PDA

View Full Version : Experience on Ebay with a American

Beau
26th May 2009, 12:07 PM
Wow. This basically has been going on most of the morning. I was amazed. I’ll put up every email from me and the yank.. The car was just a Ford Festiva it was up for $1500.00.

Me:
Dear john_diggler,

Hi would you take $1000 cash for it?

Yank:

Dear Beau,

Are you retarded? First of all, read the sales page, dipshit! It says price not negotiable and no offers will be entertained. Secondly, I sold the car already to someone who happily paid the full amount! So why the hell are you bothering me about something I already sold and I said I wouldn't do. You stupid ass Aussie are the biggest waste of air! I can't wait to get out of this god-forsaken wasteland!!!

Me:
Dear Yank,

Wow do you have your periods or is the tampoon still stuck in there? Oh wait no.. Your husband took your handbag.. is that right is that why you are so upset? Its ok let the tears fall you racist shit bag. Fucking American's the one race that will doom mankind! Must suck being you!

Yank:
Dear beau,

I'm not raciest you uneducated moron, I'm prejudice! You dumb fucking Aussie are all the same. You hate and make fun of Americans but then you want everything my country has to offer! You're what we consider the ultimate backstabbers, and we all know it. Music, movies, TV shows, clothing, economy, etc... Just watch your local news, over half of it is out of the U.S. It's because there's nothing over here worth talking about! If America ever decided (And I hope it does!!) to stop helping the leech of a country it would collapse! But if Australia ever stopped doing what ever it is it does for America I guarantee you nothing would happen! It would be like a bug hitting the windshield of a semi truck going full speed down a highway. And guess what, you're the bug! So when you go to the movies or buy your "doff-doff" or you go eat at "Macers" or watch your TV then remember what I just educated you on! You're all the same and you just proved it.

Me:
Dear Yank,

Ha! You make me laugh. You proved nothing. If anything you took a ill constructed argument some empty examples of proof and tried to throw them. One thing you don’t realise is both our countries help each other more than anything. We train most of your military. Not to mention all the shit we have pulled you out of.

I can’t believe I’m having a argument with such a redneck over Ebay. OVER $500. If you were any sort of mature human being you would have just said no thank. The car is sold. Instead you carry on like a insecure child. Just know that all these emails have/will be reported to Ebay. As far as wanting to be like you.. you are very off the mark! Did you ever think that maybe we see your trivial country as entertainment not as leaders or idols?

I found this hugely funny but quite offensive not to me as this shit never bothers me anyone that gets this worked up about things is just entertainment to me. My old man said you are a Idiot if you let a Idiot upset you. So doesn’t bother me on a personal level what it does though is annoy that crap out of me when I have some foreign speaking ill about this great country.

ke_70
26th May 2009, 12:26 PM
aha
u end up reportin him?

marvis
26th May 2009, 12:33 PM
I hate America and soo many Americans.

Beau
26th May 2009, 12:35 PM
Lol.. yer twice

af300e
26th May 2009, 12:38 PM
Make a fake user name, buy everything in his future auctions and leave "prejudice" (sic) feedback. Remember that sellers CANNOT leave neg feedback.

Conniving? Why thank you! :)

PS. I back searched his listings, that car has sold with buy it now three times in 4 days to 3 different buyers.

sun_moon
26th May 2009, 12:53 PM
sigh... americans are do dumb.... BUT they are good at self survival !

its amazing how such dumb people have not die off yet.

as said, self survival is a strong point.

u know americans used to fear the japanese, now they fear china.

america capitolises on negative relations of japan and china to further create controversy between them, as americas biggest fear is for east asia to co-operate together.

imagine the army power of china, with japans technology and other resources, it really scares america.... so those bastards do everything they can to make china hate japan, and japan hate china.

even more, look at japans consitution artical number nine.... basically says japan cant have an army, but america will protect them.... funny thing is, what if america is the enemy.. who will protect japan then.... plus america is already landed inside of japan ready for military attack.

in closing, americans are sneaky bastards !

squish_m8
26th May 2009, 01:01 PM
it amazes me how insecure the americans can be...
but that there is good entertainment :P

breno
26th May 2009, 01:08 PM
Did you ever think that maybe we see your trivial country as entertainment not as leaders or idols?

so true haha.
what a idiot.

Beau
26th May 2009, 01:12 PM
Just got this from him..

Dear beau,

What the fuck are you talking about? Your military is a joke and trust me I know exactly how much our troops train over here! And don't you mean "bogan" not redneck. Every time you type something you just keep proving my point.

Send all you want to eBay. I don't give two shits about you, this country or eBay Australia. They can't and won't do a thing. Just like your pathetic military.

