PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Toyota sprinter ae86 in ( vic )

rxtrb
2nd February 2012, 06:44 PM
Up for sale is my Toyota sprinter ae86 1983 Blue colour. Has got the original engine but looks like it has been rebuilt some time.
Interior needs TLC outside of the car has 1 or 2 bubbles on the left wheel arch and next to the fuel filler the car has been resprayed by the previouse owner.
Bad points of the car are that it has had a hit from the front needs,

Two head lights
Front Bar
Grill and Radiator.
The front radiator support has to be pulled out little bit and thats it no damage to the rails or anything

The car is located in Melbourne Im asking $1,800 ono.
My contact details are 0405 555 466 Faruk Thanks.

Jimmee1990
3rd February 2012, 12:59 AM
This was my old car, did you buy it from the auctions or from someone else? You know this shell's been written off a few times too yes?

rxtrb
3rd February 2012, 04:33 PM
Yeh brought the car from someone else are you sure its the same car cant see no previous damages.

Matt
3rd February 2012, 05:00 PM
How would one check if it is on the WOV register?

dove grey 64
3rd February 2012, 06:34 PM
How would one check if it is on the WOV register?

just call up and give the vin number, vicroards will have all the records

willa
4th February 2012, 11:12 AM
Or it can be done on their website!

Jimmee1990
4th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Vicroads don't keep records on the written off register for cars before a certain year, 1985 off the top of my head but i'm not 100%. I found this out when I was getting the car roadworthy myself. It's definately the same car, it's got the same damage to the front of the passenger side front guard, and the same damage in the rear bumper with the same nice paint with kouki front bumper mounts. The inside of the hatch will also be satin black from when I fixed the rust in it. There's a fair bit of rust behind the rear bumper and in the spare wheel well too. The engine in it was rebuilt by the old guy that owned it before me, only done about 50,000 since then. All the interior pieces for this are in my garage too. If anyone that's thinking about buying this wants to know more just pm me.

dove grey 64
5th February 2012, 07:12 AM
Vicroads don't keep records on the written off register for cars before a certain year, 1985 off the top of my head but i'm not 100%. I found this out when I was getting the car roadworthy myself. It's definately the same car, it's got the same damage to the front of the passenger side front guard, and the same damage in the rear bumper with the same nice paint with kouki front bumper mounts. The inside of the hatch will also be satin black from when I fixed the rust in it. There's a fair bit of rust behind the rear bumper and in the spare wheel well too. The engine in it was rebuilt by the old guy that owned it before me, only done about 50,000 since then. All the interior pieces for this are in my garage too. If anyone that's thinking about buying this wants to know more just pm me.
maybe your car had not reported as written off, i've had other cars checked older then 85 and they had details, not really how it was written off or damage but it had been listed, insurance company's notify them. so even if a car is stolen and stripped of all parts and the insurance pays out a claim the car is listed as written off. interesting note i had a 83 car, went to register it a they told me it was written off, but because it was an 83 and the accident/ insurance write off happened in 99 there was no need to get a engineers cert due to the age of the car.

rxtrb
6th February 2012, 08:23 PM
Im happy its your old car mate you dont own it any more so get over it. If any one is interested in the car my number is there to contact me on.

rxtrb
17th February 2012, 12:00 AM
Price drop $1,800