PDA

View Full Version : Formula D Australia. Who is going?

BEAMS_86
22nd February 2013, 11:57 AM
So who is going to head to Calder park in April to check out this event? It is looking to be a good event with the likes of Daigo Saito, Frederick Asabo and Robbie Nishida coming to drive. Will be good to see how the Aussie drivers shape up with some of the best drivers in the world.

Achilles Formula Drift Australia 2013 will be the first of 3 legs of the Achilles Asian Drift Series 2013, where world class international drifters such as two-time defending champion Daigo Saito, Frederick Asabo, and Robbie Nishida will be battling it out to secure their first victory in 2013. The Formula Drift series will take place for the first time in Australia this year, to be held at the Calder Park Thunderdome in Melbourne during the weekend of April 27th-28th. Fans can look forward to catching high adrenalin drifting action when 32 of Australia’s best drifters battle it out in the Just Car Insurance Australian Drifting GPon Day 1, with the top 4 drivers earning a wildcard entry to compete in Achilles Formula Drift Australia 2013 on Day 2. Expect nothing but the best from these top Australian drifters as they battle it out against the world’s top drifters in a true test of mastery and machine.

http://trackbattle.com.au/adgp/author/ADGP/

AJPS
22nd February 2013, 12:13 PM
some of the best drifters in the world.[/FONT][/COLOR]

fixed

willa
22nd February 2013, 12:33 PM
I will be, if they hold a 'street class' I'll be entering, if the day 1 comp doesn't fill for the wildcard I'll enter that instead, but i highly doubt it haha

BEAMS_86
22nd February 2013, 12:40 PM
fixed

Oh you all get what I mean lol.

Vaughn
22nd February 2013, 02:03 PM
I Love you will, Ill get naked if you do 4th gear entrys 4a <3

sevensevenseven
22nd February 2013, 03:00 PM
so far i believe i'll be heading over, will plan at a later stage

Dom86
23rd February 2013, 09:52 PM
Whole bunch of us are making the trek from WA.
Cant miss this event!!!!!