PDA

View Full Version : Drift Battle Magazine is back!

ToySprinta
8th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Couldn't be a more fitting release date than the 8/6!

http://hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=411735

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls - HERE IT IS!
The most munji-filled magazine this island continent has ever seen.
Written by drifters for drifters, so you know it's going to be the best damn read about sideways shenanigans
It hits the shelves TODAY so make sure you go and pester your local newsagent to get some in and suggest that they don't bother filling their shelves with anything else, 'cos this is going to be EPIC!

Unlike the last one, a couple of us have got together and put together a new mag with all new feature cars thanks to a bunch of donated content from Luke Terbeeke Media, Dylan Miazek Photagraphy, TRP Media.

If this one sells there's a good chance we'll be able to get a quarterly publication going :D

shift_rook
8th June 2012, 08:03 PM
I'll pick my copy up on Monday

willa
9th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Got a copy lastnight, havent cracked it open yet but hanging to!

Golden Circle
9th June 2012, 02:47 PM
can someone please explain to me why this abomination of a KE70 is worth being on the cover?

Delazy
9th June 2012, 03:43 PM
can someone please explain to me why this abomination of a KE70 is worth being on the cover?

Because general public and newbs/wannabes respond to fads...ke70's being the biggest fad ATM outside of the whole ft86 situation...

ae86 slide
10th June 2012, 08:00 AM
Re: ke70, people don't always want to see top end drift cars in mags. I like reading about lower budget cars, you get a different perspective on how someone is doing there car with a similar budget to your own.
In saying that, I'm not a fan of that car but I think grass roots articles are good.

ToySprinta
12th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Like the guys have said, we're aiming to get a good mix of not only top end track cars, but well-built budget cars too.

I just like the fact that the guy enters events in his daily and doesn't trailer it.

maxhag
13th June 2012, 05:39 AM
I actually prefer to see drift cars that regular blokes can afford.....

The big $$$ workshop cars don't really interest me, as they are not something I can relate my life to.....

Regardless, I was very happy to see pics of my 86 in this issue of the mag :P :P :P Cheers Pembrey........

ToySprinta
13th June 2012, 12:16 PM
... up on two wheels and everything :s my bad

Jkabs
13th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Got my copy on Monday! Looking forward to future issues

maxhag
14th June 2012, 03:22 AM
I've been giving it a good read Steve, You've done really well with it.
How often are they coming out?

Lets just hope tight arse drifters buy it :P

Solo
30th July 2013, 07:59 PM
Sorry, I've been living in a cave... bought up an old thread... So, what's happened to the magazine? Not enought people buying it? I would like to buy the issue posted on the first post.

drift kid
30th July 2013, 08:26 PM
Yeah I have a feeling it wasn't popular enough again

maxhag
31st July 2013, 01:09 AM
Toysprinta (steve Pembrey) No longer works for the magazine company, and it's no longer in production