PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Track Ready Skyline

hachimaroku
27th May 2009, 05:28 PM
Hey guys this isnt my car, but im posting for a mate jsut coz he really wants to upgrade and wants it advertised as much as possible, heres the ad that he posted on secretdrift

If your in Qld and been around the Drift Scene u would know this car,

Its the old blue 32 4 door that used to drive for mercury motorsports, is now wrapped in Federal Tyres Sponsership Colours, (no sponsership doesnt come with the car)

For Sale

The Oppertunity has come For me to move to another Car, something later model, unfortunately this means selling my pride and joy.

Specs are as follows.

** Engine Is being Freshend up as we speak, with new crank, bearings, oil pump etc***

Engine: Built Rb25det, CP Pistons, SPOOL Rods, Arp Studs and Bolts, Cometic Head Gasket, Extensive Crank Grinding and Portwork on the Head.
Turbo: Master Power (GT35 Spec) Turbo, 6BOOST Manifold, TIAL 44mm Gate, Braided Oil Lines.
Exhaust: 3 1/2" Mild Steel Dump, Exiting out Passenger Side, Magnaflow Resonator, 2" Screamer
Fuel System:Flushed Flowed and Tested Injectors, Sard Reg, Bosch 044 external pump, Walbro Intank Pump, and ARE Surge Tank.
Cooling: GREDDY Radiator, ARE Oil Cooler, BA Falcon Fans and Shroud, Modified Radiator Support (Moved 100mm Forward) Nismo Thermostat, Custom Large Capacity Sump, and NISMO Engine Mounts.
ECU:AUTRONIC SM4 V1.09

Suspension: Solid Cradle Spacers and Diff Rubbers, Unknown Jap Coilovers, Castor Rods, Toe Arms, Camber Arms, Tie Rods, Hicas Lock, GTR Rear Sway Bar and Whiteline Front Swaybar, and Modified Front Hubs, Re Mounted rear Arms for better Traction.

Brakes: 33GTS-T Front Brakes, 33GTST Rear Brakes and SW Motorsport Hydraulic Handbrake.

Driveline:RB25det Box, NPC Custom Single Plate, NISMO Clutch Slave, Braided Clutch Lines, New Tail Shaft, Super Shim Option 1 Garage Diff and Solid Gearbox Mount.

Interior: Sparco 'Circuit' Drivers Seat, East Bear Passenger Seat, Bride Low Rails For Both, Just Jap 90mm Dished Steering Wheel, Nismo Gear Knob, Gutted Standard Dash, Blitz Boost Gauge, Autometer Monster Tacho, Sabre Oil Pressure Gauge, Stewart Waners Oil Temp and Water Temp Gauges. Cusco 6-Point Thru Dash Roll Cage, 3" Drivers Harness, 2" Passengers Harness. Stripped and 2-Pac Silver Painted Interior. Custom Switch Panel in Centre Dash Vent, and Dry Cell Battery in Custom Mount Behind Passenger Seat.

Exterior: Full BN Kit, 18x8 +6 FX Wheels, Full Federal Signage Paint Scheme... Silver Carbon Bonnet.

$15,000 With No ECU, or $16,500 With SM4... Price is Negociable.

heres a link to gallery, i couldnt figure out how to get the photos up on this post,
http://img507.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc0068a.jpg
Serious Enquiries only.

Robby Mounfield
0421 560 017
add_psi@hotmail.com

or pm me here if you cant get onto him and i'll let him know your interested

Its a REALLY quick car and bakes really freaking hard, would be an absolute ball to drive, u would have so much fun, and very competitive, and it sounds really hot when it hits GATE

marvis
27th May 2009, 06:26 PM
I don't know why people post stuff like this on here.

What is he looking to upgrade to?

marvis.

Beau
27th May 2009, 07:24 PM
I don't know why people post stuff like this on here.

What is he looking to upgrade to?

marvis.

I dont know why you waste our time with some of your comments

shift_rook
27th May 2009, 08:08 PM
it's so true! man so nice, woprth every cent of 16.5, so cheap for the thousands and thousands that ahve gone into it. any vids just for sheer interest?? have i seen this car on a few dvd's by chance?

marvis
27th May 2009, 08:30 PM
I dont know why you waste our time with some of your comments
You're wasting your time reading them. I had a question, otherwise I would not have posted.

Pretty nice car, sounds soooo good last time I saw it.

Marvis.

hachimaroku
28th May 2009, 10:43 AM
theres some footage of him in this footage, cant really hear is car though i dont think so i will keep looking for another one

http://www.vimeo.com/4336333

and marv, he told me what hes thinking of getting but is keeping it a secret for some reason, so i cant say,