PDA

View Full Version : *Job/Work Needed* Eastern Suburbs

Water Boy
17th June 2009, 09:14 PM
Hi there,

As im on Uni holidays as of today im after some work to save up for a rolla and pay back some $$$ to my folks.

Must be in the Eastern Suburbs. Not really to concerned on the work just as long as im safe :soldier: Labouring, driving, cleaning shovelling what ever...

Cheers James

wntdae86
17th June 2009, 09:31 PM
yer lol join the club but i am on the west so anyone on the west let me know what you got can/will do anything

blacktopspirit
18th June 2009, 07:23 AM
got a fork license?

Water Boy
18th June 2009, 12:44 PM
No im sorry I dont...

Intense
18th June 2009, 03:16 PM
Try pizza shops. They go through staff all the time so they're pretty easy to get a job with.

ae86
18th June 2009, 03:17 PM
i heard maccas is hireing ^.^
nah seriously, good luck man, i got cut up cause i quit my apprenticeship and cant find a job now, im just going to go back to tafe/uni

Intense
18th June 2009, 10:22 PM
also if you can stomache it try telemarketing, easy job and decent pay

all torque
18th June 2009, 10:43 PM
I was in a similar situation up until recently (uni student between courses, in need of cash.) But I finally got a decent job at a bike store.

Before that, I had signed up to a recruitment company (workforce extensions), and they were hooking me up with all sorts of shitty, inconsistent labouring jobs. It sucks, but you could give that a go as a last resort.

Water Boy
19th June 2009, 01:12 PM
Righto thanks for the tips guys. :thumbup:

sprinter666
19th June 2009, 04:31 PM
well you said anything so id suggest being a cleaner, always looking for people and pays ok, especially night shift, but night shift sends u nuts i do it 5 nights a week, drives me crazy, if nayone up for that get in contact with cleandomain, i work over at westfield donny so u could drop a resume in with the managers there if u want it done fast.

yoshimitsu9
21st June 2009, 10:19 AM
sign up with troubleshooter labouring agency, its a casual employment style arrangement and pays around $27 an hour

it may be shitty labouring jobs but for a young lad $27 an hour is plenty motivation to get in there and give it your best crack

i was working for them for around 10 months and also scored my apprenticeship through them

Water Boy
23rd June 2009, 09:54 PM
Ok tried the following:
- Local pizza shop: Too young
- Eastland cleaning: Recon ill stuff round
- Timbre yard: Will call back
- Tried a few builders and said they are ok.
- Signed up with as many job agencies as I can and no love.

Sounds bloody stupid considering there must be heaps of work around and I cant find any. Must because im just 18 and think not mature yet?

Looks like im going to try and get some telemarketing work.

blacktopspirit
24th June 2009, 07:17 AM
I can see your problem right now!

you tried a local pizza shop, just one! go to Mooroolbark there are 5 pizza shops just there, apply at every one, then go to Kilsyth/Bayswater area (barry st) foot slog it up and down applying for a job in EVERY factory there.

I garentee you by the end of the day you will have a job.