PDA

View Full Version : (TAS) For Sale - AE86 Sprinter Street/Drift

Bustin_86
8th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Hi all,

Am considering selling my 86.

Owned it for a couple of years now and have put a fair bit of work into it over that time. Selling as I need something a bit more practical due to kids and work etc.

Very good condition, minimal rust (couple of very minor spots around the fuel flap), has been resprayed and is mechanically very strong. No problems with this car. Always has been very reliable.

Before anybody asks, yes I have drifted this car, but never on the track. Always maintained meticulously, serviced every 3000 kays with good quality fluids/filters, always run on 98, regularly detailed etc etc. Anybody who knows me will testify as to how well I look after my cars, its borderline ridiculous.

Spec list

Rebuilt 7 rib smallport 4age (has the usual light engine mods such as extractors, exhaust, air filter, upgraded leads etc)
Heavy Duty Clutch
Locked S Series Diff
T3 Rosejointed and Adjustable rear 5 link
T3 Steering arms
Height/Damper Adjustable Coilovers all round
Generic dished steering wheel
14x8 dishy 2 piece rims with good tyres (adrenalins up front, federal super steels on the rear)
Various maintenance such as replaced bushes, reconditioned steering setup (brand new tie rods, rack ends etc) etc.
T Series diff and triple core aluminimum radiator supplied with car but not fitted.

Really all this cars needs to be a perfect hills weapon is a 4.77 final gear in the t series, a proper LSD and some mild cams.

I want $10,000 but may negotiate with removal of parts and will consider swaps for a vehicle of interest (no commodores/falcons, no 4x4's or utes). If your intersted give me a call or text on 0418 885 254.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2739/37709214425059901253410.jpg

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6448/38420214185505925208810.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2437/img0008ks.jpg

Just to clear up a couple of things:

1. If it doesnt sell I am happy to keep it, am not in any rush and as such will suggest that you choke on any unrealistic lowball offer along with a generous helping of dick.
2. I dont really give a fuck what you know, think, assume, presume and/or have been told about sprinters if not relevant to my sale.
3. Yes I know who Takumi is.
4. If you want to spend $4k on a rattly rusty poorly built and maintained sprinter then I suggest that you do so.

Cheers,

Justin

Bustin_86
8th May 2012, 11:05 AM
Forgot to mention, I skidded this last night and it caused a severe fizzling sensation in the base of my penis.

If you too would like this fizzle in your shizzle then holla at me.

Delazy
8th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Raging homosexual..what's on the cards if it sells? 6 speed 3tc ke70?

Bustin_86
8th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Pfft id rather own a nissan than a truck motor POS!

A nice sensible daily will be next... or maybe I'll just invest the cash in a heap of hookers and coke. Hard to say at this stage.

cssss
8th May 2012, 06:40 PM
open to trades for hookers and coke?

Bustin_86
9th May 2012, 10:59 AM
Sure, why not! A kilo and a harem should set you right.

fantapants
9th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Pfft id rather own a nissan than a truck motor POS!

A nice sensible daily will be next... or maybe I'll just invest the cash in a heap of hookers and coke. Hard to say at this stage.

a nissan is a truck motored pos isnt it? :P

if only i had.... well anything :D

Bustin_86
16th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Withdrawn from sale, cheers for the calls/msgs/pms etc all