PDA

View Full Version : April update

AJPS
4th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Hello again for another month

Been quite a bit happening

The website has been dormant for a while, but thanks to INTENSE it will be updated soon with current prices, pics and info.

We are now directly importing luisi from italy - will have an order on the way in the next couple of weeks. Pm me for an up to date price. Also Have bulk HKB boss kits.

We are back selling on ebay after they dropped their seller fees, looking to streamline my product range so look for some changes to makes things simpler in the future

Had mt alma hill climb on the weekend. The engine and all the parts performed better than expected. Will post up pics and results when they come out. Will be back next year with some R compound tyres. Looking forward to the legend of the lake hillclimb later this year.

People in SA can save money on QFM if they pick up - got plenty in stock - pm me your needs

Any questions dont hesitate to ask

Thanks for your support as always.

McLEVIN
4th April 2012, 12:54 AM
Was at mt alma. As we rocked up we heard the anouncer call your name, so we missed your run on sun! Did you piss off soon after was looking for ya but couldn't find ya. Good to hear all went well

AJPS
4th April 2012, 01:15 AM
Was at mt alma. As we rocked up we heard the anouncer call your name, so we missed your run on sun! Did you piss off soon after was looking for ya but couldn't find ya. Good to hear all went well

yeah that would of been my last run

yeah I didnt hang around, I didnt have much sleep and was pretty stuffed...shame I missed ya!

AJPS
4th April 2012, 01:38 PM
the results are up!

Ktas
6th April 2012, 02:26 AM
pretty hot times! nice work

JUG-HEAD
6th April 2012, 04:20 PM
Any in-car footage of your runs Dave?

declan
8th April 2012, 11:19 PM
heard you got into a bit of trouble RE beams car you naughty boy