PDA

View Full Version : Uploading of attachments

Matt
30th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Hey Guys,

For at least a couple of years now , there has consistently been issues with the uploading of attachments to here... it is time to fix the issues, so if you try and upload a pic and can't as an attachment.

Please email it to bugs@ae86drivingclub.com.au and i'll try and sort out what the heck is going on with it.

Alternatively you can use http://www.photobucket.com to host the pics and use the " " codes around the url.

I've found it easy to click the A/A button before inserting links.

But to be honest I'd love to get it fixed so any pic you can't upload please email it to me

Cheers
Matt

mcBen
2nd May 2013, 02:30 AM
you can also use facebook, just upload the photo's, click on the photo, right click and select 'open in new tab'. Then use that URL in the attachment option.. works all the time

*if you don't want your fb friends to see photos of parts etc that no one cares about just select 'only me' in the 'who can see this' option.

Farewell

Matt
2nd May 2013, 10:02 AM
Don't use Facebook the pictures stop working after a few weeks

adds
3rd May 2013, 09:27 PM
why is it some of the older pics in my build thread dot come up?? i noticed it in some others threads aswell..i use image shack

Matt
4th May 2013, 09:10 AM
Some browsers don't display image shack pics well. I am looking into some method of retrieving all pics and hosting locally so these sorts of issues don't occur

Matt
24th May 2013, 05:19 PM

Working with basic uploader, but not the normal one... Half way there. Directory path was changed when the hosting was swapped over and not fixed properly about 6 months back.

Should have the normal uploader working soon I hope