PDA

View Full Version : EOI - SR20DET AE71 Track car

OMG866
28th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Hey everyone this is just a EOI just thought i would throw this bad girl up to see if there's any interest. Reason being would not mind doing alittle traveling over the next 6 months and just need alittle more spending money.

Anyway jsut a quick run down of the car. i bought it about 6 months ago and it had a pretty poor tune on it so i had it re tuned by port hacking automotive. It is now making a very safe 170rwkw @11psi. Now this car looks abit rough im sure alot of you have seen it. But it is set up really well and is so much fun to drive. This is Perfect for anyone who wants to buy something with all the work done. Just turn up at the track and turn the KEY and GO. But also if anyone is thinking of doing a SR conversion this would save you so so much head ach. Everyhthing is there simply swap it all over :)

Here are some specs of the top of my head

Engine:
S14 SR20det
Stinger after market Ecu
HD clutch
T28 ball bearing turbo
After market exhaust manifold
Big front mount
Custom intercooler piping
s15 injectors
Silicone vac hose Kit
HKS BOV
Electoric Duel boost controller
s13 Alloy radiator with twin 10inch thermo fans
Suspension and brakes:
S13 HSD coilovers and brakes up front
Front and rear sway bars
ADjustable shocks and 6kg springs in the back
Adjustable upper trailing arms
Adjustable panard rod
Locked E series disc to disc ( s13 brakes ) also has 4.3ratio C@P
Hydro hand brake

Inside:
2 bucket fixxed back
2 6 point harness's
Rear bolt in half cage

Other:
Has a 1L surge tank with 044 fuel pump.
Also Has had a 10mm Hard fuel line made up to suit the SR
Custom TAIL SHAFT and gear box and engine mounts.
Comes with 2x sportmax 15x8 and 4 works Ewing 15x7 ( 1 pair not in best conditon )
cant think of anything else atm but ill update the thread if i do. I am after $7500 firm thats how much i bought it for. Then i had it re tuned. Thats what it is worth and i wont let it go for any less so please no low ballers. This is perfect and a cheap powerful setup guaranteed to put a massive smile on your face.

Contact Nick: 0413836004
Price: $7.5k firm

can chuck in brand new tires for a unbeatable cheap price to get you started.

I am happy to answer any questions.

OMG866
28th January 2012, 06:38 PM