And as far as my country being a source of entertainment, ask any of your weak ass actors, musicians, etc. where you go to make it and they'll all say America! There's way more opportunity, money, protection, etc... I can go on for days!

You have nothing over here worth protecting. I spoke with one of your military officers and he told me that the governments invasion strategy is to draw a line from Brisbane to Adelaide and everything north of that the country is going to give up and they'll defend the rest. Even a high ranking officers thinks his own military is a joke!

All of this could have been avoided if you would have read what I put on my sales page and noticed the car had already been sold but instead you again didn't disappoint me and responded like a true Aussie, bogan, redneck, dumb fucking asshole that thinks (reckons) he knows anything worth listening to.

Deny it all you want, you and your country would last a minute with the U.S.

My reply:

Dear Yank:

That just took you 2hrs to write,

Just know you suck at life.

squish_m8
26th May 2009, 01:24 PM
pretty funny how he thinks its actually worth the time....

Axentrik
26th May 2009, 01:39 PM
lol funny but being american is not a race its a nationality.

its funny how so many americans are brainwashed into thinking that their country is the greatest thing in the world. he is obviously a fan of bill o reilly and fox news.

driftke70
26th May 2009, 01:42 PM
one thing i noticed with america is they do everything to extremes, there is no middle ground, they either hate something or love it, they either are REALLY easy going and will talk about anything all day, or they will get their back up in 5 words and argue for hours.

Konakid
26th May 2009, 02:04 PM
so true haha.
what a idiot.

+1 pwned. Nice work man.

AJPS
26th May 2009, 03:46 PM
holy fuck i hate americans

most brain washed society ever!

Zach
26th May 2009, 04:55 PM
holy fuck i hate americans

most brain washed society ever!

Second!

blinded
26th May 2009, 06:18 PM
You have nothing over here worth protecting. I spoke with one of your military officers and he told me that the governments invasion strategy is to draw a line from Brisbane to Adelaide and everything north of that the country is going to give up and they'll defend the rest. Even a high ranking officers thinks his own military is a joke!

I loled.

And the plan if we are "invaded" from the south? Didn't think that one through.

Frak
26th May 2009, 08:08 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4872/americaqki.jpg (http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=americaqki.jpg)

When will american realise EVERY country on the planet hates them!

The Enthusiast
26th May 2009, 08:14 PM
I hate America and soo many Americans.

Marvis you just hate people lol

shift_rook
26th May 2009, 08:14 PM
what a tool, that guy obviously didn't have much to do today

shinny
26th May 2009, 08:56 PM
majority of americans have no freaking idea,
according to my sister-inlaw (originally from texas) about 80% of americans know almost nothing of the world outside their own country, and are generally retarded.

Javal
26th May 2009, 09:06 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4872/americaqki.jpg (http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=americaqki.jpg)

When will american realise EVERY country on the planet hates them!

Not happening any time soon.

AMERIKA IS TEH BESTEST CUNTRY IN TEH WORLD!!!11111

/fail

Vance
26th May 2009, 11:58 PM
one of my mates was telling me last week about how one of his favourite past-times is to go on xbox live and talk pretty much like this:

Him: "Any american's on here?"
Other: "Yes I'm american."
Him: "You're a fag."
Other: "No you're the fag.
Him: "Watch your mouth before I nine eleven your ass."
Other: "Dude!? I can't believe you just went there."
Him: "I masturbate when I think of nine-eleven."

breno
27th May 2009, 12:08 AM
dude obviously needs to get a life.

Cerby86
27th May 2009, 01:09 AM
Its funny cos i work in customer service and americans are the rudest, loudest, most arrogant customers ever.

The thing is after a few years you can spot them without them even talking. The funniest thing about it all is canadian tourists basically go around being super polite and pretty much apologising for american tourists cos they think we can't tell the difference. I always tell them their orders will be "aboot" 5 minutes and they can't believe that i knew they were canadian, and being dead serious the way i can tell is american tourists usually annoy me before they even start talking whereas I have always found the canadians to be really cool!

We have so many stereo types for yanks at work it's not funny. Like if they come asking for 'ketchup' with out fail if you tell them it's free they go "oh well i'm gonna need about 10 of those" and if you tell them they cost 30c they go "Oh don't bother, their free in the states"
I try to explain the basic concept of business to them. It isn't free. The business has worked out the average amount most customers use, stuck a bit on top, then added that cost to the price of the meal. You pay for it even if you don't use it!

Everytime i have said this the reply is "NO IT"S JUST FREE" compelling argument there you fat shit. You know what, if it's so much better "in the states" then fuck off back there!! I don't enjoy dealing with you and all i have to do is interpret your fucking accent, take your money and cook your meal!

