PDA

View Full Version : Genuine 4AGE high flow & strengthened oil pumps

Sam-Q
27th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Genuine oil pumps with the upgraded wide gears featuring the round teeth.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/daunderdweller/sq%20engineering/resold-goods/OEM-oilpump1.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/daunderdweller/sq%20engineering/resold-goods/OEM-oilpump2.jpg

Also comes with base and pick-up gasket and the crank main seal.

This can be readily fitted to the earlier 4age engines that have the prone to snap square teeth.

Pic showing the size difference in width from another genuine type:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/daunderdweller/sq%20engineering/reference/OEM-pump-teeth-heights.jpg

This should be of particular importance to people running 7afe bottom ends as they likely recieved this type.

These are guarenteed to be the best type available out of all the pumps.

Price: $180 inc GST

It is likely that I will also offer pumps that have been pre-ported for higher flow again for a small extra cost.

Sam-Q
27th November 2012, 05:13 PM
Also of note there are pumps on ebay right now that are real cheap. One of the toymods guys bought one and it was crap in his eyes, so buyers beware!

samboychips
28th April 2013, 11:38 PM
What sort of power/rpm can these handle??

Sam-Q
29th April 2013, 12:58 AM
What sort of power/rpm can these handle??

Apparently they let go at about 9000 after a while, however I have have some TODA gears here soon, if you install them you can leave it much more

samboychips
29th April 2013, 06:39 AM
Apparently they let go at about 9000 after a while, however I have have some TODA gears here soon, if you install them you can leave it much more
Awesome how far off are you from getting the toda gears? And could I have a price shipped to 5159? Cheers

Sam-Q
29th April 2013, 11:16 AM
I am expecting them any day now. Postage for the gears alone is $8, for the pump together it's $13

samboychips
29th April 2013, 11:42 PM
I'm presuming they fit all 4age? I have a smallport. If yes then I'm keen to take a pump off your hands

Mirko
30th April 2013, 01:27 AM
I have a 4GZE so assuming no issue to bolt up for me? shipping to sydney CBD?

Sam-Q
30th April 2013, 11:09 AM
I have compared them to a 16V and I could see no differences. Technically there shouldn't be and only the blacktop should have something externally different. Just for the record I have used internally stock silvertop engines with the same type of pump but 15+ years old and rev them to my 8600 limit almost every time their driven. I have had two crank pulleys fail but nothing else.

The pumps are $180 unmodified and $50 extra if their ported, the TODA gears also arrived today. To run the TODA gears you can get a second hand silvertop pump and put these in or buy one of mine and swap them. The TODA gears are not cheap.

Sam-Q
30th April 2013, 11:11 AM
forgot to mention $13 for the pump sent to anywhere in AU or $8 for the gears alone

jdm_510
16th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Have you got any of these still. Pm me if you do and I will call to sort out payment cheers Ryan

Sam-Q
16th July 2014, 06:45 PM
I have heaps in stock and usually always do. I shall indeed send you a PM

tc tx3
15th October 2014, 08:21 PM
Hi sam do you have any ported ones ready to go if so send me your bank details and I will get one my one of my 4agze just pooped its self

Sam-Q
15th October 2014, 09:00 PM
I have the parts but not ported. I could likely do it tomorrow and getit out on the same day though.

Send me an email with your postal address to here: sq.engineering@gmail.com