PDA

View Full Version : regency hachi thieves

subaer
26th May 2009, 04:55 PM
My AE86 Trueno was stolen on Friday afternoon from Regency TAFE. I got it back the next day a little bit dented up and thrashed. Just letting people know that there are some hachi thieves in Regency so be careful. Also want to see if anyone saw something. Its a green/black Trueno and was stolen at around 3:30. It was driven to Elizabeth where it was dumped at around 5:30.

ATESIX
26th May 2009, 05:37 PM
That's a pretty low act of them to do that .. good that you got it back at least.

ke70 xx
26th May 2009, 06:05 PM
My AE86 Trueno was stolen on Friday afternoon from Regency TAFE. I got it back the next day a little bit dented up and thrashed. Just letting people know that there are some hachi thieves in Regency so be careful. Also want to see if anyone saw something. Its a green/black Trueno and was stolen at around 3:30. It was driven to Elizabeth where it was dumped at around 5:30.

No one in elizabeth could be thieves could they?

Hopefully people who did this are found. Barely ever hear of cops catching people much these days for this kind of thing.

Danzo
26th May 2009, 06:30 PM
regency TAFE has always been a hot spot for thieves, when I used to go to trade school someones car used to get stolen or broken into nearly every block.
A lot of comes down to the fact that heaps of apprentices feel the need to drive their hot cars there and park them in prominent positions to show off their fully sick rimz bro.

Mr Awsome
26th May 2009, 06:45 PM
haha all tafe car parks are shit holes.
seen car missing parts diffs, front struts, wheels, bonnets, doors.
you get were im going.
just 500m gladwrap your own car, then no one will be bothered or get your friends to do it for you haha.

Eddy
26th May 2009, 09:28 PM
thats crap to hear man
i go to that tafe 2 times a week now to
will deff be more carefull with the panno when its there

Dave
26th May 2009, 09:49 PM
steering locks are pretty handy for when you need to smash the mofo

ADRIAN
27th May 2009, 12:55 PM
that really sucks man, iv seen it at tafe before nice car...thankful you got it back

svenmate
27th May 2009, 01:26 PM
go to tafe in the city like i did
underground secure carparkth :P

Frak
30th May 2009, 05:10 PM
Croydon tafe is quite good, they have a couple of security guards that are always doing the rounds, also some classes overlook the car park so if there is anything going on, sometimes the students will see it.

Years ago I was doing some courses at Regency, one lecturer I had said that the thieves would come onto the campus with a 'shopping list' it was not uncommon to just find a headlight/tail light/grille missing. He said that it was easy pickings as they knew what time classes were on....bastards!

subaer
2nd June 2009, 04:57 PM
that really sucks man, iv seen it at tafe before nice car...thankful you got it back

yeah, cheers. I'm very thankful when I got it back. so relieved it only copped a minor thrashing, a detatched bumper and a bit of panel damage

go to tafe in the city like i did
underground secure carparkth :P

would if I could but I work there not study so can't change unfortunately :P

4A-GE Power
4th June 2009, 07:52 PM
Yer that sucks At least you got it back. Luckily i go to tafe down south!!:P