PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photography

BLIPAE86
15th February 2012, 07:31 PM
hey,

anyone do wedding photos in northern NSW or gold coast area as i need on for my wedding in november at brunswick heads

just Pm me if you know of someone

t-nol
16th February 2012, 02:46 PM
If i can offer any advice on this, Don't skimp on the photo's !! They are the only thing you will have after it's all done, and SHE will like to revert back to them alot..... The last thing you want is some generic pic's of you're special day, from some noob with a "Special Camera", no offence to anyone here.

I probably went the full end of the scale, but my photographer with custom designed album cost me $6500. You can get something nice for alot less though, but you get what you pay for. Sorry if i'm outa line, just trying to help.

.ady
16th February 2012, 08:51 PM
blipae86, theres a guy on here with the cherry red 4agze ke70 by the name of grant think his username is v-tec still, he does professional freelancing photography contact him and see if he can come down http://www.grantscottphotography.com/

Matt
17th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Photos are good, but don't get bent over on the album costs... You can make your own through a printing company a hell of allot cheaper than the photographer will. Just make sure you get high res copies of the photos. Also put a few cheapish but good digital cameras around the place for guest to take their own photos, you'll be surprised at how good some of your guests photos are.

Best advise regarding a wedding is to NOT DO IT.

J/k, but nah on the night , you and your wife take 15-30 minutes aside together to soak up the atmosphere and look around and comment about people who are there and the night in general. That will be all you remember from it for years to come. And the other thing is to "enjoy" yourself and not forget why you are there, who gives a toss if your drunk uncle hits on your mates girl friend and gets laid out for his efforts.