PDA

View Full Version : HEL ADR Approved Braided Brake & Clutch Lines!

gslrallysport
6th October 2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.gslrallysport.com/images/Forum%20&%20Web/HEL/HEL%20Header.jpg

GSL RallySport and Brakes Direct stocks the complete range of HEL ADR Approved Braided Brake and Clutch Lines!

http://www.gslrallysport.com/images/Forum%20&%20Web/HEL/HEL%20Fittings.jpg

Available to suit virtually all vehicles!

When you buy HEL Lines, they will be:

- The highest quality, 100% stainless steel, non-corroding braided brake line
- FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TUV approved
- Covered with a lifetime warranty
- Coated in a wipe-clean PVC cover with a choice of 19 colors!

http://www.gslrallysport.com/images/Forum%20&%20Web/HEL/HEL%20Line%20Options.jpg

For more information or to purchase any HEL Braided Brake or Clutch Line Kit, contact the following distributors:

http://www.gslrallysport.com/images/Forum%20&%20Web/Sigs/GSL%20RallySport.jpg

GSL RallySport
Ph: 1300 884 836 (within Australia)
Ph: +617 3188 7534 (International)
Email: sales@gslrallysport.com
Web: www.gslrallysport.com
Address: Unit 5 / 14 Buttonwood Place, Willawong QLD 4110

http://www.gslrallysport.com/images/Forum%20&%20Web/Sigs/Brakes%20Direct.jpg

Brakes Direct National Offices
Ph: 1300 724 943 (within Australia)
Ph: 09 951 5726 (within New Zealand)
Email: sales@brakesdirect.com.au
Web: www.brakesdirect.com.au

Brakes Direct State Branches
North QLD - Ph: (07) 4422 0303
South East QLD - Ph: (07) 3177 0806
NSW - Ph: (02) 9191 9387
ACT - Ph: (02) 6171 2025
VIC - Ph: (03) 9938 8221
TAS - Ph: (03) 6111 0500
SA - Ph: (08) 7070 1402
WA - Ph: (08) 6500 0151
NT - Ph: (08) 7999 7400

Jimmee1990
6th October 2012, 08:35 PM
How much for just a clutch line for a jdm ae86? And then price for all brake lines with a disc rear end?

Vaughn
6th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Hey mate,

Please Pm me a quote on some front brake lines for ra40... pretty sure they are very similar/same as 86 and ke

Cheers
Vaughn

gslrallysport
8th October 2012, 02:43 PM
How much for just a clutch line for a jdm ae86? And then price for all brake lines with a disc rear end?

Hi James,

Your prices are as follows,

HEL Clutch line $78 inc gst
HEL Braided 5 line kit for JDM AE86 $231 inc gst

Regards Matt

gslrallysport
8th October 2012, 02:46 PM
Hey mate,

Please Pm me a quote on some front brake lines for ra40... pretty sure they are very similar/same as 86 and ke

Cheers
Vaughn

Hi Vaughn,

Unfortunately HEL don't have an exact template for this vehicle so we would need samples to send the manufacturer. If it is a 4 line kit, it will be $185 inc gst for the kit.

Regards Matt

adds
9th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Would like to know how much left and right fronts brake lines, to suit ke70. (Using s13 calipers)

thanks

gslrallysport
10th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Would like to know how much left and right fronts brake lines, to suit ke70. (Using s13 calipers)

thanks

Hi Adam,

A 2 line kit is $128 inc gst.

Cheers Matt

turn69up
26th March 2013, 05:45 PM
i was a little disapointed when my clutch line arrived a month after ordering and i realised it only replace the tiny soft line and still had to use the rusty old busted up hard line but far out i cant wait any longer so then i go to fit it and half round all the fittings getting the old rubber line off the rusty hard line that it doesnt replace and then find out on the new line there both female ends and one is some random fitting ive never seen and it uses a 19 mm spanner, after much destress i finaly get an adress and send it back with all the dimentions i want and try to get the new one before i go on my 2 month holiday in 3 weeks no chance in hell then get back from holiday and after calling every week to see why it hasnt arrived and having to reconferming dimentions and address and this and that, and after 2 month of this it finally arrives today and is wrong wtf, worst service ever, you have killed a bit of my soul and will never see the world the same way i hope ur happy

burcoty
26th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Nvm.

gslrallysport
3rd April 2013, 02:02 PM
i was a little disapointed when my clutch line arrived a month after ordering and i realised it only replace the tiny soft line and still had to use the rusty old busted up hard line but far out i cant wait any longer so then i go to fit it and half round all the fittings getting the old rubber line off the rusty hard line that it doesnt replace and then find out on the new line there both female ends and one is some random fitting ive never seen and it uses a 19 mm spanner, after much destress i finaly get an adress and send it back with all the dimentions i want and try to get the new one before i go on my 2 month holiday in 3 weeks no chance in hell then get back from holiday and after calling every week to see why it hasnt arrived and having to reconferming dimentions and address and this and that, and after 2 month of this it finally arrives today and is wrong wtf, worst service ever, you have killed a bit of my soul and will never see the world the same way i hope ur happy

Hi Laurence,

I am sorry to hear about your poor experience with this transaction, however I do have some queries about this rant on our public thread. Firstly, when we where notified about your issue with the line, we did what we could to resolve the problem from our end by changing the ADM line to a JDM at no extra cost, at which point there was another problem with the line. It then became easier for you to deal directly with the manufacturer, so we passed on your details to Sam at HEL, and then you liaised with him from then on. If your rant had been all about how we tried to resolve the issue, then i could maybe understand, but it wasn't, so I dont.

I have also spoken to Sam in regards to this, and he stated that you gave him all the spec changes that you wanted done which he happily accommodated you for at no extra cost. He also went on to tell me that you where extremely grateful with what he had done for you and quite happy with how he was able to make the changes you requested. On top of the fact that you would contact him directly again upon fitting of the new line to give any feed back, which you didn't according to him. He tells me you have not contacted him since you last spoke when he supplied the final line. So once again, I dont know why this is in our thread.

I can appreciate the fact that you have had a bad experience, but you are pointing the gun at the wrong company. Sam is probably one of the most helpful suppliers that we deal with so I couldn't see him not being accommodating to help you again with what ever the problem is now.

This whole problem seems to have stemmed from the fact that you didn't do your research properly into the clutch line not being a hard line replacement, which is never the case with aftermarket line kits.

Regards Matt

turn69up
4th April 2013, 09:44 PM
Worst

JDMWheels
5th April 2013, 02:45 AM
Worst

Yes Laurence you are what we call "THE WORST GUY"

So a pair of these to suit JDM AE86 Front Calipers would be $128 ?