I did a year long course in adventure guiding and one of the main things a lot of the operators said were american tourists were the worst. Asain tourists with little english are fine you take them somewhere cool or do something fun and they love it. You can't understand them, but they love it and rave about how much fun it was.
Apparently the common thing with the american tourists is that it doesn't matter what you do, it's either to hard ( they want to go rockclimbing but only if it's basically a flight of stairs...a short flight of stairs), they have it better back in the states or it's boring ( cos nobody has been shot or car jacked or made a rap video yet)

Having said all that it could just be that years in customer service has made me hate everyone. After all the there is a note written on the notice board at work saying "Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them. The problem is that a distressingly large number of these people are our customers. Take a deep breath and smile. :) )

driftke70
27th May 2009, 02:15 AM
read a thing the other night, in a few american police stations, they give addicts a little hit of drugs to help them with their withdrawls before they get released in a day or two.

also one thing to keep in mind with america, is although on average they are assholes, there are more of them,
and they are loud outgoing people with wierd senses of humor. Not all americans are assholes, theres a fine line between dip shit newyorkers who have rolex's stuffed up their ass and trailer park trash southerners that are on the tolerable side,

i spent a bit of time in a few states and a few weeks in mexico, can tell you right now i wouldnt go back to america in a hurry, unless it was back to cali to go over to mexico.

Beau
27th May 2009, 08:32 AM
Cerby I fully agree with you.

I have lived and dealt and worked with Americans my whole life. As my father builds American cars etc and goes over there yearly I know all to well the way these ppl are. Yes there are some good Yanks. But I still find it hard to trust em. Most of the time they are only out for the money. They don’t know anything about a country outside of their own as they are only taught American History through school

This N0b replied some more on Ebay but it hurst my head to read it. For someone to be some stupid is amazing! Basically most of his last emails have been. IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG! YOUR SHIT! YER HOW DOES THAT FEEL! Usually with my comment being. Dude you have proved nothing, you have empty responses that only seem right as you are shouting them and not using any sort of brain power to construct a valid sentence that would push the table in your favour.

My last email back to him went something like this.

Ok.. maybe for me to have a discussion with you I should bring my mentality and IQ down to your level. So hang here we go.. Its going to be hard to degrade myself to your level but here it comes. No you suck! You are gay! Australia is the best cause we have Mountains and we are a Island and we don’t have Mexicans and we also have Shannon Noel! YERRRRRRRRRR I win how does it feel!

dave2221
27th May 2009, 09:58 AM
hhahahaha shannon knoel

yeeww

ae86hachiroku
27th May 2009, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

watch and lol

sun_moon
27th May 2009, 12:57 PM
Cerby I fully agree with you.

I have lived and dealt and worked with Americans my whole life. As my father builds American cars etc and goes over there yearly I know all to well the way these ppl are. Yes there are some good Yanks. But I still find it hard to trust em. Most of the time they are only out for the money. They don’t know anything about a country outside of their own as they are only taught American History through school

This N0b replied some more on Ebay but it hurst my head to read it. For someone to be some stupid is amazing! Basically most of his last emails have been. IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG! YOUR SHIT! YER HOW DOES THAT FEEL! Usually with my comment being. Dude you have proved nothing, you have empty responses that only seem right as you are shouting them and not using any sort of brain power to construct a valid sentence that would push the table in your favour.

My last email back to him went something like this.

Ok.. maybe for me to have a discussion with you I should bring my mentality and IQ down to your level. So hang here we go.. Its going to be hard to degrade myself to your level but here it comes. No you suck! You are gay! Australia is the best cause we have Mountains and we are a Island and we don’t have Mexicans and we also have Shannon Noel! YERRRRRRRRRR I win how does it feel!

"it turns straight people into gays, and gays into mexicans !"

hao.
27th May 2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25533342-5001026,00.html

slide86
27th May 2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

watch and lol

OM fucking G.....not one white person there.....

no stereotype there

i bet she knows what to do with a dick tho

shinny
27th May 2009, 04:33 PM

i think she suffers from homer simpson syndrome

"hey look at this country, U-R-Gay haha"

starni_boy
27th May 2009, 05:19 PM
And the plan if we are "invaded" from the south? Didn't think that one through.

I didn't think Tasmania would invade us.

blinded
27th May 2009, 06:55 PM

Nah didn't mean Tasmania invade us. More so if we were invaded attacked from any other coast line other than the north or west. Not that I can see this ever happening any time soon though.

starni_boy
27th May 2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah I know... I was just mucking around.

