PDA

View Full Version : Back in WA for good this time

ae86addicted
12th October 2012, 01:56 AM
Hi all

Another paddy in perth. I am back after leaving to go home in 08. back a month now with out my baby that i have owned for over 8 yrs and starting this time last yr doing a complete rebuild. Between a wedding and work drying up at home i am back here for good. the coupe is in the final stages of a legend of a man back home call jonny MCL. She is due to leave his house this weekend for bare metal respray then back to him 10 days later for all her new goodies.

Then finger crossed, as long as no red tape shite from ozzie customs and she will be shipped out of home for perth early next month. :sunnies: for now i purchased a cracker of 93 corolla hatch on gumtree two weeks ago. Was the second owner (Backpacker) had it for four months and was heading home. Full service history and only 150k on the clock with all receipts. steal at 2k with the the market is hear.

The only fucking thing is the backpacker screwed a box behind the centre console with a speaker in it. So i need help find where is a good breaker for getting interior bits.

Also any pointers on the easiest way for me bring over my coupe please do not hesitate to throw them up.

for now a link below to my builid back home. and will get pics of the other corolla up over the next few days

http://www.ae86irl.com/forum/showthread.php?41288-Project-i-TOO&highlight=d996too