PDA

View Full Version : Tas 4agte drift car. resonably competitive car

joshz18
20th November 2011, 11:24 AM
located in hobart tasmania. Im selling on behalf of my friend only reason being hes not on the forum and i have been the only one to slide this car.

Body wise: it has had a very quick respray, body work is rough but good from far far from good haha.
engine, susy, running gear:
4agze, custom plenum, custom turbo manifold, kkk turbo, microtech ecu, V mount intercooler radiator setup, oil cooler, w58 gearbox, heavy duty clutch. Custom made front coilover on ae86 struts, Mazda 4 spot calipers and mini rotors with adapter. 35mm lengthened control arms, rack spacers, t3 camber tops, power steering knuckles. G-series diff with rebuilt factory lsd, bluebird disc and twin caliper setup with hydraulic handbrake. whiteline adjustable front and rear sway bars. 15x8 -4 superlites will come on the car
Theres probably heaps more info i could give you but the best option is to give az a call or fire him a messo to get all the details. I'll get any questions answered if you want to ask here,
Car makes a 175rwks on 14psi or around abouts that as im not sure on exact figures, dyno sheet can be provided.

Hes chasing around 7k ono or will put a full cams approved rollcage in the thing and sell for $10k just due to the time and materials to do so.
Aaron Martin is his name and his number is 0418186758

cheers josh

icgYMrQVRHo

Tas AE86
23rd November 2011, 09:53 PM
Very quick car, and well setup. I was struggling to keep up in a 270kw sprinter with RSR's on the back haha. Would be a good buy

joshz18
24th November 2011, 03:39 PM
think you'll find that was the pilot not the plane you were struggling with haha. as if anyway you were hard on my hammer all day