PDA

View Full Version : another paddy cam head

foleyf59
30th June 2012, 07:37 PM
well lads aidan here from waterford i have a r o b uk spec out here does dere b any meets or cruises or anything on around here in sydney

eoinaylward
12th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Well Aidan what's the craic? Is that te r o b that was fr sale in brissie recently? I'm picking up a light blue cam next wknd. What part of Waterford u from? I'm from kilmacow..

foleyf59
12th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Wel lad not much crac. Id say ur thinking of irl86 number plate al red she sold for 9 grand mine is a diffetemt one is urs ozzy or uk spec. U might know my cusin from kilmacow simon Reid. I'm from just out side dungarvan

eoinaylward
13th July 2012, 07:37 AM
im Simon's next door neighbour! thats mad! he's mad into the rallying aint he! i was thinkin of the EIRE 1 rego, think it has a SR20 in it. mine is aussie spec, standard enough looking...until u see the engine! the fella im buying it off has had it 22 years and he's done loads to it! shes a 4agte putting out 242bhp on 15psi...cant wait to get behind the wheel of it! we'll have to meet up and go for a spin!

foleyf59
13th July 2012, 08:03 AM
Dat was Kevin mahers car mine was belong to a donegal lad. Ya milist meet up to see dat yoke not many of dem around

eoinaylward
13th July 2012, 08:35 AM
where about in Sydney are you? im out in randwick. not collecting it til next Friday or Saturday so will be around for the weekend if your about let me know.

foleyf59
13th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Western suburbs burwood.ya lad I'm always around shir give me ur number or il get onto u through dis