PDA

View Full Version : URGENT "road worthy"

scott_22
3rd June 2009, 03:19 PM
the term road worthy is used very loosely. does anyone know where i can get one/call and get one sent to me/pick one up. need my car back on the road for work urgently. if anyone can help me it would be sweet. if you recommend me someone and i am successful in getting it you will be rewarded with $50 or a carton. which ever you would prefer.
thanks

scott_22
7th June 2009, 03:27 PM
seriously, no one knows anyone??

marvis
7th June 2009, 03:41 PM
Not in your area sorry.

marvis.

driftke70
7th June 2009, 04:32 PM
it changes depending on your situation, if you go to a 4wd shop they are usually more lenient.

shawn_26
7th June 2009, 05:11 PM
I too could use one of these in Brisbane. If anyone wants to PM me some info instead of displaying it here, it would be much appreciated! I need one within a week or so...As above I'll swing you a carton if someone can get me a "phone-worthy".

gumbie
11th June 2009, 06:34 AM
I too could use one of these in Brisbane. If anyone wants to PM me some info instead of displaying it here, it would be much appreciated! I need one within a week or so...As above I'll swing you a carton if someone can get me a "phone-worthy".

Theres a place in carole park/wacol area that do a "RWC While you wait" Think they look at your car for like 10mins lol, I'll get there name today for you, I drive past it everyday, Look pretty dodge.. the signs written in spray paint :P

shawn_26
11th June 2009, 07:45 PM
^ Hehe...Sounds good..Info would be great :)