PDA

View Full Version : Billys ke70 drift car.

ke70drift
25th May 2009, 04:25 PM
Engine:4AGE 20 Valve Silver top

Engine hardware
Custom oil cooler kit and filter relocation kit, custom oil catch can and modified baffled sump. Nissan trx bluebird radiator with dual thermos, Ground and balanced standard crankshaft, 20 thou over boar with oversized weisco forged pistons 8.5.1, Shot peen and polished 4agze conrods with arp conrod bolts. Arp race bearings throughout, Arp head stud kit, Angular block modification for big end bearings, Aftermarket valve springs, multilayer metal head gasket, ebay t3 turbo charger with 38mm external waste gate and screamer, Custom plenum chamber with 3sgte throttle body,1jz injectors, Adaptronic ecu, ae101 coil packs, Straight through 2.5inch exhaust.

Drive train
W55 Celica gearbox, 4 puck ceramic clutch, E series light ace diff locked with 4.3 diff gears. One peace tail shaft.

Brakes/Suspension
Front-Custom made front coil overs with 8kg swift springs and kyb agx 4 way adjustable shocks, T3 camber tops and custom strut brace, Ae86 power steering arms, Sigma lower control arms and t3 RCA’s, Quaife Quick Rack. Jdm vented rotors.

Rear- Custom made coil overs using 6kg springs and kyb agx 8 way adjustable shocks and a T3 rose jointed adjustable pan hard rod. Nolo thane bushes throughout car. Standard light ace drums.

Wheels and tyres
15 by 8 -4 Super lights all round with 195 50 15 nankang ns2s for now.

Bodywork
Hand flared guards front and rear, Repaint in Alpha Romeo Silver.

Interior
S15 dash fitted with digital sabre gauges and ace well digital dash, Bride recliner for driver, Nardi style wheel, Trust gear knob. E boost, boost controller and jap spec turbo timer.

Things to be done

GT28/71rs with .64rear on low mount manifold, Surge tank with bigger fuel pump and injectors and equal length for link.

Car is at a workshop being finished and put back together should be on the road in a couple of weeks hopefully.

hao.
25th May 2009, 04:40 PM
Nice stuff man. Nik was just telling me about your car the other night. Good to see pics of it haha.

driftke70
25th May 2009, 05:13 PM
havnt seen this thing since d sold it, good to see it still being loved.

slydar
25th May 2009, 05:51 PM
this car has so much win its not funny. everything it does it wins at.

i remember taking this chick home from the valley. at one point shes like "oh what car do you drive?"

im like "an old car, but its cool"

then shes sees it and shes like "oh i was thinking like chevy with tail fins"

im like "nah, its way cooler than that"

bit of a damp night.. im like "ill quickly show you why this car is cool" she lives at the bottom of mt nebo...

LOL by about half way up she understood quite well :)

Paul
25th May 2009, 06:35 PM

i remember taking this chick home from the valley. at one point shes like "oh what car do you drive?"

bit of a damp night.. im like "ill quickly show you why this car is cool" she lives at the bottom of mt nebo...

LOL by about half way up she understood quite well

*takes down notes*
haha
OT: Looking good billy, hoping to see some more vids on youtube ;)

driftke70
26th May 2009, 12:17 AM

as good as it was
im sure that wasnt the highlight of your night

Sherlock
26th May 2009, 12:26 AM
^ lol.

Hokey
26th May 2009, 12:36 PM
what happened to that old black plenum that was on it in the 4th pic? looks like the one sprinter86 bought off ebay. gonna be crazy with 2871r :D

Rolla_Mad
26th May 2009, 02:49 PM
Fuken BEAUTIFULLLL mate ............................ ROLLAZ 4 LIFE :p

ke70drift
26th May 2009, 05:05 PM
what happened to that old black plenum that was on it in the 4th pic? looks like the one sprinter86 bought off ebay. gonna be crazy with 2871r :D Ive still got it sitting at home but its a litte cut up lol i got it made by road and track but it wash shi$ so i got a better one lol. Yeah it went hard with that set up with only 140.5 kw so with a 28/71 it should easy make 200kw with the motor being able to run like 20psi. 200kw is all i want, hoplfully at 15psi

ke70drift
26th May 2009, 05:06 PM
Fuken BEAUTIFULLLL mate ............................ ROLLAZ 4 LIFE :p hell yeah boy lol hahahahaha thanks for the props

biggo
27th May 2009, 08:44 PM
biggo likes this car, well he likes the specs.

I hope you have balls tho, i lost mine somewhere between 7 and 10 psi.

sundee
28th May 2009, 12:27 PM
this is awsome to see some more 20V turbos going into rollas instead of SR's and s13 front ends.. nice work dude!

ke70drift
16th June 2009, 08:52 AM
biggo likes this car, well he likes the specs.

I hope you have balls tho, i lost mine somewhere between 7 and 10 psi.

Thanks mate, Yeah id like to think i can handle it i guess we will just have to wait and see, ill give it my best hey

ke70drift
16th June 2009, 08:53 AM

hahahahha your a funny man. Whats ur new number dude? thanks for the mad comment lol

ke70drift
16th June 2009, 08:54 AM
this is awsome to see some more 20V turbos going into rollas instead of SR's and s13 front ends.. nice work dude!

Yeah toyota all the way, i find the 20v turbo a lot more responsive and nipper then the sr but yeah just the way i wanted to go, its a bit more expensive though lol

sundee
16th June 2009, 02:57 PM
Yeah toyota all the way, i find the 20v turbo a lot more responsive and nipper then the sr but yeah just the way i wanted to go, its a bit more expensive though lol

yeah i know aye, good stuff hows it coming along any updates?
pics? pics are good! :))

ke70drift
16th June 2009, 06:47 PM
yeah i know aye, good stuff hows it coming along any updates?
pics? pics are good! :))

Yeah its coming along slowly lol, Intercooler pipes are nearly done and then its pretty much done just putting a muffler on the exhaust and boost controller and stuff like that shouldn't be to long...... month max..... Fingers crossed. Ill put photos up as soon as the next development hapens lol