th August 2011, 07:01 AM
gahhh dooo wannnttt

would nearly cut my left nut off to own a mk2 so nice man

marvis
12th August 2011, 10:08 AM
Looks so awesome!

Sticker :\

k.aaron
12th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Looks mad. My neighbor has one of these and he's let it go to shit unfortunately.
Good luck with the build!

supershaneae86
12th August 2011, 11:06 PM
gotta love the loud clunk when shifting! mine does it too.gotta get my hands on some rear diff bushes and those leads! mine has a bit of a miss also..

Pure corolla
14th August 2011, 10:36 PM
Looks so awesome!

Sticker :\

Sticker ?

Pure corolla
14th August 2011, 10:38 PM
cheers fellas will get some pics up of canards as soon as i fit them also wana lower it a lil more it gets over to much at the moment lol

obey wan boenny
24th September 2011, 05:42 PM
More pics n shit!

Pure corolla
10th October 2011, 02:46 PM
as benny requested more pics and recent activities i have been a bit busy after selling my daily and making an executive decission to fuck a daily and just daily the MARK i have had a bit of money to spend on it which has resulted in a few new mods including

Factory lips front and rear sides still coming

Rota grids in grey 18x9.5+20 all round with 225/40 yokohama s drive

stiffer TEIN springs 12/10kg

rays duraluminum blue nuts

WELD semi rigid rear diff bush inserts

i have pulled the big lip kit of and fitted factory lips for the mean time because can get over a little more stuff and because car is now commencing SPORTY BOSS but i am keeping the big lip kit for when i wana be a big showoff and go cruises and shit for mad respects and shit!!!! car will be now going lower with factory lips so when other kit goes on will roll like 2cm of the ground like a real man. my factory lips also came with front and rear bumper so the one i fitted to my big lip i have put the cannards on and cut out the number plate for big dirty front mount will also cut ducts n shit in it like the jap boys do

Pure corolla
10th October 2011, 02:54 PM
here are some pics of the other front bar also picture of what my news are gona sit like except running 225 not 235 as on picture

Pure corolla
17th November 2011, 12:04 AM
Few updates car has new rims finally aswell as good tyres now big kit has gone back on aswell as cannards and ducting and have bashed my guards with a rubber mallet to fit sum flushness springs are here also and apexi ecv will install them both soon then lower it a bit more. Also picked up some flat black vinyl and am going to do the center part of my roof black for the classy look the mark is still being daily driven and but had the old fella at my local servo tell me that the other day when i left two cops came in and told him they are going to keep an eye out for the mark LOL:hehe:

Pure corolla
23rd November 2011, 05:21 PM
new update vinyl wrapped my roof in flat black

obey wan boenny
27th November 2011, 10:47 PM
Looking so dope!