PDA

View Full Version : Qld-race crew/helpers for 2013

terryo
27th December 2012, 11:08 PM
we are planning to run our GpA AE86 Sprinter at selected historic race meetings next year and building up a MR2 Spyder for Sprints and less hectic races.

Most events will be at Queensland Raceway & Lakeside, but a few meetings at Morgan park Warwick are possible.

All our prep work is done at our Ipswich workshop, usually weekends and some nights

You need to be local (brissy area), have some mechanical skills and be interested to learn . There is always plenty of work to do to get cars ready as well as on race days.

Anyone interested in helping out on a volunteeer basis, let me know

Terry

85Kai
29th December 2012, 11:10 AM
Hi Terry,

This is something I'd be interested in doing. I'm not sure what the new year will be bringing just yet as I'm supposed to be starting a new position around the end of January/February but I would be happy to help out where I can. I live about 50 minutes from Ipswich (Bayside area of Brisbane).

Cheers
Matt.

terryo
27th January 2013, 05:04 PM
thanks, whats your phone number and I'll call you sometime
Terry

Hi Terry,

This is something I'd be interested in doing. I'm not sure what the new year will be bringing just yet as I'm supposed to be starting a new position around the end of January/February but I would be happy to help out where I can. I live about 50 minutes from Ipswich (Bayside area of Brisbane).

Cheers
Matt.