PDA

View Full Version : I need your bigport ECU for a day :S

jet111
3rd June 2009, 07:37 PM
Hey guys,

My car isn’t starting… I’ve cleaned and checked each spark plug (I am getting spark), checked fuel (seems to be fine), all injectors are getting power (surging at 2 volts). All relays and fuses I’ve checked are fine so far…

I was beginning to give up and then I saw the bolt on my alternator was snapped in half, looks like a huge spark has hit it! I am thinking this may of fried my ECU, do the ECU’s have a surge protector of some sort?

Anyway could I borrow someone’s Bigport ECU for a day so I can check if thats the problem or not.. This would be a huge help. I will pick it up and drop it back to you of course. I’m in Sydney’s north.

As far as I know I am running a Zenki Japanese Bigport ECU, hit me up a PM if its cool.

Cheers.

corknose
3rd June 2009, 10:00 PM
hey man i got a spare one im not 100% if it works if u ask pen15 he will be able to tell you im pretty sure it is ill test it on my car tomrrow but yeh its yours if u wana come get it im in the sutho shire cronulla

jet111
4th June 2009, 11:23 PM
calknowles, I dont think my PM's are working, my msn email is, I swear I made this before the movie came out :embarassed:. im keen to come and meet you soon if that ecu works.. missing the old girl :(

cheers mate.

corknose
4th June 2009, 11:29 PM
yeh man didnt get around to it today but ill check it tomrrow

jet111
8th June 2009, 11:28 PM
thanks for the ECU calknowles. Appreciated, thanks to everyone else for their input. sadly car is still not running... to the doctors i think :S