PDA

View Full Version : Drifting Tas - LAST practice day for the year! December 3rd

Mandi
8th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Ok everyone!

Well with enough response for a want for another practice day Drifting Tas has managed to bring us another praccy for the year!

When: December 3rd (Saturday)
Where: Baskerville Raceway

I've attached the drift flyer below and here is the link to download the approved entry forms and approved entry regs http://hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=513491 (appologies the uploader will only allow me to upload images not forms)

Anyone who missed out last practice day and wanted to have a go now is the time! And I'm sure everyone who has been out will be looking forward to one last crack this year at Basky, I know I am ;)

Important info:

Sponsor rides will be from 11:30am - 12:30pm again, so ALL sponsors intending to participate in getting in with drivers need to be at the track BY 11:15am to sign disclaimers. Regular practice runs will be allowed during the sponsor hour as well.

Please note that vehicles with CAMS approved cages will be able to take other drivers as passengers for training purposes at any time throughout the day!

Another thing to be aware of is passenger rides are single runs only (ie no tandems)

A note to NEW drivers = You will need to be part of a CAMS approved club with a current membership and CAMS license (these forms are available on the day to fill out if required)

The usual dress code applies = Covered from ankle to wrist to neck, no polar fleece jumpers and leather upper shoes. Approved helmet is also expected on the day.

A Christmas lunch BBQ and drinks will be running from 3pm onwards at the track.

Any questions or comments post them up ;)

dangdang
8th November 2011, 07:52 PM
See ya'll there!

Mandi
30th November 2011, 05:37 PM
Just a reminder this is on THIS weekend coming! :)