PDA

View Full Version : Idepth Look at a GT86 - Left Hand Drive

Matt
31st January 2013, 08:54 AM
Hey Guys,

I came across this video of a GT 86 sitting proudly in a showroom where someone has gone around the car and highlighted the different features of the car. As to what the differences are between the Au delivered models if you go over the video you should be able to tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=A2Hz3WJ_1J8&NR=1

Either way I thought it was worth a share and might be interesting to someone.

ae8zn6
31st January 2013, 09:58 AM
I'm so glad we didnt get that horrible interior trim in Au

Matt
31st January 2013, 10:41 AM
If we did I'm sure auto trimmers would be making a killing... though it is very much auto salon inspired.

Vance
31st January 2013, 05:54 PM
the best trimming ive seen is the straight black leather and black stitching some nz models come with. they can also come with straight black cloth. why the rest of the world gets tacky shit i dont know

gg004
2nd February 2013, 05:08 PM
when i was in usa late last year i couldnt help but pop into a toyota dealer and have a look at a scion frs, which is what they call them, for one the dealer laughed at how long we have to wait for deliverys over here, they said if didnt have one ready the wait would be no more than ten weeks max. for two they are way cheaper than here, 26,000 us$ and the spec in my opinion was in between gt and gts, they only get one grade of model and it has some gt bits some gts. other than slight badge diffrences and the steering wheel in the passengers seat its the same car

gg004
2nd February 2013, 05:10 PM
i guess this is from europe as there left hook too

Saikou
3rd February 2013, 04:09 AM
ever since seeing the interior in Gran Turismo 5, I'm so glad AU opt'd for what we got on both GT & GTS. It was abit too much red for me, I'm also glad that passenger side dash is black rather than BRZ's matte silver one. and that there is no plastic chrome in the interior that reflects sunshine into your eyes while you drive (unlike the new corolla ascent sport that was trying to blind me ... fuuuu)