PDA

View Full Version : Go Kart, Psp 3000 And Motorised Bike

Victor Vance
19th June 2009, 12:42 AM
It is a DAP chassis with a Yamaha KT100s, 30mm axle, reconditioned 2 piston caliper, DAP masterbrake cylinder,2 piston DAP caliper(needs new seals which should be no more then $15), DAP steering wheel, modified seat which was made about 30mm wider and resprayed matte black, rear rim replaced after being damaged, Cylinder head has been polished. I replaced all the bearings in the steering componants and the axle's. A larger fuel filter and a new race spec NGK spark plug has been fitted.

It come's with a set of spare tyres which are pretty fresh and still got alot of rubber left, i have fitted the front ones, but the old rears remain as they still have abit of grip left(but would recommend them to be changed when taken to a track). The brake pads have alot of meat left of them as i havent been able to use it as much as i wish to. The front panel that covers the steering column has been snapped and it currenly held together with duct tape, a new one can be supplied for about $30. I also have a helmet which i think is medium in size and has a tinted visor.

All this go kart needs, if you want to take it to Pt Gawler for example, is a tune(as carby was rebuilt recently) and the front panel replaced.

$850 ono

PSP is a 3000 model which i bought in december. It comes with:
original box with receipt, user guide and charger.
32mb + 4 GB memory stick - I bought it from dse and have receipt
7 games - Midnight Club 3 Dub edition, GTA : ViceCity Stories & LibertyCity Stories, Juiced eliminator, Pursuit force, Street Supremacy, Virtua Tennis : World Tour
1 movie - Spider man 2
PSP UMD case

$320 + $10 postage ono

I can seperated PSP from some items to make price/postage cheaper.
Reason for sale is i need to fund first car.

49cc Moterised DYNO mountain bike
26inch wheels
Front disc brake, rear v style
2ltr fuel tank
speedo
I have hit 50kph on it
I have taken it to a bike track and it fly's over jump's/rough terrain.

$350 ono

willing to swap for cheap ke70

MR. iNFMS
21st June 2009, 08:49 PM
interested in a zx750r plus cash my way

Victor Vance
21st June 2009, 10:11 PM
interested in a zx750r plus cash my way

No sorry mate, need money for first car

sly1300
6th July 2009, 04:08 PM
got any pics of motorised bike?

oh and good price on the kart too. i used to thrash my old j out there. good fun

Victor Vance
6th July 2009, 06:38 PM
got any pics of motorised bike?

oh and good price on the kart too. i used to thrash my old j out there. good fun
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x252/350Victor/IMG_0811.jpg
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2009/post-38516-1246021562_thumb.jpg
Since putting it up for sale, i have polished the magneto and sprocket cover.

Oly AE86
7th July 2009, 02:11 PM
Location?

Adash =P
7th July 2009, 06:24 PM
Location?

Adelaide, SA. PSP can be posted no prob's

sly1
15th July 2009, 10:02 PM
willing to swap go kart for a defected ke70 5spd??? defected for an oil leak and tie rod ends..has new exhaust and rear falcon king springs? 0425 379 094