PDA

View Full Version : Scumbags dump 40L of Oil in the National Park

Matt
23rd October 2012, 07:45 AM
SECONDS, two cars were written off and one damaged after 40 litres of oil was apparently thrown across a road in the Royal National Park.

Police believe saboteurs dumped up to 40 litres of oil on a dangerous bend on Sir Bertram Stevens Drive, near the Warumbul Road turn-off, late on Saturday evening.
''Whoever did this is someone who doesn't care about other people's lives,'' said Inspector Rod Rae, of Sutherland Police.
''I'd throw everything at them; everything short of attempted murder. We could have lost a couple [of lives].''

The driver and passenger of one of the cars, which was written off, were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
A second car was written off, while the third had only slight damage.

The road was closed for three hours while detectives investigated and sand was spread to soak up the oil.
''You can see where the oil has been thrown,'' said Inspector Rae. ''They have done it very intentionally. I can't think of any other reason to do this other than to cause someone grief.''
Later in the morning a motorcyclist also lost control on the sand-covered oil but escaped injury.

Shortly before the multiple accidents, which happened about 11.25pm, one witness was nearly forced off the road by a car that was part of a convoy of about 15 high-performance cars entering the area.

''I had to swerve off the road,'' said the man, who did not wish to be named. ''I was going to turn around and chase them but I wouldn't have been able to remember which one it was.''

One theory is that the oil might have been placed by car enthusiasts who have long used the Royal National Park as a night-time venue for illegal drag racing and drifting.

However, Inspector Rae said it was unlikely drifters were responsible.

''This is not a common thing for drifters to do,'' he said. ''They don't need to do that. They drift without oil.''
The chief executive of the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS), David Morgan, condemned anyone using public roads for ''sport''.

''By its very definition, motor sport is conducted in a controlled environment at venues that have been selected and developed with safety as our paramount concern,'' he said. ''CAMS does not condone inappropriate or irresponsible driving behaviour on public roads, and such activity should be dealt with appropriately by authorities.''

Any witness to the events is asked to contact Sutherland Police or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-fear-oil-spill-was-deliberate-after-three-cars-run-off-road-in-park-20121021-27zky.html#ixzz2A3wy0Bhz

Matt
23rd October 2012, 07:46 AM
If anyone knows anything speak up....

That's a dog act and a half

Gunner
23rd October 2012, 08:56 AM
Scummy ####s

maxhag
23rd October 2012, 09:25 AM
Dumbshits.....

Matt
23rd October 2012, 09:42 AM
Dead shits when we catch them

blinded
23rd October 2012, 09:49 AM
Almost sounds like someone has done this to cause harm to the 'drifters'?

Dump a heap of oil on a bend to catch out unsuspecting hoons.

Either way, it's a fucking dumb thing to do.

Vaughn
23rd October 2012, 10:06 AM
Alex has a good point. Since us drifters are such a hated specimen

Rice86
23rd October 2012, 11:45 AM
Read this over Facebook, yeah the first thing that came to mind was someone who hates 'hoons/drifters/car people' would only do something like this, like the article says, drifters don't need oil to drift. And it's just pure stupidity and lucky no one lost their life

maxhag
23rd October 2012, 12:47 PM
To me, THE WITNESS should be the main suspect. Sounds like a setup.......

"Shortly before the multiple accidents, which happened about 11.25pm, one witness was nearly forced off the road by a car that was part of a convoy of about 15 high-performance cars entering the area.

''I had to swerve off the road,'' said the man, who did not wish to be named. ''I was going to turn around and chase them but I wouldn't have been able to remember which one it was.''

One theory is that the oil might have been placed by car enthusiasts who have long used the Royal National Park as a night-time venue for illegal drag racing and drifting."

I call this witness claim bullshit, and that person is responsible....

northy
24th October 2012, 04:23 PM
Another reason not to run the nasho (apart from the fact it's a bit of a goat track). There are much better roads a bit further south.

Rice86
24th October 2012, 04:43 PM
To me, THE WITNESS should be the main suspect. Sounds like a setup.......

"Shortly before the multiple accidents, which happened about 11.25pm, one witness was nearly forced off the road by a car that was part of a convoy of about 15 high-performance cars entering the area.

One theory is that the oil might have been placed by car enthusiasts who have long used the Royal National Park as a night-time venue for illegal drag racing and drifting."

I call this witness claim bullshit, and that person is responsible....

only if you were a cop Jojo, things would actually be taken care of

lolwat
25th October 2012, 01:35 PM
remember which one it is, if you got 1 of the 15 car convoy to pull over, they would soon blab who "ran him off the road" so they didnt cop it

Gunner
28th October 2012, 10:02 PM
Just called a natio run short due to little fags on drift trikes closing of part of the rd, who then started screaming abuse on my way back through, just a bit of a coincidence they are just after where the oil wasdropped....

lolwat
28th October 2012, 10:05 PM
so you going screaming through on a road(made for cars,bikes etcetc) but they abused you while, they where on the road on drift trikes?

Gunner
28th October 2012, 10:51 PM
Yep about 15 of the ####s towing them up in a white riced up supra, 930pm and doing that shit in natio is stupid, so they are stupid enough to put shit on the rd.

s13 james
4th November 2012, 11:17 AM
offtopic,but there is also someone who regulary puts rocks inside maccas bags,lays them onside so dosent look sus and puts them on the road thats the waterfall entry road,in my last sil i ran 1 over and about a month go nearly in 86,pulled over to see if it was full of rocks as it was pretty much same location and sure was

lolwat
4th November 2012, 12:11 PM
maybe someone needs to play the waiting game one weekend

LittleRedSpirit
4th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Less talk, more small digit manipulation.

Gunner
5th November 2012, 09:38 PM
Ill bring the side cutters lol