Delazy
27th May 2009, 07:11 PM

keep telling urself that :soldier:

blinded
27th May 2009, 07:16 PM
I thought that Tasmanian's would be too "distracted" by their sisters and/or brothers to worry about trying to invade the mainland :P

pogi
27th May 2009, 07:30 PM
one of my mates was telling me last week about how one of his favourite past-times is to go on xbox live and talk pretty much like this:

Him: "Any american's on here?"
Other: "Yes I'm american."
Him: "You're a fag."
Other: "No you're the fag.
Him: "Watch your mouth before I nine eleven your ass."
Other: "Dude!? I can't believe you just went there."
Him: "I masturbate when I think of nine-eleven."

each time me and my mates jump on 360, always yanks crap drifters, crap at cod4, all the bastards do is lag us
and all they talk about is how much better theyare in every way possible.

DAN-86
27th May 2009, 08:10 PM
I thought that Tasmanian's would be too "distracted" by their sisters and/or brothers to worry about trying to invade the mainland :P

Yet, we have some of the most awesome roads to drive in,

And out of all the people i have met from the "big island" 90% of them moved here :P

macca1590
27th May 2009, 08:27 PM
majority of americans have no freaking idea,
according to my sister-inlaw (originally from texas) about 80% of americans know almost nothing of the world outside their own country, and are generally retarded.

a must watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdljzbHELmM&feature=related

and the new season starts tonite on ABC at 9:00

slide86
27th May 2009, 11:53 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i am certainly not a racist person, but:

if i wake up in the morning and find out that china has nuked 75% of the place between canada and mexico...i will not shed a tear, nor will i feel any sorrow.

stupid stupid fucking country......i do shed a tear for the rest of the world tho

patience
28th May 2009, 01:57 AM
I love Americans

Had a few funny mishaps with them last Japan holiday

In Niseko Japan last Christmas, snowboarding with 3 mates.
We had a yank family staying at our lodge. I have never heard people comment on the mundane and then complain about it as much as them. Simple shit just seemed to confuse and bewilder them.
It got to breaking point when we took a 1 hour bus trip back from another close resort at night, only to be seated behind them, where there must have been 20 comments like
WOW this bus trip is long
Hey driver, you might want to hurry, this trip is SHAW taking long
jeeez man, this is a real long bus trip.
to which my friend finally cracked and let his lifelong hatred of americans spill out, with the entire bus full of Aussies making snide comments for the next 15 minutes.
I think they switched lodges the next day

We were in our youth hostel common room in Tokyo when 4 yank chicks checked in, eyed us off and were acting all sex and city. Thing is they were all lame massively fat moles.
As they were strutting past us our mate walked up to us in his towel brushing his teeth and asked really loudly who were the dudes who just checked in. They all had a go at him but we were all laughing too much for them to get a real word in.

lastly we were at a club called womb in Tokyo for new years.
There were some yanky soldiers there who were shouting us shots just cos we were aussies, which was cool. Absolute text book army privates, straight outta the bible belt.
My friend asked what they thought of officers, to which they replied with the usual yanky garbage "arr man we hate those officers". Thing is he is an air force officer, and started making them salute him for the next half an hour, til one had a go at him.
took us about 15 minutes to try and get through to him that it was just a joke, and we were just shit stirring.

patience
28th May 2009, 01:59 AM
oh

In Bruges favourite scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okh9pXz5oXk&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSF5YkyabuQ

fucking hilarious
If you haven't seen the movie go and grab it

And the Chasers win in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related

sun_moon
28th May 2009, 01:12 PM
last night i was driving in outer of the city and some american was crossing the road on a RED MAN (fucking tool) and the car in front of me went really close to him and beeped and hes shouting at the car.... i did the same thing but tried to run over his foot.

according to americans, americans are never wrong.

sun_moon
28th May 2009, 01:14 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i am certainly not a racist person, but:

if i wake up in the morning and find out that china has nuked 75% of the place between canada and mexico...i will not shed a tear, nor will i feel any sorrow.

stupid stupid fucking country......i do shed a tear for the rest of the world tho

agreed.

Axentrik
28th May 2009, 04:33 PM
lol so glad the chasers were posted. they've obviously left out all the people who gave decent responses but fuck its funny.

shinny
28th May 2009, 07:50 PM
oh

In Bruges favourite scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okh9pXz5oXk&feature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSF5YkyabuQ
fucking hilarious
If you haven't seen the movie go and grab it

in brudge is fucking hilarious also slightly depressing all in one,
fucking awesome film

Beau
28th May 2009, 08:17 PM
i dont know how many of you have seen this but watch this... makes me sick if its true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_E4N5YIycI

bigm
29th May 2009, 10:37 PM
fuck the first few posts made me Laught hard.

its the 'funny because its true' concept haha

mrceffy
29th May 2009, 10:57 PM
Typical American... The U.S is nothing but full of scumbags